Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 01-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #11
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Nice fan-fic, Invader Bloo. It's like "Frankie My Dear" all over again.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:51 AM   #12
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I'm doing these at the moment now like my first Fan Fic because I lost the notebook I was writing swcripts in so prepare for major updates.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. ........." Bloo began. "Yes, Bloo?" Madame Foster asked. ".....O, your Frankie's grandma right?" Bloo finished. Madame Foster looked at him like he was dumb, "Yes, I am". She started walking off. "HOW DO YOU GET FRANKIE TO LIKE YOU!?" Wilt, Bloo & Eduardo blurted out. "Well, you have to be a nice guy, have a job, be neat & clean, like punk rock & like kids & miaginary friends!" Madame Foster listed. "Bye" Wilt said rushing off. "Where's the news paper!?" Bloo whined running off. "Uuuuuh.... See ya later alligator?" Eduardo said bewildered walking off. Meanwhile... "I'm nice right? Yeah, I think. I like kids right? I was imagined by a kids, & I still love him so yep. I'm an Imaginary friend & proud of it so I like imaginary friends" Wilt muttered to himself. "I sorta like punk rock, & I'm neat/ clean! I help her alot so that's sorta like a job!" Wilt smiled. " Frankie'll see that in time & choose me!"

Eduardo had a bunchof rags & "Clean-ex" bottles to each of his beanie babies. "OK, Beanie Buddies! It's time for you guys to help me clean, so Frankie will love me!" he declared. A green octopus falls over. "You no sleeping" Ed demanded pointed at it. Eduardo started cleaning.

Bloo ran down the block. "Hey, Bloo!" Goo said walking by. "Can't talk, gotta.... get... JOB!..," Bloo replied, one eye twitching. "Ok, see ya later!" she said. " I wonder if Mac knows anything about this" she thought she walked to Foster's. Bloo ran past people, almost pushing most. "MOVE OUT OF MY DANG WAY PEOPLES!" he screamed every two seconds. "Finally! Burger Prince is open & the 'Help Wanted' sign is still u----" Bloo stared in horror. Someone took the sign down. "NOOO! No, no,no, no,nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Bloo cried, banging his head on the concrete sidewalk. He walked home sadly, he walked pass Mc. Daffy's. "HEY a Help Wanted sign is up! Thank you almighty god Mc. Daffy's!" Bloo rushed in to get the job.

Last edited by Invader Bloo; 02-18-2007 at 11:13 AM.
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:57 PM   #13
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

What a GREAT fan-fic! I thought it's one of those "romance" novels (And who knows what we'll find on those) but I proved wrong! Everyone's in character! Now THAT'S Foster's like!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:47 AM   #14
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Thanks, I do romance stories as good as George Lucas does....bad. Next chapter is Cheese based.
Cheese walked in the kitchen. "I like Coco!" he cooed. Coco gave him some cocoa. CRASH! "NO! Cocoooooo" Coco handed him another drink."COCO!" Cheese said getting angrier. Coco kept handing Cheese drankms until there was no more."COOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Cheese yelled. Coco figured it out. "CO!?" she asked scared. "YES!" Cheese said happily. Coco ran. Cheese picked up a pickle & chased her. "Coco, CHEESE gots a tomatuhoe for you" He yelled. "MARRY Cheese, Cocococococococococoococococoococococo!" he yelled. "CO CO!" she said falling down the stairs. Cheese watched laughing like a child. "HA, Coco funny." He threw the pickle. "Tomatuhoe funnierest"

Frankie walked by & she stopped. "OH no, Coco you poor thing what happened?" she asked. Coco squeaked out "CO!" "Cheese?" "Co" Frankie looked at Cheese who was laughing at a pickle that was rolling down the stairs. "What'd he do?" Coco told her "Co co co co co COED co co coco cococo co!" Frankie looked at her funny. "CHEESE love someone into marriage, why you?" Coco spat out "Coco co co!" Duchess walked down "Hey Frannie! Do YOU know what time it is? MY DINNER TIME! So hurry up & make that dinner" She walked back up & Cheese threw a pencil at her. "BYE bye flat lady!"

Frankie stopped at Mc. Daffy's for dinner. She ordered the food. Here's
the food m'am thank you for choosing Mc. Daffy's, please come again" a familiar voice told her. "Yeah here's a t--- BLOO?!" "Yep, I gots me a job I reckon, mmm hmmm" "WHY!?" Frankie asked. "I thought I'd become a man & get a job. Just look at all the hunky, men specimens I'm working with!" A sweaty teenager with taped-up glasses walks up & says " No chatting with customers!" Frankie drove away. " Bloo with a job? What's he up to" she thought.

Meanwhile.... "Come on guys! The best job at of all of you is Paco!" Paco was taped on a vacuum cleaner. The octopus falls over again. "I thought I told you no slepping Octo!"

Old 02-20-2007, 02:43 PM   #15
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Chapter 6's here, enjoy!
Bloo got his first check. "Wow, I was lucky to join on pay-day!" Bloo sniffed the envelope. "Mmm, smells like money" He tore it open, " WHAT'S THIS BULL CRAP!?" he yelled at the manager waving the check. "A check" the manager said. "OH, I'm soooo sorry manager guy!" Bloo ran over & kissed his feet. "LEAVE! Your shift is over" the manager replied angrily. "sheesh don't have to be so mean" Bloo mumbled walking out.

"Bloo with a job? Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Mac laughed. "No Mac I'm telling the truth" Frankie said. Bloo bursted in " Ooooooooooh look who got a job! I did! I did! Blah,blah,blah, blaaaaaah!" Bloo sang. Mac's, Goo's, Wilt's, Eduardo's & Coco's mouths hung open. "... & I got paaaaaaaaaaid!" he finished. "What? What'd I do?" "Y...You.... You got a job!?" "Yep, at Mc. Daffy's" Eduardo & Wilt glared at him. "Jealous that I got money..." he saidrubbing it in their faces. "...& Frankie's mine?" Bloo whispered in their face. "Wow, Bloo that is like so totally awesome 'cause now you can buy likeanything 'cause you don't have to pay for a house, a car, food, mortgage, taxes or kids whining at you 'Daaady we want this super awesome cool robot toy that goes bang bang bang bang bang!' ya know what I mean?" Goo blabbered on. "Yeeeeeea--, no" Bloo replied. Goo opened her mouth. "NO! I meeeeean yes I one hundered percent did"

"That no good dirty senior Azul!" Eduardo said to Wilt angrily. "I'm sorry but you & me deserve Frankie more than Bloo!" Wilt replied. " & she deserves us waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than she deserves Bloo!" Eduardo added. His Beanie Buddies were still there. "Wow, you guys are el stinko at cleaning" Eduardo said.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:56 PM   #16
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Chapter 7:
Bloo walked past Wilt & Eduardo who were picking up the Beanie Buddies. "Well look who it is! The guys with NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jobs who woooooooooooooon't geeeeeeet Frankaaaay" Bloo grinned evily. Wilt & Eduardo glared at Bloo & lunged at him. "Yipes!" Bloo screamed dashing off. "COME BACK YOU NO GOOD DIRTY AZUL!" Eduardo yelled. Bloo laughed at them like Woody Woodpecker. Wilt ran faster " Sorry, but you are a BIG jerk Bloo!" Bloo ran even faster. " Oh look stares!" Bloo said tearing a picture off the wall sliding down. Wilt grabbed Bloo. " AH!" Bloo screamed like a girl. "Here, Ed" Wilt said handing Bloo to thed big furry friend.

Bloo walked down the stares, a black eye & teeth missing. " I still have a job & there's nothing you can do about that!" he yelled. Wilt got an idea, he didn't like it but to win Frankie he had to. Mac looked at Bloo, Wilt & Eduardo angrily. "What have you guys been doing? Coco & me have been bored all day!" Wilt, Eduardo & Bloo all opened their mouth at the same time. " No, let me guess your'e fighting over Frankie" he said. "Yes Mac & you gotta help these guys are jealous I have a job!" Bloo said. "No help me senior Mac!" Eduardo complained. "Mac help me out!" Mac sighed. " I gotta get home!" Mac walked out. "Ya gonna help me buddy, right!? RIGHT!?" Bloo cried. Mac ignored him. "I guess that means yes"

Old 02-27-2007, 04:44 PM   #17
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Wow, the story's going great, so far!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:09 PM   #18
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I'm ending at chapter 10, I need to get on to the other 80,000 ideas I have.
Chapter 8:
Bloo sang to himself while walking going to work. "Another day another dime or in my case a day closer to FRANKIE!!!" Bloo laughed. "Whoo! I crack my self up!" People stared at him. "Ahem, what are you looking at!?"

Wilt got up at four A.M. to start cleaning & doing all of Frankie's chores. "Now maybe Frankie will love me!" he thought. Cheese woke up & went to the bathroom. He came out, brown stuff on him. "What is THA--- Wait, I don't even want to know" Wilt said get a face mask & a mop. Cheese went to the laundry room & washed himself in a washer. "I LIIIIIIIIKE TAKING A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH!" he yelled spinning around in the washer. Hours later.... "Wow" Frankie said amazed, the house literaly sparkled. "Do you like it?" Wilt asked. "Yes! Thanks Wilt your the best!" she said hugging him. Wilt grinned. Wilt's eyes burst. ONE SPECK OF DIRT WAS ON A TABLE!!!!!

Coco got up with someone staring at her. "Hello my loverly!" Cheese said. "Cheese cleaned Cheese's self!" he said proudly. "SMELL ME!" he screamed. Putting his armpits in Coco's face. "COCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Coco yelled at the top of her loungs. Coco ran away. "My loverly sure does likes to runny!" Cheese said chasing after Coco.

Wilt slyly took the peice of dirt & flicked it out the window. "Heh heh heh, no one will ever kno...." Wilt thought. Eduardo smiled. "AH HA! you did not clean the house comp-letely cleanyou missed that one speck of dirt!" Eduardo said. "ED, PUHLEEEEEEZE don't tell Frankie" Wilt begged. "I won't"
"Huh?""She said I was the best & hugged me" Eduardo said proudly. "She told ME that!" Wilt replied angrily. "No she told ME that, you big lier!" Ed complained. "Errr...." Wilt growled. Eduardo walked off muttering stuff about jerks & tall red moreons. Wilt sighed, what had happened to Bloo, Ed & himself? They used to be the best of friends.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #19
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
Talking

Awesome fic!

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #20
KazooBloo