Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-12-2006, 09:34 PM   #1
Thornwhistle
Banned

I see you.  

Lightbulb new job

Due to the problems I been having my my ex at my jobsite,I'm going to find another job. I chose on working at Burger King. Currently,I'm working on getting an application.
Thornwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:46 AM   #2
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Really? Ouch!
Tell you what if I can turn this thing around you can work for me. Any Fosters people is good people far as i'm concerned. My business is tropical plants (Red would approve) and bonsai, we already got a white-flowering Brugmansia called 'Madame Foster' and have sent one to the States. Maybe I'll start a US branch if this thing grows legs and you can run that for me. First I got to get through the coming winter and frankly i'm bricking it as they say round here.

Good luck at Burger King.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:34 AM   #3
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornwhistle View Post
Due to the problems I been having my my ex at my jobsite,I'm going to find another job. I chose on working at Burger King. Currently,I'm working on getting an application.
Fast food isn't the worst, but it's definetely not the greatest. Hey, at least there your ex won't be sneaking your lunch, right? (Heh... read your other post!)

Have you ever considered working at a non-fast-food restaurant? My mom and dad own one and I work there, and it is really fun. (And that's not just because my mom and dad own it, because honestly, whenever I work I get treated pretty much the same as any employee... good policy if you ask me) Anyhow, I get to meet new folks every time I turn around, not to mention at family-owned places like that, the rules/atmospheres are usually a LOT more lax and less methodical than "pull the fries when the timer beeps". Plus, waitressing is fantastic exercise and it raises your metabolism a lot. Jobs there are usually pretty easy to get because as witness to a restaurant atmostphere for my entire life, I know that a constant, reliable waitstaff is nearly impossible to keep. There are ALWAYS jobs opening up! Just an idea

Last edited by scary_dream; 09-15-2006 at 12:35 AM.
scary_dream is offline   Reply With Quote