|
Notices |
Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here. |
|
11-22-2007, 09:41 AM | #1 |
Newly Abandoned
|
For quite a while now... a couple months or so which is why i decided to quit... whenever i tried to log in it would keep taking longer and longer to load... the counter would keep counting up and it still does that. Anyone got a reason why?
|
11-23-2007, 06:55 AM | #2 |
Newly Abandoned
|
Pity.. 16 or so views which i know cant all be by me and still no answer...
|
11-23-2007, 11:15 AM | #3 |
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania
|
Maybe if you did a search or just scanned the other threads you'd find OTHER threads already in existence dealing with the same issue. You're not the first person this has happened to. It's the main reason I no longer update the BFAHP section of Never Forgotten. I simply cannot connect.
Last edited by Sparky; 11-23-2007 at 11:16 AM. |
11-24-2007, 09:12 AM | #4 |
Newly Abandoned
|
I'm having different log in problems. It starts to load but quickly directs to the following statement:
There has been an error communicating with the server. The game will stop now. Please reload the game to play again. I reload and quickly get the same response. I've searched the forum, but have not ran across anyone with this particular problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! |
11-25-2007, 06:55 AM | #5 | |
Newly Abandoned
|
Quote:
|
|