Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 03-22-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
CagedWings67
Newly Abandoned

Location: In a very cozy box with high-speed internet connections.
Send a message via AIM to CagedWings67
Default CW67 Has Some News

I hate to break it to you, you guys? but this may be goodbye. I know that I haven?t posted much on this forum, and most of you don?t know me since I haven?t posted a lot.

There has been a devastating loss in my family. I doubt that I will ever recover from the loss, since it was so sudden. My little cousin Loren (the one who cut her hand) died a few weeks ago. She was only six, and a very unlucky child.

She got into a car crash with her mother a couple of weeks ago. Loren was really banged up when she got into the hospital, and bleeding really badly, hence she has hemophilia. A week later, she was doing great, and released from the hospital, but the first day that she was home, she felt awful and wanted to take a nap. Little did we know that she died in her sleep. We had her funeral yesterday, which I had to give a speech and sing a song in honor of her. I felt like I couldn't do it, but I managed.

Loren was everything to me, and we were the best of friends. We never went anywhere without each other. She was a mini version of me, and everyone loved her to pieces. It was really tough to let her go. The only thing I have left is her little stuffed seal that I am holding right now. She was holding it when she died, and when she got into the crash. We are thinking of burying the seal with her.

I am really- I MEAN, REALLY shaken up (emotionally) about this, and I may leave the forum. I doubt that I'm going to, but I'd rather just tell everyone, since I won't be posting as much as I usually do.

Here is a memorial picture that I made of her on MS Paint: http://cagedwings67.deviantart.com/art/Loren-80653613

Here is the journal entry that I wrote about her: http://cagedwings67.deviantart.com/journal/
It is the one titled ?Death in the Family?

Also, if you guys don?t know about Loren?s fatal disease, then here is some information about it: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/...ilia_what.html

Also, the doctors think that her hemophilia played a part of her death. She may have been bleeding internally without knowing it.

So, I'll try to get over this as best as I can. I really hope that I make up my mind and stay here. I'll wait and see.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:09 PM   #2
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you must be going through right now. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we'll all be thinking about you and wishing you the best. Please know that if there's anything I can do, I'm only a PM away.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-13-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

CagedWings, I am really, really sorry to hear this tragic news. I guess I can only reiterate what Cass said. You and your family will be in my thoughts, and I'll be here for support if you ever need it.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #4
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I know what I may say may be just what the others have said, but I can't help but say it. I am very sorry for your loss. She seemed to be a loving member of your family, and, unfortunate as it seems, it is very hard to say that it's usually the good people (the loved, well-adored, good-mattered, full of life) who end up at the wrong end of the stick, for whatever reason. We all ask why. WHY is it that the good people leave so soon, yet, the BAD ones resume their cold-hearted ways and poisoning our world? Perhaps we never may know the answer...

I wish I could do more for you, but I'm afraid and well aware that all I can do is type these words of hope onto the screen. If this is not enough for you, I am sorry.

Feel better soon, and if you have to leave to recover, I wish you luck, and hope that if you ever return, have a lot of people greeting you warmly...
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

dear God. I am so sorry for you and your family, CagedWings. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. If you need somebody to talk to, please feel free to send me a PM.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #6
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I'm very sorry.

As for the forum, it's not as if your account will be deleted, so you can come back any time you'd like.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #7
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Oh my gosh. I'm so, so very sorry. I know you might be sick of hearing it, but I really am. I cannot possibly imagine how it feels to lose someone so young. May she rest in peace. You'll be in my thoughts.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #8
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Oh, dear. That's just terrible. I'm so sorry to hear about that, CW. It's so sad when someone dies, and it's ten times worse when it's someone so young...

I suppose I can't really say much here, except that, once again, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and echo Cassini and JJ-- I'm only a PM away.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #9
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

I am deeply sorry to hear about your tragic loss.

And like the others have said, Just remember we are all here for you and if you ever need someone to talk to, just write up a PM or e-mail and we'll be there.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #10
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

That's really a heartbreaking story right there. I am sorry to hear about the unfortunate outcome. We're here for you, if you wish to talk to us in the future.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 03-22-2008 at 09:10 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote