Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 12-11-2006, 02:34 PM   #141
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
There's actually a larger question here; in the creation process, do you get the IF you want, or the IF you need? I think they touched on that in GWH.
Or is it that the IF you want is also the IF you need? True desires can sometimes be more than petty, trivial wants. They can be longings for things we lack in our lives.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:24 PM   #142
Cheese Freak!
Newly Abandoned
I Love CHEESE!!!!!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by some guy you dont know View Post
i just thought of something, has anyone else noticed that hes apperantly lactosentolerent(or however you spell that) and his name is cheese? a product made from dairy?
thank you, captain obvious. (j/k)

besides, cheese represents thoughtlessness. you are putting TOO MUCH thought into this. not to be mean, or anything but you just need to let cheese happen, you know? just let him flow. he doesn't think, but why think for him? in my eyes, cheese is brilliant and i see no flaws in him at all.

Last edited by Cheese Freak!; 12-16-2006 at 08:29 PM.
Cheese Freak! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 07:52 AM   #143
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese Freak! View Post
thank you, captain obvious. (j/k)

besides, cheese represents thoughtlessness. you are putting TOO MUCH thought into this. not to be mean, or anything but you just need to let cheese happen, you know? just let him flow. he doesn't think, but why think for him? in my eyes, cheese is brilliant and i see no flaws in him at all.
I think Cheese is brilliant! I said before he reminds me so much of ME (when I was a kid)! He is just Cheese - great post, and I concur!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 09:44 PM   #144
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I don't beleive Cheese is lactose intolerent, the reason Mac probally knew was him listing a bunch of random diseases like in "Big Cheese" & then Mac thought Cheese really was lactose intolerent. I think I've said that soemwhere....oh well.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:41 PM   #145
Frankie Fan
Frankie is awesome!
Frankie is awesome!  

Send a message via AIM to Frankie Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Frankie Fan

Cheese is such a random character. I love the way he's so random! You never know what he'll yell out or do next!

If you were Cheese, what random things would you yell out or do during the day?
Frankie Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:18 PM   #146
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

hm...I tend to act like Cheese a lot. I always yell out "I like chocolate milk" or "I like cereal". And then somedays when I just feel like being annoying, i'll sneak up behind one of my parents with a carrot and do the whole "I FOUND A CARROT!!". I actually scared them once. xD
Old 01-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #147
Cheese Freak!
Newly Abandoned
I Love CHEESE!!!!!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltFan View Post
hm...I tend to act like Cheese a lot. I always yell out "I like chocolate milk" or "I like cereal". And then somedays when I just feel like being annoying, i'll sneak up behind one of my parents with a carrot and do the whole "I FOUND A CARROT!!". I actually scared them once. xD
cool. i'm still trying to figure out how to stand like him! the way his belly or butt or whatever sticks out, and that whole talking with his head split in half thing.(like when he yells)
Old 01-16-2007, 07:08 AM   #148
bob the poo1
Newly Abandoned
I like chocolate milk.  

Send a message via MSN to bob the poo1 Send a message via Skype™ to bob the poo1

I like chocolate miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllk.
(who doesn't?)
bob the poo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:41 AM   #149
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

One of my favorite Cheese clips is where he is dressed in drag, and he says: "Ha ha pretty Cheese! I'm pretty!"
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:32 PM   #150
megatron01
Banned

I hate to be mean, but I find Cheese overated, but however the weirdest thing is I can do a good impression of him! It's not flawless, but it is a pretty good impression.

- "I'm a lady!"
Cheese smooches Bloo
- "Now we're brother ladies!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I'll be honest with everybody. Autism/Asperger's in general is a very delicate issue to me. I'm part of the "autistic spectrum", I know what it's like to be misunderstood, picked on and bullied by my school peers, and I do not appreciate the continued ignorance and negativity that surrounds autism. ESPECIALLY the continued confusing of Asperger's with the Rain Man stereotype. Someone on the ToonZone forums suggested that Cheese was based on children with Asperger's, which prompted a very angry response from me.
tereotype that ALL autistic people were exactly like Dustin Hoffman's portrayal of Raymond Babbit--which is NOT the truth.

WHAT! Cheese is based on people like me? People with Asperger's Syndrome? I have that and I am very intelligent, and that makes me very angry!!!! I hope I don't offend anyone!!!

Somebody edited this for me.. I'm sorry, I forgot!

Last edited by megatron01; 01-18-2007 at 03:30 PM.
megatron01 is offline   Reply With Quote