Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 10-17-2007, 08:44 PM   #1
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17
Question Foster's Coloring Pages

OK, here is a completely random question...

Does anyone know where I can find coloring pages of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends on the Internet? I'm in Big Brothers, Big Sisters and I want to take some coloring pages to do with my Little when I visit. I really want to be able to connect with her more (I'm pretty new at this-- I just recently got comfy with the idea of pulling her out of class to spend time with me), and I thought that Foster's would be a good way to go.

I'd greatly appreciate some help here. Thanks!

P.S. I hope I put this in the right board. If not, apologies in advanced to the admins!
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:18 PM   #2
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Chances are you'll probably have to buy the Mac Daddy color & activity book here:
http://www.amazon.com/Fosters-Imagin...2691774&sr=8-5

I've tried looking for coloring pages, but I've never found any.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:17 AM   #3
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I picked up a copy of that some time ago. It's pretty good. No, I haven't colored it, at least not yet.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #4
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Unhappy

Well, considering that this thread is starting to grow mold, gather dust and is getting a lovely collection of cobwebs (*Ed runs away: Ahh! SPIDERS!* Sorry, had to go there...), I'll assume that no Foster's coloring pages exist online. Thanks for your guys' help!

Oh, and I have a story to share that relates to all this. Today, when I was visiting my Little, we were drawing, and I was trying to draw Wilt (like I usually do...). The picture was him about to make a basket. (I'm not a good artist, but you could tell it was him!) I swear, my little looked at the drawing and asked me, "Is that a skeleton?" It was cute. X) I told her, "No, it's not skeleton. You'll see what it is when I'm done." Of course, I'm only there for a half an hour so I didn't finish it before I had to leave. Maybe I'll finish it tonight and bring it when I go back on Thursday.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
Old 11-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I'm in the process right now of turning one of the old A Bug's Life coloring/activity books into a pdf file, but I feel somewhat justified in doing so seeing as you can't get those anymore. I'm not so sure I ought to do the same with something relatively new like a Foster's book...But I can scan a *few* pages and put them up if they're needed. Sorry I didn't say so earlier but I assumed that someone would find something already existing online.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I'm in the process right now of turning one of the old A Bug's Life coloring/activity books into a pdf file, but I feel somewhat justified in doing so seeing as you can't get those anymore. I'm not so sure I ought to do the same with something relatively new like a Foster's book...But I can scan a *few* pages and put them up if they're needed. Sorry I didn't say so earlier but I assumed that someone would find something already existing online.
Well, geez, Sparky, if you're going to get nailed for copyright infringement or whatever just to fufill a whim of mine, don't do it! If you want to, go ahead-- I'm just a nutcase in Alaska and you're the Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania-- just don't risk getting into deep legal trouble. It's not like a life or death matter if I can't get these coloring pages.

P.S. I finished my drawing of Wilt in seventh period today-- all I needed to do was finish coloring it, and the teacher had crayons, so I went to town. It turned out pretty well. In fact, the teacher saw it and she said, "Oh, that looks awesome!" I was so happy. X) I know what I'm working on next time I visit my little-- I'll start a series!

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille

Last edited by WiltsAKGirl17; 11-06-2007 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Saw a typo XP
Old 11-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #7
Mayor Adam West
At Home
Oh yes, I'm a man who loves his taffy  

Send a message via AIM to Mayor Adam West Send a message via MSN to Mayor Adam West Send a message via Yahoo to Mayor Adam West

Someone should make up a colouring in one for the show you know, drawing it and perhaps distribute it that way.
Mayor Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 10:36 PM   #8
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Wonder if OP ever colored.