Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 05-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand
Default Favourite friend moment

So, I've been thinking for a while and was wondering: What's the moment you love the most for each friend? For example, my favourite Coco moment is in House of Bloos when she lays Bloo the egg which has a picture of Mac in it. Sure, she's done a lot of crazy and funny stuff over the years, but I still like that moment the best.

I still can't decide on my favourites for the rest of the cast, it's really hard. So, I'd like to hear about YOUR favourite moment for a friend. I'm sure it's good!
Old 05-27-2007, 05:29 PM   #2
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3rD4n View Post
So, I've been thinking for a while and was wondering: What's the moment you love the most for each friend? For example, my favourite Coco moment is in House of Bloos when she lays Bloo the egg which has a picture of Mac in it. Sure, she's done a lot of crazy and funny stuff over the years, but I still like that moment the best.

I still can't decide on my favourites for the rest of the cast, it's really hard. So, I'd like to hear about YOUR favourite moment for a friend. I'm sure it's good!
Hmm...I really liked that moment, too-it was like Coco understood exactly what that would mean to Bloo despite the fact that she can be a little crazy sometimes! XD That's what I love so much about the show-the characters are pretty three-dimensional for a cartoon that is aimed mostly toward the younger audience.

But as for my favorite IF moment I really can't pick one...there are too many of them to count. But I GUESS...that if I HAD to pick one that it would be when Ed got over his fears in the episode "Eddie Monster" and ended up braving all of those dangers to help his friends in the end. I just thought that was pretty cool. However, I'm sure there are others that would qualify for good moments as well.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 07:56 AM   #3
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

My favourite Coco moment is easily when she falls hopelessly in love with the lamp in "Partying is such a sweet soiree", particularly when she lays the egg containing all those little hearts. And the "purring" noise she makes whilst embracing her new suiter...classic Coco.

And with Bloo, I guess it's a toss-up between his Friday's Friend "acting gig" in "the Sweet Stench of Success" and his Chuck-bonding montage in "Bloo's the Boss".

As for everyone else...hmm, I need to give it more thought. There's currently a whole barrage of potential candidates for my favourite Wilt moment.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:05 AM   #4
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Well, she may not be an Imaginary Friend, but my favorite moment from the show has got to be when Frankie won the election in Setting A President. I jumped out of my chair with my arms in the air and yelled "YES!!!". That was a sweet moment. Vindication at last!

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-28-2007 at 08:05 AM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:08 PM   #5
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
Talking

Well, of course, my favourite Bloo moments were in Squeeze The Day. I also liked the acting thing in The Sweet Stench Of Sucess.

I have many favourite Coco moments, but one of them was in My So Called Wife when Mr. Herriman was teaching her to say more stuff than just "Coco" and when she was playing the insturment on the diving board and in the jail cell.

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #6
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

My favorite Bloo moment is not neccessarily a touching moment, but I really loved the line "You, sir, hath been PWNED!" in Make Believe it or Not!

My favorite Ed moment is whenever he comes back from the dentist in Cheese A Go-Go and he tells Frankie "You es IT, girl... Oh babe, you smell like pineapples!"

My favorite Coco moment is seeing her take care of her nerds in Good Wilt Hunting. I know they didn't create her, but it was so sweet the way she acted kind of motherly towards them.

My ultimate favorite Wilt moment(s) are definetely the hug and the one-on-one basketball game between Wilt and Jordan at the end of Good Wilt Hunting... it's so sweet. My favorite funny moment is in One False Movie where he says "Tell my son... *looks wide-eyed and directly at the camera* I love him!"

My favorite Frankie moment (following Cassini's trend here) is whenever she tells Coco she makes the scale read five pounds heavier to make her feel better. That was so sweet of her!
Old 05-28-2007, 11:14 PM   #7
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Yeah, it's fine for non-imaginary favourite moments here, too. It's what I meant, but didn't realise that I was being so restrictive in my wording.

My favourite Cheese moment: in Infernal Slumber. "Quiet, ducky!"

Closely followed by one of his lines from my LEAST favourite Cheese appearence: The Big Cheese. "Doooooo iiiit!". I constantly use that to convice people to do stuff.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:37 AM   #8
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

After a little more thought, I think my favourite Wilt moment was probably his surprise victory in the race in "Room with a Feud" - seeing him stretched out on the bed in utter ease with that grin upon his face...there's a whole bunch of more serious moments I could have gone for from "Good Wilt Hunting", and I am partial to his moonwalk across the bowling alley in "the Big LaBlooski", but nothing quite tops that within my heart.

I've had an equally hard time singling out my favourite Duchess moment...it's tough, because pretty much everything she says makes me laugh. But if I had to choose, I'd go with her sombre observation that "Beauty is fading," after the effects of her make-over upon Ed were completely reversed in "the Big Picture."

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 05-29-2007 at 02:38 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:57 PM   #9
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

For Wilt, my favorite friend moment is when Wilt is reunited with his creator, Jordan Michaels, from "Good Wilt Hunting".

For Eduardo, my favorite friend moment is when he faced his fears to rescue his friends from "Eddie Monster".

For Bloo, my favorite friend moment is possibly when he actually apologizes to Coco about his behavior about collecting those Coco cards from "Cockoo for Coco Cards"

That's all that I got. I might put some more friend moments during the summer.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:59 AM   #10
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

My favourite IF moment is, and always will be, Wilt's 'lean, mean muscle machine' thing in 'Room With a Feud'. I ADORE the expressions on his face!
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote