Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 01-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #151
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by megatron01 View Post
WHAT! Cheese is based on people like me? People with Asperger's Syndrome? I have that and I am very intelligent, and that makes me very angry!!!! I hope I don't offend anyone!!!
Re-read what Voxxyn said. He said that some people on TV.com suggested that Cheese might have been based on people with autism. Not that it's a FACT. So don't freak out. Lauren Faust said he's just based on the way she's seen some young kids act, or something like that.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:55 PM   #152
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Talking cheese loise (dada bum!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Re-read what Voxxyn said. He said that some people on TV.com suggested that Cheese might have been based on people with autism. Not that it's a FACT. So don't freak out. Lauren Faust said he's just based on the way she's seen some young kids act, or something like that.
To be precise cheese(and possibly louise) are just supposed to be weird(which they do sucessfly)
Old 01-28-2007, 06:07 PM   #153
Cheese Freak!
Newly Abandoned
I Love CHEESE!!!!!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by megatron01 View Post
I hate to be mean, but I find Cheese overated, but however the weirdest thing is I can do a good impression of him! It's not flawless, but it is a pretty good impression.

- "I'm a lady!"
Cheese smooches Bloo
- "Now we're brother ladies!"

WHAT! Cheese is based on people like me? People with Asperger's Syndrome? I have that and I am very intelligent, and that makes me very angry!!!! I hope I don't offend anyone!!!

Somebody edited this for me.. I'm sorry, I forgot!

well, actually, if you re watch "The Big Cheese," you'll probably notice that cheese seems to be quite smart if he could memorize the code and everything
Old 01-28-2007, 06:32 PM   #154
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

I wonder if Louise and/or her parents saw the News special on Foster's (from The Big Cheese). If so, I wonder how they reacted. Then again, CHeese did get out after and visit Foster's right after Frankie got the new alarm system installed.
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:27 PM   #155
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_Phone_guy View Post
I wonder if Louise and/or her parents saw the News special on Foster's (from The Big Cheese). If so, I wonder how they reacted. Then again, CHeese did get out after and visit Foster's right after Frankie got the new alarm system installed.

Either the whole affair passed them by or they were pleased to have him out of the house. You wouldn't want to watch Star Trek with him. Beep-Boooop Beeeep-Beeep-Boooop etc

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:06 PM   #156
Chees027
Newly Abandoned
Bye Lady Bye Bye Lady!!  

I definetly can believe that Cheese is based on watching little kids. I was 10 when my sister was born and when she was little she would go around saying random things that usually didnt make sense. And they ALWAYS tell you when they pooted.

Cheese is just a fun character thrown in to make life at Foster's more interesting.
Chees027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #157
BlooDaddy
Newly Abandoned
"I got MAD dance skillz,yo!"  

I LIKE CEREAL! LMAO!

BlooDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:07 PM   #158
haytayb
Newly Abandoned

I love Cheese. I think that he is the funniest character I have ever seen and he is so cute. My youngest loves him! Teri
haytayb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:45 PM   #159
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Okay, so I'm new to this thread. I read through it a while ago when I was reading through the whole forum, but quickly lost interest after seeing the amount of pages and that they were mostly "I like cereal.". Entertaining, but not a complete statement on its own. Of course, I should have had more faith, as I now see that people are writing some intelligent stuff here.

I don't see how you guys can not see why Louise would make Cheese. I mean, half the forum LOVES him. She made him because he was her idea of an entertaining friend. She's only, like, five.

Anyhow, that's my opinion on the subject.

And my obligatory Cheese quote: "Doooooo iiiiit!"
Old 06-03-2007, 05:08 AM   #160
bloocheese94
Newly Abandoned
I dont even know you anymore.  

Default Cheese.

Who doesnt like cheese? He is funny, random and dumb. With that combo, how could you not be loved??
Bloo: What do I look like, your mother?
Cheese: Can I have some chocolate milk?
Bloo: Frankie! This kid wants some chocolate milk!
Frankie: Bloo! I'm right here, and if you can't tell, im busy! Can't you get it for him?
Bloo: Ugh, fine.
bloocheese94 is offline   Reply With Quote