Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 12-08-2006, 05:55 AM   #151
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I am still trying - and failing miserably at having an inkling of Foster's in my dreams...
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 07:15 AM   #152
Shany
At Home

I had a Foster's dream last night. I met Wilt, and he was wearing a shirt and a pair of pants (I even remeber the colours - the shirt was white and the pants were light brown). And he looked different, maybe he was shorter, or he may have had both of his arms, but I don't remember. Anyway, I remember seeing that he was dressed and I called him a nudist!
This makes me laugh now, because I haven't seen GWH yet, but just read people's favourite quotes.
I may have at one point thought this was Wilt off the set of Foster's, meaning that he was an actor playing a part, so he looked kind of different "in real life".
So, we were walking around in this hotel and go inside an elevator so I can show Wilt something (I don't remember what), but at one point someone talks to me and tells me that I'm just pretending that Wilt is by my side, and he's not really there (he IS imaginary...) and this makes me start to wonder if he is really there, and after that my dream stopped.

I also had a dream a while ago about Mac and Bloo, and Bloo is trying for some reason to imagine himself gone (it seemed like it would kill him if he does that), and Mac knows about this and probably tries to stop it. So Bloo manages to imagine himself away, but somehow Mac grabs onto him while he's doing it, and they get sucked into this alternate dimention thing with weird creatures in it, and Mac gets really messed up (his body just can't take the place, I guess), but they somehow get out of there, though Mac's body is still kinda messed up, and he yells at Bloo, but I can't remember what he says.

Last edited by Shany; 12-08-2006 at 07:16 AM.
Shany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:21 AM   #153
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

The other night, I dreamed that I owned a mini-Wilt plush toy which is wearing silk PJ's that are like mine! Cool, or what?
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:18 AM   #154
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
The other night, I dreamed that I owned a mini-Wilt plush toy which is wearing silk PJ's that are like mine! Cool, or what?
Was it just shrinked Wilt, (alive) or a real plushie? XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:36 AM   #155
Verity
Newly Abandoned

This happened a couple of nights ago, so I don't remember everything.

I was somewhere in Africa with a group of people. Don't know what we were doing there. Opposite us stood a tribe, and the chief (who might have looked like the chief in The Road to El Dorado) stood in front of his people. There was a wooden bowl on the ground in front of him, and he mashed whatever was inside it into a beige pulp. He stood up and ate some of it and laughed awkwardly. Nobody said anything, I guess everyone found the situation awkward (for some reason I don't know). When I looked in another direction I saw Coco. She looked different though; her beak was straight and the end of the upper mandible was hooked, like the one of an albatross.
"So that's what she looked like before she came to Foster's", I thought to myself. I think I pictured her crashing into a tree.

Man, does this sound boring
Old 12-09-2006, 12:01 PM   #156
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Was it just shrinked Wilt, (alive) or a real plushie? XDD
Just a plushie, at my guess. It was in a box and it never actually moved, not one bit. So it's just a plushie. If it's a shrunken Wilt, That be another story. Trust me. I don't remember all of my dreams, but that be true. (Yeah, pirate talk. Just saw the Dead Man's Chest.)
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:57 PM   #157
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I also once dreamed a few nights ago that I owned A Good Wilt Hunting DVD, that had a CRAP-LOAD of special features...yet I do not remember any of it. When I woke up, for a moment I believed I DID own it, but after that moment, I realized it wasn't true. My mind must be jealous of CG because she has a DVD, so it made me convinced for a moment that I actually had it. But I really do not. =P
Old 12-09-2006, 10:07 PM   #158
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

This probably won't make you feel much better, but I've got the disk, too, and there are no special features on it.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:18 PM   #159
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Well that's cheap. XD

Disk as inburnt? Or a DVD itself?
Old 12-10-2006, 07:04 AM   #160
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

It's an actual DVD, identical to the one CG picked up, complete with a GWH poster and a Bloo plush. I love eBay.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is online now   Reply With Quote