Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 04-08-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
rickey14
Newly Abandoned

Question How Can I!!!

How can I get the rest of my photos for my Imaginary Friends photo album,i know wut some of u are goin to say that u can get it on the arcade games in the arcade room but which ones can i get it from well i'm messing three of them two on the last page and one on the second to last page.........someone PLEAZZ help me out???
rickey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:08 PM   #2
lilcuppycake
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to lilcuppycake

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickey14 View Post
How can I get the rest of my photos for my Imaginary Friends photo album,i know wut some of u are goin to say that u can get it on the arcade games in the arcade room but which ones can i get it from well i'm messing three of them two on the last page and one on the second to last page.........someone PLEAZZ help me out???

okay first off spell things right. I am not an owner of this form or whatever but seriously type things right because thats just annoying trying to read through something that sounds like its from a 3-year-old. To answer your question photos for the photo album are won from the games. The photos are not won in order so just chill out. I believe the last picture is from that potato game or that coco game.
lilcuppycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
montitech
Foster's Legend

good answer lilcuppycake but, you should also proofread before speaking about others typing. (forum, form)

potato,coco, and Bloo's brother were the three original minigames from day one. these minigames could not finish the last page of the IF album since the IF album was enlarged from its original size several months into the game. However these games do give photos to the early pages in the IF album.

my advice to find out what games you need to complete:
look at the descriptions of the updates,
since the IF album was the first album to finish,
work through the games one at a time, making sure you finished each game level
for the most part,
most of the IF album was from minigames, but a few were from adventures, so if the ones you are missing were from adventures then you may have to wait to finish the album.
good luck in figuring it out.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote