Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 06-25-2007, 04:27 PM   #31
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

Ok i really wanted to make friends here cause nobody really likes me all they to is try to beat me up so i just wanted to make friends but i guess i don't belong here
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:31 PM   #32
I LIKE CEREAL!DD
Newly Abandoned

Weeeeeeeeeeee.......  

no no its not that we dont like you its just that we post when we feel like it and we all like you...but I guess this is goodbye...
I LIKE CEREAL!DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #33
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owennoreen View Post
Ok i really wanted to make friends here cause nobody really likes me all they to is try to beat me up so i just wanted to make friends but i guess i don't belong here
uh...i suggest punching back. Preferably in the solar plexus, thats the soft area above your abs but right below where the two halves of your ribs meet. Right about the center of your chest. When you get the wind knocked out of you it is because you have been struck in your solar plexus. The reason it will knock you to the ground is because right behind your solar plexus is your diaphragm, the muscle with controls the expansion and contraction of your lungs id est breathing. Hit someone in the solar plexus and it will disrupt the rythm of the diaphragm, thus temporarily retarding the person's ability to breathe. They will fall to the ground, gasping, and you can either run or kick them in any number of vulnerable spots. The kidneys, the chest, the groin, or the face. I suggest the face. It hurts quite badly, guaranteed to ruin anyone's day.

However, if you wish to leave us, i bid you adieu. In the future i would suggest not throwing a little hissy fit if you are berated by a moderator, administrator, or combination thereof. It will not earn you points.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:11 AM   #34
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

well ok i won't leave i know that you like me it's just at school everybody hated me!They did like me at all like if i said hi to someon they said ewwwwww get away from me! So im not leaving!
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote