Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 06-30-2009, 07:03 PM   #2061
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I made a video while I was in San Francisco this weekend that a lot of people want to see, but I just can't get the camera and this computer to get along. So I may not be able to get that video online until I get my laptop back from the shop, and even then there's no guarantee, as I plan to update it to Vista and I read online that Vista doesn't like this camera's software. -_-
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:41 PM   #2062
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

In the morning, I get to start training for another dept./line of business at freaking 7am. Ugh, I don't get up that early. It's going to be fun.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #2063
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Another nosebleed. I get them a lot during the summer. I just move my head or sneeze - and I become the Red Sea. I usually wrap a towel in ice, and lie down on the sofa with it between my neck and head. It is so annoying!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #2064
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

You must have jinxed me!

While sitting in the office today making labels, my nose started bleeding out of nowhere. I don't understand it, it's even been a little humid the last few days. Maybe it's the heat. I dunno. One of my managers (one of the cool ones) walked in and asked me if I was ok. Yeah, I was fine, I just really shouldn't stand up until it's over or I might pass out. I hate that.

I use to get them all the time too when I lived in Albuquerque, it was so dry there. There were times I'd wake up in the morning with a big red spot on my pillow, and a dried brown "trail" down my cheek. And I had no idea, since I was sleeping.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #2065
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I used to get nosebleeds constantly when I was in my my mid-teens. They just stopped coming for some reason but I have no idea why. Not that I'm complaining, of course; walking around with a paper towel stuffed up my nose got to be very tiresome after awhile.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #2066
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
You must have jinxed me!

While sitting in the office today making labels, my nose started bleeding out of nowhere. I don't understand it, it's even been a little humid the last few days. Maybe it's the heat. I dunno. One of my managers (one of the cool ones) walked in and asked me if I was ok. Yeah, I was fine, I just really shouldn't stand up until it's over or I might pass out. I hate that.

I use to get them all the time too when I lived in Albuquerque, it was so dry there. There were times I'd wake up in the morning with a big red spot on my pillow, and a dried brown "trail" down my cheek. And I had no idea, since I was sleeping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I used to get nosebleeds constantly when I was in my my mid-teens. They just stopped coming for some reason but I have no idea why. Not that I'm complaining, of course; walking around with a paper towel stuffed up my nose got to be very tiresome after awhile.
They are a drag, and I am afraid at my age that it might have something to do with high blood pressure as well; and that it just happens. Will this be the first sign of a stroke for me?
Old 07-02-2009, 10:51 PM   #2067
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

It's probably just thin-walled blood vessels or the dry Arizona air. I have high blood pressure too, (thanks a lot, dad ) but I haven't had a nosebleed in years.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 07-02-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #2068
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I have leak in my guest bathroom (probably caused by condensation of the AC coils. The danger of it, is the water runs right thru the overhead light! I had to secure the power to that bathroom, and a friend of mine is going to look at it. We have trouble with our kitchen sink too!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #2069
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

People on youtube, who sign up, and do nothing but make stupid comments everywhere.

BIGGEST RETARDS ON THE INTERNET.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #2070
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
People on youtube, who sign up, and do nothing but make stupid comments everywhere.

BIGGEST RETARDS ON THE INTERNET.
Yeah, I know the type of idiots you mean; I've gotten some stupid stuff posted on my page at one time or another. I just delete their crap and block them. I'd report them but the one time I did YouTube never did a damn thing about it or even acknowledge that I contacted them.