Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 08-01-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
macfangirl
Newly Abandoned

Default When did you start play BFAHP?

i started playing last summer but something happened to my account so i had to make a new one two days ago. :s caryberry: yup if anyone has any tips on how to get my name bac plz post
macfangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:05 PM   #2
Orlandobloo1
Newly Abandoned

i started playing Big Fat Awesome House Party in May 2006 (the day opened the game), now the game is becoming much more cooler.
Orlandobloo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
Little Baby IceCream
Settling In
I think I'll call you Chewy  

I'm pretty postive I started playing in May 2007. I heard about it from a forum and I've loved the game ever since!

Little Baby IceCream

Little Baby IceCream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:41 PM   #4
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I started playing sometime in the very first week.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 07:48 PM   #5
Vicks
At Home

I started playing a week or so after it started, then forgot about it, came back, then got busy last summer, then came back and am all caught up and current now. My 3 kids don't play as often as I do. The oldest (12) kinda quit, so she's way behind. The middle one (7) plays, but I do most of her chores, and the youngest (5) just plays to have fun. She doesn't care about doing it everyday or whatever. I'll tell her what her chores are and she'll do pretty good at it. But she hasn't gotten too far. But it's cool that she can play it too, she'll be 5 soon.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 07:58 PM   #6
montitech
Foster's Legend

I started the first day it was released, but due to several projects I have not visited in over a week or so.

Monti
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:20 AM   #7
Divelucaya
Settling In
Best Road Trip Ever  

My son's passion for certain animated series (or networks for that matter) changes so quickly. We discovered, and began watching, Foster's early in 2007. My enrollment date at this forum is 4/10/2007 so I probably started playing BFAHP the week before. Since then I have played it every day ('cept when it was down) trying to catch up. I have two photo albums almost complete but unfortunately do not know what games to play to get the last few pictures. Once I complete the new games that come out I continue with the older games before the next update, with my priority trying to complete room sets. So I have not played many of the games that do not have furniture as prizes. It would have been nice if pictures were listed by what character and picture number when someone reports what prizes a game has. But I won't look a gift horse in the mouth because I have learned a lot from this forum and visit it frequently. Thank you Sparky (and Monti and Vick and any other moderators I may have forgotten).
Divelucaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #8
J@ro_Link
Newly Abandoned

Since the beggining. I looked for something alike the Orbit and found this. :]
I had a few brakes when the game didn't work for me etc. but I still play it.
J@ro_Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:47 PM   #9
emperor26
Foster's Legend

I've been playing BFAHP since last year when it debuted, and like the show, it didn't disappoint me.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:19 PM   #10
macfangirl
Newly Abandoned

cool
macfangirl is offline   Reply With Quote