Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 10-01-2006, 10:04 AM   #41
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Cheese would be alot of fun to meet, though I wonder how long I would be able to actually stand listening to him.

Eduardo would be loads of fun to meet, he's such a nice guy and such a big purple chicken one can't help but love him.

I of course would DIE to meet Frankie insert the big cartoon hearts into my bulging eyes anytime now. I'm seriously thinking about writing a fan fic about Frankie and make the whole "obsession" over her into a story.

And include all the die hard Frankie fans on this forum as characters, sort of a "Rat Race" for Frankie's heart kinda thing and instead we end up driving her crazy.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 10-01-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:15 PM   #42
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I'm seriously thinking about writing a fan fic about Frankie and make the whole "obsession" over her into a story.

And include all the die hard Frankie fans on this forum as characters, sort of a "Rat Race" for Frankie's heart kinda thing and instead we end up driving her crazy.
With all due respect, that idea somewhat troubles me. Maybe if you end it with Frankie and her admirers coming to a mutual friendship where they come to appreciate and understand each other, I'd be able to enjoy it. Yeah, that may sound like an "unrealistically happy and tidy ending"... but if it were to end with her being miserable and us looking like fools, I'm sorry, but it would be hurtful to me instead of funny.

And I like to think my love of Frankie is more sincere than trying to selfishly force her into a relationship, especially when it's been made clear that she cares far more about her friends and the Foster's cause than having a boyfriend. I don't know about anyone else, but that's something I would NEVER do.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 10-02-2006 at 02:22 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:30 PM   #43
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I'm seriously thinking about writing a fan fic about Frankie and make the whole "obsession" over her into a story.

This is a bad idea. Leave me out of it as well.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:56 PM   #44
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Hence the term "idea".

Doesn't mean i'll do it, it was a suggestion.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 04:17 PM   #45
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I think it would be great! Just make Frankie completly obliveouse to everyone fighting for her heart and you have a winner!
I always thought it would be great to introduce a new male character to the show to help with an easy to explaine increase of workload. He could be Frankie's age and always be trying to get her attention but she never notices. That could lead to some great comady. But you know they would get together in the end. He would be the perfect guy for her but she wouldan't even know it.
Old 10-02-2006, 04:24 PM   #46
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

A story like that would be fine as long as you don't use real people from this or any other forum without their express permission...
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:05 PM   #47
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

He can use me. It's not like he's useing my REAL identity. Just my online persona.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:17 PM   #48
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Angry

Forum member vs. Forum member in a competition for someone's heart? No way. I can't see any good coming from this, just the potential for a lot of hurt feelings. It's like "The Bachelorette" all over again. I want no part of this insanity.

Old 10-02-2006, 05:44 PM   #49
Voxxyn
Banned

Me neither. Maybe you're into that kind of stuff, but not me. I just simply wouldn't want to force her into something that would end up in complete disaster for everybody involved.

But I see we're getting off-topic.

The fact is, I'd love to meet the entire Foster's house. Not just the main characters, but there seem to be many interesting background IFs as well. Of course, I'd probably last only two minutes with Bloo before he'd drive me completely nuts. Same with Cheese, only replace "minutes" with "seconds".
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:53 PM   #50
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Of course, I'd probably last only two minutes with Bloo before he'd drive me completely nuts. Same with Cheese, only replace "minutes" with "seconds".
Lol. I'd like to spend an afternoon with Mr. Herriman and Madam Foster. I think they've both got a lot of interesting stories to tell, and I'd like to hear them all.