Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 11-28-2006, 08:36 PM   #1
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow
Default Got any Pets?

This is very simple. If you have any pets or HAD any pets recently or ever at all, please state your pets name and what your pet is. Feel free to post pictures if you like and anything else you'd like to tell us about your pets.

I've HAD several pets and I currently only have one right now. I would post a picture up but I'm tired and I don't have alot of time to do it now so I'll save it for my next turn. I apologize for this.

So any volunteers to go first then?
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:03 PM   #2
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

I have a dog named Star, who is about ten-eleven years old. If I remember correctly, I named her star because she has black fur, and my little eight-nine year old brain associated that with stars. Thus, her name is Star.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:14 PM   #3
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I have three dogs. Daisy, a 13-14 year old black(now grey) Poodle with her full tail; Missy a 11 year old long haired white Chihuahua, and finally a 3 year old mixed breed dog named Rusty. Daisy is my mum's, Rusty is my dad's, and Missy is mine.
Then there's my aunt with her own Chihuahua, short haired sandy coloured 12 year old named Sandy.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:49 PM   #4
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

I got a little light green and yellow parakeet who I named Mochi. (I was hungry, okay?) He's fat and jolly and noisy and is obsessed with eating paint off the windowsill, flying on peoples' heads, chasing the canary, and now, licking rubber.
And my canary is named Sunny D.
I like foodstuff, as you can probably tell.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:01 AM   #5
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

I have a cute little weiner dog who is like, 9 years old. Her name is Abbey! She only has half of her tail because she was born with a severe kink in it (it looked like a perfect hook!) and it would hang on wire fences if she passed through them and sometimes on people's shoestrings. We knew if nothing changed, she'd eventually REALLY hurt herself by breaking her poor tail, so we took her to the vet and got the kinked part cut off. It's kinda cute, though!

I also have two snobby black kitties named Trapper and Victor.

Last edited by scary_dream; 11-29-2006 at 12:06 AM.
scary_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:33 AM   #6
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

I own a Shih Tzu dog named George, a teddy bear hamster named Patrick & have a 40 gallon fish tank with Fan Tail goldfish, Oranda Goldfish, Lionhead, Rykin Goldfish, a blue Betta, & Black Moor Goldfish.

This is a fun thread. I've enjoyed reading about everyone's pets.
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:46 AM   #7
SkittleMonkey
Foster's Legend
Snoozer ish lurve.  

Send a message via MSN to SkittleMonkey

I have a female australian shepherd that's gray and has big black spots; her name is Suzy. I also have a gray tabby named Abby. I'm not exactly sure of either of their ages. I'm thinking my cat is maybe 8-10 years old. As for my dog, I have no clue!

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/7228/abbyqn8.jpg

That's mah kitty...
Patrick: Yeah, you could be bald and have a big nose!
---------------------------------------------------
Eduardo: No, Senor Bloo! They es magic, not drive around in no car!
Bloo: Nope, he lost his magic; now he dresses like a lady, and the butterfly has legs and an afro.

Last edited by SkittleMonkey; 11-29-2006 at 08:03 AM.
SkittleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:10 AM   #8
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I can't even being to list, let alone name, my pets. Most of them are snakes and spiders, and don't have names, anyway. I've probably got close to 50 tarantulas at the present(but who'se counting, eh?), and around 15 snakes. I've got five cats-Buddy, Peanut Head, Nub, Marvin, Maggie, and way too many dogs, mostly Catahoula Leopard Dogs, one Pit Bull and one Mini Dachshund.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 11:43 AM   #9
Scribble
At Home
Secret Door!  

Send a message via MSN to Scribble

I've had quite a few pets in the past - hamsters, a mouse, rabbit, guinea pig, stick insects, fish... Now I have a Jack Russell terrier called Max. He's 10 years old and of the wire-haired variety and he just loves anything that squeaks! I've been wanting another pet for a long time now but my parents have been preventing me at the moment. I'd love to have some White's tree frogs and maybe rats when I have more time to spend with them.

I have loads of piccies of Max but they're all on the other PC. Here are some from my online photo album though!

http://bratja.myphotoalbum.com/view_...09&id=SSL20462
http://bratja.myphotoalbum.com/view_...09&id=SSL20472 (I have no idea why he wanted to sleep there! XD)

Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 11:47 AM   #10
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
I've had quite a few pets in the past - hamsters, a mouse, rabbit, guinea pig, stick insects, fish... Now I have a Jack Russell terrier called Max. He's 10 years old and of the wire-haired variety and he just loves anything that squeaks! I've been wanting another pet for a long time now but my parents have been preventing me at the moment. I'd love to have some White's tree frogs and maybe rats when I have more time to spend with them.

I have loads of piccies of Max but they're all on the other PC. Here are some from my online photo album though!

http://bratja.myphotoalbum.com/view_...09&id=SSL20462
http://bratja.myphotoalbum.com/view_...09&id=SSL20472 (I have no idea why he wanted to sleep there! XD)
Max is adorable!:bloogrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleMonkey View Post
I have a female australian shepherd that's gray and has big black spots; her name is Suzy. I also have a gray tabby named Abby. I'm not exactly sure of either of their ages. I'm thinking my cat is maybe 8-10 years old. As for my dog, I have no clue!

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/7228/abbyqn8.jpg

That's mah kitty...
Abby's beautiful!

Last edited by Sparky; 11-29-2006 at 02:55 PM.
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote