Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 06-07-2008, 12:05 AM   #521
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Yeah, I dislike Herriman with great intensity at times. That dreaded episode is one of those times. Grrrr...

Are you ok Cass? I'm worried about you.

My heart goes out to Frankie so much! I want to go over there, grab her by the hand and drag her out of that house right away. Leave everything behind, she can live off my stuff (clothes, food, shelter, car, etc.). She just needs to get away from him. BOTH of them. She needs a vacation soooo bad! Dang it, Herriman!!

Ya know, I've always wondered why Frankie takes such direct orders from Herriman. Madame F is Herriman's boss, so she's above him. If Frankie has a problem with Herriman, she should be able to go to her grandma, explain the situation, and in most cases I'd think Madame F would side with Frankie (since she's mentioned herself how Herriman can be too up tight at times). Eh, I dunno. I can understand that in this situation Frankie probably feels really unconfortable talking to her grandma at the moment.

Ok, I want to hug her in that last shot. My heart is sinking. I need to grab her a box of tissues. Wait a sec... Yup, I may need one myself.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #522
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

Wow, that was so sad.... poor Frankie...

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:59 PM   #523
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Goodness gracious! It's gotten so dramatic! It's interesting that it started out being about the Sims themselves, what they're doing in the game, and now it's a story in its own right.

I love the shot of Goofball on the couch, I've never gotten a Sim to do that. Maybe they have to be super super lazy or something.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #524
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Nooooooes....Frankie....

Herriman, you (deleted) idiot! You are so blind that you can't even see that Frankie needed that vacation...

And Goofball, that (deleted)...The least he can do is say please...Obviously that's not in his vocabulary.

Last edited by antgirl1; 06-08-2008 at 06:31 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #525
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Noooooooo! Frankie's vacation-- cut down in the prime of life!

Something tells me that the next installment is gonna be really interesting...

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:05 AM   #526
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
I love the shot of Goofball on the couch, I've never gotten a Sim to do that. Maybe they have to be super super lazy or something.
Courtesy of the "Veg Out" hack. I don't recall where I got it, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Are you ok Cass? I'm worried about you.
It has been a pretty rough couple of days. Don't worry, I'll manage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
My heart goes out to Frankie so much! I want to go over there, grab her by the hand and drag her out of that house right away.
So do I.

Foster's Valley - "Retribution, Part Three: The truth comes out"

Frankie had a good long cry after the loss of her long-overdue vacation. That it was because of that pest Goofball, who had robbed her of a night out with friends and a concert she'd been looking forward to years ago, only made it worse. The hardest part though was that everyone believed she was exaggerating what he'd put her through. That really hurt, her family not believing her. And of course there was still the matter of what Madame Foster had done to them all compounding everything. Frankie felt like she was losing her mind. She felt trapped; she needed an escape, and she needed it now. She found some relief up on the third floor:

Nothing spells relief like a bubble blower. She sat in front of the dang thing for three hours, blowing bubbles, collecting her thoughts, and trying to come up with a way to turn things around. "Fine," she thought, "I was wrong about Goofball being an Imaginary Friend. That doesn't mean I'm making the rest of it up. There's got to be a way to prove it, but it's just my word against his. If only they'd been there, if they'd seen what I went through..." Then it hit her: the security tapes. Long gone now, Madame Foster having mailed them to Cartoon Network long ago, but there was a chance... she abandoned the bubble blower and ran to her room to check the discs she'd found at the Never Forgotten house. She read every episode synopsis; Store Wars, Busted, World Wide Wabbit, Mac Daddy- "They did an episode about Cheese??" She shook her head. "Yeah, bet that was real popular." No sign of what she needed. "Dammit," she muttered in frustration. If they used that footage for a story at all it must have been in a later season, but only two had been released on DVD. Frankie slumped in her chair in front of her computer, tears of frustration forming in her eyes. She stared at the blank screen for several long minutes before she remembered Sparky mentioning something about a forum dedicated to the show. Maybe...? "Nothing to lose by looking," she said to herself. She typed "Never Forgotten" in her search engine and a moment later, there it was; the Never Forgotten Forum:

For a moment she considered looking around, seeing what people were saying about her and the rest of the residents but shook her head. "Maybe another time. Right now I need to find... there. 'Episodes On Computer'." It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for. She watched the episode; it was all there, her entire nighmare day condensed into a half-hour children's cartoon. Another half-hour passed while she downloaded what she needed and burned it to disc. Her mission completed, Frankie smiled grimly. "Now we'll see who's exaggerating."

Wilt, Coco, and Eduardo were gathered in front of the TV when Frankie entered the room. They didn't say a word; they didn't know what to say. All she'd endured in the past few days... they wanted to offer her some comfort but didn't know how. Frankie didn't say a word either; she simply stuck her newly-made disc into the DVD player, turned it on, and left the room.

Twenty-two minutes later, three very upset Imaginary Friends went Goofball hunting. Wilt found him first. "You like treating people like they're your personal servants?! I'm sorry, but that is not okay!"
"Huh? What're you talkin' abo-" and then the water balloon hit:

"Take that, you rotten punk! You don't treat my family like that! And I am not sorry about it!" And he left in a huff.
"What the hell was that about?? Hey, Coco, is somethin' botherin'- owww! Oww, get off me! Aaaugh!" Too late; Coco let loose with a volley of insults as she gave him the noogie of a lifetime:

When she was done, she kicked him and left the room. Goofball sat down and rubbed the sore spot on his head. "Oww, man, what's gotten into them?" he asked Mr. Herriman, seated at the other end of the table.
"I have no idea," was Mr. Herriman's reply; he was as surprised by what had happened as Goofball. And then Eduardo showed up:

And the Guardian Friend remembered all the times he'd protected Nina, and a primal rage overwhelmed him:

"Master Eduardo! Stop this madness immediately!" said an astonished Mr. Herriman. Eduardo stopped, right after he'd left Goofball lying dazed and badly bruised on the floor. "What's gotten into the three of you?"
"Go watch the disc," Eduardo growled. He kicked Goofball once more for good measure and left. Mr. Herriman, not knowing what else to do, helped Goofball to the table and went to go watch whatever disc Eduardo was talking about. Madame Foster was already there, directed to the TV by Wilt. They looked at each other in confusion, shrugged, and turned to the TV. There on the screen, the events of Frankie's nightmare day, an episode titled Imposter's Home For Make-'em Up Pals, played out before their eyes, and at last they knew the truth:

"Oh, dear," Mr. Herriman whispered. "She wasn't exaggerating at all. Not at all." Madame Foster said nothing. She was too busy crying.

Mr Herriman was barely able to console her. Madame Foster spent the next hour in her room, miserable with the knowledge of what Frankie had endured over the last few days and what she's endured the last time Goofball had come to Foster's. When she finally came out, she headed straight to the phone:

"Hello, Dr. von Kohl? You don't know me but I have an offer for you. My name is Martha Foster, and I'm prepared to make a substantial donation to your research if you'll build a little something for me..." Dr. von Kohl agreed; the device would be ready in less than an hour. A little later, Madame Foster told Mr Herriman what she was planning to do:

"You can't be serious!" he exclaimed. "Not this again!"
"Got to, Mr. Herriman. I have to make up for everything; for what I did to Frankie and everyone else, for what was done to her today, and for what that horrible Goofball did to her years ago. When I'm done, maybe we'll all sleep a little better."
"But this, Madame..."
"I'm doing it. Now, where is the little pest?"
"I believe he's gone to the mall."
"Then that is where I will be, too, after I stop by Dr. von Kohl's place. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to dress properly before I leave." With that she headed back to her room, leaving Mr. Herriman standing there sighing, uttering a phrase he'd said more than once before:

"This never ends well..."

(The conclusion is up next...)

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 06-20-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: I hate typos. Seriously, I hate them.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:04 AM   #527
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Wow! All your pictures and the story are neat! (Now that I got a chance to read it) I can't wait to see what happens next.

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #528
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Finally! Someone beleives poor Frankie. I loved when Wilt, Coco and Ed cut loose and kicked Goofball's behind. Oh the joy and humor...

I'm really looking forward to seeing the ending. Although... once this is over, will you kepp coming up with new stuff for the Sims? (I'm new to this stuff, so please forgive my cluelessness. )

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:50 AM   #529
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Oooh, nice. It's kind of funny seeing Goofball get beaten up.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #530
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Oh my...

Ed going all ferocious on Goofball had me cracking up. And I'm very glad everyone knows what exactly he put Frankie through now. He deserves everything they put him through here.

Yay, 5,000 post coming up next! It's gonna' be a monumental one, I can just feel it!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote