Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:03 PM   #11
Zeitgheist
At Home
It's not enough to succeed! Others must fail...  

I have an M3 for my DS and a CF card so I download all the games I want to play and insert it with my cardreader... My PS2 is also chipped so I download everything for that one too. I'm a gamer. I just finished Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass to DS a few days ago. It took about 12 hours
Zeitgheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:38 AM   #12
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Sheesh Zeitgheist, can't you just buy the games?

I would KILL to be able to play Super Robot Wars 4 back on the SNES... IN ENGLISH. I want to know what the story is, because in my opinion, that SRW has an excellent mecha collection.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:19 PM   #13
TheGreatMegaFanatic
Newly Abandoned

Wish I could read and understand japanese, so I could play "Policenauts", a great gem by Hideo Kojima that never made it over here.
TheGreatMegaFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:30 AM   #14
Zeitgheist
At Home
It's not enough to succeed! Others must fail...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
Sheesh Zeitgheist, can't you just buy the games?

I would KILL to be able to play Super Robot Wars 4 back on the SNES... IN ENGLISH. I want to know what the story is, because in my opinion, that SRW has an excellent mecha collection.
WELL... the thing is I live in Sweden, so games hit the US months before they come here to Europe. But if I like the games (like the Phoenix Wright series) I will absolutely buy them when they get here. I will buy Zelda: Phantom Hourglass when it comes to Europe, hoping they're releasing it here with a Zelda stylus like they did on the release in the US

I do play a lot of Japanese games though, since I finished my Japanese studies 4 years ago... so I'm pretty good at reading and understanding... and importing the games on lik-sang would be such a hassle since I don't even own a credit card. Plus, I want to play EVERYTHING... from Cooking Mama to Metroid Prime: Hunters, and I can't actually buy it ALL, it would cost a fortune. So I simply download and see what's worth buying in the end, and what's not
Zeitgheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 02:29 PM   #15
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
Super Mario Bros. 2: The tricky Japanese version.
Now available on the Wii Virtual Console Shop. At least in America and Japan. (It was a limited time download in the PAL regions.)

One purportedly awesome game that didn't make it here was Venus and Braves, a Namco PS2 RPG.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote