Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 07-21-2008, 06:29 PM   #81
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

I don't now if I remember but, when I was in 5th grade I aciddently kissed my teacher, for some reason I can't remember why. It was so embarassing
kammy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #82
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-a-lacka View Post
Me and my older sister were running some errands today and I saw a "penny" on the ground, so I picked it up to get a closer look and it was a bottle cap that was the color of a penny.
Hehe, I've done that. I've thought I've found jewelry too, only to find it was some kind of metal scrap.

What's bad is when someone intentionally super glues money to the pavement, and then watches everyone try to pick it up. I've fallen victim to that.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #83
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

Any time I'm in a public restroom and the stall I'm in runs out of toilet paper. Even if nobody's around (they had better not be), there is something undignified about a pantsless mad dash to the adjacent stall.

Last edited by Ridureyu; 07-22-2008 at 11:16 AM.
Ridureyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:19 AM   #84
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
Any time I'm in a public restroom and the stall I'm in runs out of toilet paper. Even if nobody's around (they had better not be), there is something undignified about a pantsless mad dash to the adjacent stall.
Gee, you think?

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #85
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Today we stopped at a gas station and I went to use the bathroom. There was no seat on the toilet. Do women never go there or something??
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:47 PM   #86
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
What if someone walks in mid-dash?!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:35 AM   #87
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Today we stopped at a gas station and I went to use the bathroom. There was no seat on the toilet. Do women never go there or something??
Heck, I've been to this campsite in Italy where there weren't even any toilets at all, just holes embedded into concrete slabs, so you basically had to go standing up, whatever your gender. Apparently they're supposed to be more hygienic than the regular kind, though they were clearly designed more with the men in mind than the ladies. I hated them.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 07-24-2008 at 09:08 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:58 AM   #88
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
What if someone walks in mid-dash?!
It could be worse. I could dash into an occupied stall.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #89
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I had one today. Kind of funny, too. For those who don't know, I work in retail, and like many retail companies, we have special stools to help us reach product on high shelves. My company uses special stools that have wheels on springs so you can easily transport it throughout the building, but once ten or more pounds are applied to it, four rubber feet hit the floor so the stool stays stationary and safe while someone is standing on it. Well, this morning (thankfully before business hours), I was stocking the new load, and I needed a stool. I was in kind of a hurry, and I guess I was in a good mood so I had a little extra energy, so when I got a hold of the stool, I briskly scooted it across the floor while leaning on it. As it happens though, I leaned on it a little too much, and the front two rubber feet hit the floor. The stool came to a screeching halt, and flipped over. And then there I went, flying over the flipped stool, doing a complete somersault in mid air while doing so. It was one of those things where I can see and feel myself flipping in slow motion, and in a moment of panic I'm thinking "I'm going to land on my head and break my neck!!" Thankfully though, I caught myself with my hand and landed on my leg. Pinched my finger pretty good, I might have a bluish nail in a day or so. And I have a nasty bruise on my left shin, and right thigh. But I'm ok. I'm also lucky none of my colleagues saw me, although that's not to say no one heard the "crash" of the stool flipping over. It was still embarrassing.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:29 PM   #90
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
I had one today. Kind of funny, too. For those who don't know, I work in retail, and like many retail companies, we have special stools to help us reach product on high shelves. My company uses special stools that have wheels on springs so you can easily transport it throughout the building, but once ten or more pounds are applied to it, four rubber feet hit the floor so the stool stays stationary and safe while someone is standing on it. Well, this morning (thankfully before business hours), I was stocking the new load, and I needed a stool. I was in kind of a hurry, and I guess I was in a good mood so I had a little extra energy, so when I got a hold of the stool, I briskly scooted it across the floor while leaning on it. As it happens though, I leaned on it a little too much, and the front two rubber feet hit the floor. The stool came to a screeching halt, and flipped over. And then there I went, flying over the flipped stool, doing a complete somersault in mid air while doing so. It was one of those things where I can see and feel myself flipping in slow motion, and in a moment of panic I'm thinking "I'm going to land on my head and break my neck!!" Thankfully though, I caught myself with my hand and landed on my leg. Pinched my finger pretty good, I might have a bluish nail in a day or so. And I have a nasty bruise on my left shin, and right thigh. But I'm ok. I'm also lucky none of my colleagues saw me, although that's not to say no one heard the "crash" of the stool flipping over. It was still embarrassing.
Ooh. That definitely sounds like it hurt.

I'm glad to know you're okay, though.

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote