Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 07-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #61
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

I'm a bit late on commenting on this episode, so I can't say much that's been said before.

It was classic xD. More Jackie Khones x Fluffernutter hints.. mm. Still have mixed feelings on that shipping, though it doesn't bother me much. Is it just me, or are they /always/ together after The Little Peas? Think about it.. but then, I think that just because the people in my two favourite Pokemon shippings /look/ at each other, it's a '-shipping hint', so you have to take my opinion with a grain of salt, lol.
And I second the shacking up comment.

EDIT: Oops, double post! x____x Sorry about that.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 07-15-2008 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Made double post go bye-bye.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:05 AM   #62
Another Castle
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
I wonder how (or, perhaps more appropriately, if) Mac was finally able to resolve his issues with the library? Sure, he could return the missing book - though I did notice that he appeared to leave it lying there as he walked away from the pool at the end (gotta say, I liked how Mac was able to show restraint and resist whopping Jackie with that book, presumably in the interests of not damaging it further) - but as he said, who knows how much money he was now in debt for? And that's side-stepping the added issue of the financial damage inflicted by Bloo's DVD club subscription. As for the extreme extent in which those librarians stalked him - are we to take that at face value, or possibly as a product of Mac's overactive paranoia? Well, maybe.
I've not yet seen The Buck Swaps Here (but it still sounds like a good theory), so I was thinking he'd ask Coco to lay some money for him. Also, wasn't that book soaked cover to cover? He'd also have to pay the library for a replacement copy.
As for your last question, maybe you could interpret it as a combination of the two. Remember, Mac has very strong morals and considers jumping on a bed to be really naughty, so maybe believes you can go to prison for not returning a library book. On the other hand, it could just be different rules in this cartoon universe.

I enjoyed this episode, but I haven't seen it in a while-maybe I'll watch it again before reviewing it

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #63
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

I loved in the big reveal Jackie had the book all along. I can't think of a better interaction that Jackie and Mac had.