Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 02-09-2007, 10:49 AM   #21
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Personally, I thought Anna Nicole was a kook, and way out there - they should donate her body to science fiction!

I feel sorry for her daughter
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:08 PM   #22
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

I wasn't a fan, but this came straight outta left field. Huh. Maybe she was missing her son and wanted to die? It was probably an OD, she was too young to die of natural causes.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:21 PM   #23
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

Wow. I mean, I knew of her, but I was surprised that she was dead. Wow.

However, I highly doubt that people will be writing RIP ANNA NICOLE SMITH on their backpacks/planners/book covers, unlike Steve Irwin.

I'm guilty of having "Steve Irwin:1962-2006" written on a sticker on my flute case. But only because we found out he died on the day of my first football game this year.

-Marty
Old 02-09-2007, 02:17 PM   #24
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I know it sounds mean but I actually felt a whole lot crummier when Steve Irwin died rather then with Anna Nicole Smith died. Irwin was a very loving, energetic, and passionate man, he died doing what he loved and I doubt he'd want it any other way.

What bothered me was his death was a freak accident, a million to one long shot that sadly took his life. Smith I think they said died of drug overdose which always upsets me because I hate how celebrities poison themselves to death just to relieve stress.

Drugs keep killing more and more people, greats like John Belushi and Chris Farley were both lost to drugs and it sickens me that people STILL do them.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:08 PM   #25
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

well...now that her brother and mother (both creeps) are dead, perhaps this little girl will be able to grow up to be something important, like the doctor who cures cancer or solves the crisis in the Middle East as oppossed to the spoiled daughter of a shallow waste of silicon. Brutal but true.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:21 PM   #26
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Smith wasn't exactly the model citizen. Her life was a mess and some of the things she did were pretty dirty and downright shameful. I am sorry to say, but the death of a person like her does not instigate any sorrow in me. I do, however, feel terrible for her kid.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:44 PM   #27
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathander View Post
I agree: I was never a fan or especially cared for the woman all that much, but it's sad to see anyone die (or, at least, usually is), especially so unexpectedly. However, hopscotch, I agree with Cass and CG: they're under no obligation to show her more respect now then they did when she was alive, and they don't really seem to be insulting her anyway by just stating how they feel.

Still, she had a rough year, and I DO feel bad about that. At least now maybe she can find some peace.
Yeah, I basically feel the same way about it that you do. I never cared for her because of some of the rather disgusting, mean and downright pathetic things she did throughout her life (I'm sorry, but to me it's quite obvious that she only married that 89-year-old man for money for various reasons that I don't feel like listing, really...not to mention she is a rather poor excuse of a role-model for younger women for reasons that I shouldn't have to mention on here) She came across to me as nothing more than a gold-digger, really.

However, it is still sad to hear of people passing away. It's a shame that she didn't turn her life around for the better while she still had the chance. She may have had all of that money, but was it really worth all of the things she did to other people and to herself? I do feel sorry for her child, though.

Last edited by Chaos Wielder; 02-13-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote