Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Websites

Notices

Websites Post links to and news about Foster's-related fansites as well as official sites here.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #31
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Okay domain name renewal is due, it's $45 for one year or $85 for two (not enough of a savings to worry about I think, so the one year is cool). I've already received a generous donation this month, so I don't need the whole amount, but anything is cool. I'm frankly not sure if there will be a renewal fee for the vBulletin license or not, that comes up in August so I'll know then.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:29 AM   #32
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Um, you guys, I'm not kidding, we're going to lose the fosters-home.com domain in a few days if I don't get some help renewing it. I just got the deactivation notice. No, I don't have $45 right now, I don't have health insurance and I just had a doctor's appointment and had to pay out of pocket. That cleaned out both my accounts, there was nothing I could do.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #33
Sparky

Oh god, stop, that's enough. Thank you very much, this will cover the vBulletin renewal in August too. I appreciate it!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #34
Sparky

Gotta ask for donations again...I now have a $250 minimum payment each month for my new embroidery machine that's going to be hard to work around. Especially this first month. Just sayin'. :/
Old 11-04-2010, 01:08 PM   #35
Sparky

A few bucks maybe? Website payment went though and I have like 4 dollars to my name now.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #36
Sparky

Time to renew the domain name (due the 1st). It's $50 and money's tight right now, would appreciate a little help. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:57 AM   #37
AcornBulb
Settling In

How's it going with the money? It's still okay? And how much do you need?

Give me some details, maybe I can help.
AcornBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #38
Sparky

Well I don't recall getting any donations for my last request. Normally the site costs me like $15 a month, unless there's a specific expense.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:08 AM   #39
AcornBulb
Settling In

Oh, all right then. I hope I still have some money, so when you'll need donations, I'll make one too.
AcornBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #40
Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Okay domain name renewal is due, it's $45 for one year or $85 for two (not enough of a savings to worry about I think, so the one year is cool).
That time again. I haven't gotten any donations in a long time but I thought I'd mention it anyways.