Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 12-19-2006, 05:12 PM   #1
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know
Default lol family guy

im sure you all know what family guy is. and its hilarious. whats your favorite episode? id have to say the one where peter got a vescetomy and bertum was born. hilarious.

on a side note: the episode "mother tucker" made me laugh. mostly because 97.1 is my local rock station, and my favorite radio station. i always laugh during the scenes.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:43 PM   #2
Voxxyn
Banned

I'm more of a Simpsons person, but I enjoy watching the ocassional Family Guy episode on Adult Swim.

My favorite gag(I forgot the episode it was from) was when they showed crudely-drawn versions of the characters as a swipe at the original Simpsons shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show. I nearly died laughing.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I'm more of a Simpsons person, but I enjoy watching the ocassional Family Guy episode on Adult Swim.

My favorite gag(I forgot the episode it was from) was when they showed crudely-drawn versions of the characters as a swipe at the original Simpsons shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show. I nearly died laughing.
that was funny. i forget what episode it was too. but the stewie with an australlian accent was hilarious
Old 12-19-2006, 06:20 PM   #4
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I don't think I have a favorite ep, but I do love the show. I'll never forget the guy at the last Comic Con who was walking around the place with a giant sign that said "FAMILY GUY ISN'T FUNNY." Get a life, dude! Watch it or don't, leave the rest of us alone.

I also have that Live at Las Vegas cd. That's good stuff.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:38 PM   #5
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

My little brothers LOVE it, so I've seen the first four seasons against my will. I do like it though. My favorite gag is the episode where Chris gets pulled into the A-Ha video while grocery shopping. That was SO random.

CoolwHip!
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:59 PM   #6
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
My little brothers LOVE it, so I've seen the first four seasons against my will. I do like it though. My favorite gag is the episode where Chris gets pulled into the A-Ha video while grocery shopping. That was SO random.

CoolwHip!
I laughed so hard during that scene. I love how Chris was all freaked out afterwards. xD
Old 12-19-2006, 07:57 PM   #7
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I don't think I have a favorite ep, but I do love the show. I'll never forget the guy at the last Comic Con who was walking around the place with a giant sign that said "FAMILY GUY ISN'T FUNNY." Get a life, dude! Watch it or don't, leave the rest of us alone.
I thought it was stupid, now that you mentioned it. When I saw it (I vaguely remember seeing that), I just kinda shrugged my shoulders at the time and ignored it. Some folks just want attention, and that dude likely got enough of it.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #8
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

My favourite episode is definately Model Misbehaviour from Season 4. My favourite gag is when Peter gets an e-mail from Lois' father and gets punched from the computer screen!! That was hilarious!! That is from the episode Screwed the Pooch
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:29 AM   #9
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Ah, this show is hilarious! I remember the first time I watched it I was just like, "eh..." but then I got so into it! For me, the funniest parts in this show are the completely random and "where-did-that-just-come-form?" moments, like the Chris-getting-pulled-into-the-A-ha-video scene.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:13 PM   #10
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

I used to enjoy this show a lot until Fox cancelled it the first time, then they brought it back and it became really hit or miss IMHO, a lot of the time they try to cram in WAY too many cut away jokes and rely on just repeating the same bits from episode to episode, in fact some weeks I find it has been outclassed by it's sister program, American Dad. (Of course the latter has the distinct advantage of having Patrick Stewart as a regular guest star.)

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote