Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2008, 08:20 PM   #11
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I haven't read the most recent posts here yet, so forgive things that have been mentioned before. But I LOVED it! Again, again!!! *rewinds DVR* Yaaayy!!

Was it just me, or did they show the intro twice? First time the entire intro, second time it was the shortened one. At first I thought it was part of the episode and the intro would be interrupted or something.

I'm kind of sad not to see Mac at all. I hope Sean had a good day off. But I was thrilled to see all the other main characters. It was great.

Whoooooo, Blooregard on a caffine high! Yeah, that looks about right. As long as it wasn't Cheese or Goo on the high. Bloo is just outright funny all tripped out.

And I blurted out, out loud, "Twenty five dollars for WHAT????"

And Mr. H- "These three never do anything wrong unless you make them!"

I also take back what I said before about those two new friends reminding me of Twedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. They're more like Beavis and Butthead. Or maybe Chip and Skip from Camp Lazlo.

We see the return of a Deo stick!

Good, Blooregard does all that work to work off all the damage he did. Looks like the Hotel and all its inhabitants survived. That much is good.

I totally saw the Herriman costume thing coming within a few seconds. I also saw the hand buzzer coming. Painfully saw it coming.

And at the end, don't want to give too much away yet, but I was practically on the floor laughing, and I clapped my hands and cheered. That was brilliant!

Eh hem. Ok, and now I must finish watching it the second time. So if you'll kindly excuse me...
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote