Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 12-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
ZeroNightmareX
Newly Abandoned
I am the darkness..the blademaster of legend...I am ZeroNightmareX!!!  

Question Mission Glitches

Here you may post any glitches that happen during the game and or get help if you are stuck. I myself have a problem finding Larry 3000 because the characters disappeared. any 1 no where he is?
ZeroNightmareX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Sounds like you were further ahead than I was, however, I did have that happen once. Did you get a popup that said "Network Disconnect" or...something like that? Network-something, was what it said. Anyways apparently that meant I had lost connection with the CN network. ALL the characters vanished! I exited and reentered the game and everything was fixed.

edit: here, here's where I posted about it before.

Last edited by Sparky; 12-09-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:35 PM   #3
ZeroNightmareX
Newly Abandoned

I get that quite a few times, but before i can time travel i need to find larry 3000 in goats junk yard. I still dont know where he is..

Last edited by ZeroNightmareX; 12-10-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Well I'm guessing you are an official beta tester then. Like I said you are further along than I was on the last open beta test weekend and probably farther than other non-official testers. As far as I know the only other official beta tester here is Huntsman, and I think he doesn't even play any more.

Really, official beta testers don't have their own forum or anything? Because this probably isn't the best place to look for this kind of help before the game officially opens, there's very few FusionFall players here. Maybe try Toonzone, there are other official beta testers on there. There's also a small FF forum here.

Last edited by Sparky; 12-10-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #5
ZeroNightmareX
Newly Abandoned

What do you mean by official? What are unofficial? The whole thing seems rather odd to me...
Old 12-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #6
Sparky

You were accepted as a beta tester right? You have been able to get into the game basically every day since November or whatever right? You can get in today for example? That means you are an official beta tester. The rest of us can only play on the Open Beta weekends. The next one isn't until this Friday.

The way you worded your original question did make it sound as if you are not restricted to the Open Beta weekends, therefore I assume you are an official beta tester. I can't make it any more clear than that, sorry.

Last edited by Sparky; 12-10-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #7
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I don't quite follow you. I understand that the Larry 3000 mission was from the Future.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #8
ZeroNightmareX
Newly Abandoned

I only get in on weekends too, but i want to be prepared. Eventually in the future you start doing missions to repair the time machine. I'm on mandarks one, but was stuck and now i can't get on till friday. I have 2 go to goats junk yard, defeat some monsters and find larry 3000. I wish I new how to be official tester...
Old 12-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #9
Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
I don't quite follow you. I understand that the Larry 3000 mission was from the Future.
I absolutely have no recollection of doing that mission then. :/
Old 12-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #10
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroNightmareX View Post
I only get in on weekends too, but i want to be prepared. Eventually in the future you start doing missions to repair the time machine. I'm on mandarks one, but was stuck and now i can't get on till friday. I have 2 go to goats junk yard, defeat some monsters and find larry 3000. I wish I new how to be official tester...
Oh man, I remember that one. The thing is that after you kill enough of the monsters, you go find Larry 3000, but all I did was go directly to the location - I didn't go on platforms and such. I know the toxic stuff hurt me but it was just faster. And Larry in this case is just a head on the ground. You just gotta run him over or something and you got it done.

I hope this helps, because this is what I did and I got through it.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote