Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2007, 07:04 PM   #11
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

Drawn Together

Say what you want about Sarah Silverman, but at least she can bring out a laugh. This show here is just terrible. Being beaten over the head over and over again with terrible pop references, dismal jokes, annoying voice acting and a generic animation style that doesn't even make it fun to watch. I'd rather watch a 8 hour marathon of Carlos Mencia and MADtv than this for its 22 minute runtime.

Some say it's the most offensive show they've ever seen. Which is all well and good if the show actually attempted to be funny. I mean it's on Comedy Central, but its tries for laughs are about as ineffective as Stephen Hawking attempting to walk.

This stays on three seasons while Stella is taken off the air? There is no justice in television.
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote