Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 09-10-2007, 07:16 AM   #1
Divelucaya
Settling In
Best Road Trip Ever  

Default September Update

The new area that has opened is the park. One chore my son and I got was to feed the squirrels in the park. They are in the wooded area which is back and right (go up into the pond area and then follow the boardwalk to the right). The new game is Micro Medic. You are miniaturized and inside Mr. Herriman and have to shoot germs. At first I thought the game was too boring and very low scoring (I don't think I got 100 points by the end of the 3rd level, germs are only 2 points each, and the top prize is at 2122 points). I eventually played it again and it does get more difficult and faster paced, and I did not yet make it to the high score. New prizes at the arcade are a robot costume and ice skates (290 and 300 tickets respectively). I did not check Mac's toy chest to see what new toys there are. The furniture theme appears to be farm related (I got a pitchfork lamp and sunflower windows). Bloo, Wilt, Ed, etc. are where they were last update, 4th, 5th, and 6th floors.

Update:
The game definitely gets much harder and at higher levels if you lose a man you go back to shooting single shots (collecting "P" pills gives you spray pattern shots and then fireballs mixed in). Don't get frustrated, playing the games several times gives you different random bonuses. One time I played absolutely no bonuses came up shooting the germs on a couple levels. Another time I played there were bonuses galore. Eventually you will hit a game where there will be a lot of extra lives or power pills or bombs. If you get to where there are too many germs coming at you, use a bomb to destroy all the germs so that you can get a couple seconds to compose yourself for the next barrage of germs. Plus it seemed whenever I used a bomb (you get 3) there would be a bomb bonus appear shortly afterwards. And as with several other of the games, if you lose a life and your "new" man appears in the midst of a lot of germs you will be immune to another death for a couple seconds (while your man is blinking). I know When Junk Attacks was like that, which was nice when you got dropped in the middle of a bunch of mechanical spiders. I have played Micro Medic only 3 times and have gotten to almost 2000 points.

I still have not checked Mac's toy chest so I'm sure someone else will post what the new toys are. The adventure with Bloo is to make a create a golf course in the park. Another piece of furniture in the new game is a "silo wardrobe."

Last edited by Divelucaya; 09-11-2007 at 05:03 AM.
Divelucaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:19 AM   #2
Oh No Bloo
Newly Abandoned

One of my chores was to give the crying kids in the park Ice cream, they were located at various locations.
I'm lovin' the park, it's so pretty. It's cute to see the little kids walking around with giant things of cotton candy and balloons. I wish I could ride on the little spring animals in the playground section. Also on the playground is a little kid stuck on one of those bouncing balls, go check it out, it's funny. Oh and the little kid that's dressed like Eduardo (as seen on madame foster's birthday episode) is at the park.

New to Mac's toy chest:
Madame Bowling
Cheese's Chocolate
Bloo Shaolin
Oh No Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:14 PM   #3
Chazz93
Newly Abandoned

Wow the September update sounds like fun. Too bad I can't enjoy it with you all. I am still getting that darn shockwave error message when I try to log on.
Chazz93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
montitech
Foster's Legend

just to note, the TOYS this month in macs appartment are fun, I found them more enjoyable then the minigame.

I found this mini game relitivly easy,
on my first try I missed the High score by 20 points, then three other tries I passed the high score with several men left over.

The primary statagy consists of the 2 modes of fireing, and then the smart bomb.

the smart bomb is x press it when you need it, you will pick another one up soon after using the first.

the normal fire is pessing the z, then if you get the Pill you get a stronger fire.

The fire mode I used throughout the entire game was Holding down the z the fire tures into a single Beam, then when you get the P it turnes into a stronger Beam.

Basically Doge and shoot everything, then you will have the high score by level 14.

for moving, start with keeping the fire Held down and aim to the middle of the board, then as the germs appear kill the top ones until you hit the top of the screen then sweep down shooting everything on the pass downward, then back up. follow this sweeping pattern while the germs are comming, if there are no germs, then sit in the middle of the screen and wait for some more.

Do not forget when in trouble just press x.

Here is what you get:

Micro Medic
Game 1: Cells Attack (2122)
10 tickets
pitch fork lamp for night farming
circus waltz (music)
sunflower window: see the sun through the sunflower
100 tickets
chicken lampP: whitch came first the chicken or the lamp.
silo wardrobe: store your dirty laundry here
best friend photo Bahamas

Game 2: Tummy Ache (2386)
50 tickets
Scarecrow looks more scared than the crows
Sheerluck Hat (hat)
Tractor bed: With a soft engine lullaby
100 tickets
movie 7
Sheep Stable: for counting while in bed
Mud rug: You'll go hog wild!
Best friend photo Parthenon
Mime: Surrounded by invisible walls. (Buddie)

Game 3: bunny brain (1941)
50 tickets
feed sack seat: old-chool farming seats
Tree: made in the shade (buddie)
Corn wall: crows love it
70 tickets
movie 8
farm floor: in the mood for mud
200 tickets

Monty

Last edited by montitech; 09-15-2007 at 10:10 AM.
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:27 PM   #5
Oh No Bloo
Newly Abandoned

How did you get Macs toys and the minigame in one day?
Oh No Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:45 PM   #6
Vexacus07
Newly Abandoned

Well, If I am not wrong, Montitech has two different accounts.

Last edited by Vexacus07; 09-10-2007 at 08:45 PM.
Vexacus07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:11 AM   #7
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexacus07 View Post
Well, If I am not wrong, Montitech has two different accounts.
Four accounts.

I started wtih three on the first week of the game since three minigames were released when the game opened. I started one each day that way I would have one adventure to go on each day and everything would be spaced out well. however as I quickly found out, you run out of activities usually in as little as 17 days of the update being released if you play everyday.

then I opened the fourth account two or three months into the game to see what happens and to have a different Bday date.

In all I do not recomend multiple accounts if you have a high download time, it takes me 6 min to get into each game. but I typically have other applications running In the forground that I work on duing the delay.

my goal of multiple accounts was to keep track of what new as quick as posible when things were released.

Some users have even more accounts check out the Best Friend Code Thread.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:23 AM   #8
swarlock
Settling In

I am Bloo. Hear me roar!  

Looking for Mr. Herriman. Where is he now?
swarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:39 AM   #9
Vicks
At Home

He's in the same place he's been since May or June - in the pharmacy on the 4th floor (second door on the bottom coming from the stairs).
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:11 PM   #10
swarlock
Settling In

I am Bloo. Hear me roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicks View Post
He's in the same place he's been since May or June - in the pharmacy on the 4th floor (second door on the bottom coming from the stairs).
~Vicks
Thanks.
swarlock is offline   Reply With Quote