Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 12-19-2006, 04:35 PM   #1
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG
Default A Very Fosters Christmas

Woo, Christmas fic! Part uno.

~*~

Chapter 1

The snow had well and truly arrived this year, not only had it made itself at home but it had over stayed its welcome by five feet or so. Snow leant up against doors, tapped at window panes, made driveways almost impossible to clear and don't even mention the roads. It had been the worst snow attack on the city in fifty years; at least that's what Madame Foster was saying. Frankie swore it was shorter then that, since she remembered the schools having to be shut on account of a snowstorm back when she was eight. But either way, what mattered most is that it had snowed. A lot.

Wilt leant up against the wall, peering out at the winter wonderland that stretched out before him like a brand new world. Things looked so different in the snow. Even if he knew the landscape like the back of his hand, but still. The tall tree had snow settled on its branches and at its base, the fence was also frozen solid with ice, and hanging just above his window sill was more ice dangling from the gutter above. He honestly couldn't believe the last time he'd seen so much snow in one place before. "Wow, it's beautiful!" he exclaimed to no one in particular.

Coco, on the other hand, didn't care much for snow. She, having being created on a southern island didn't like the freezing temperatures that were handed to her every Christmas. If she ever had to go outside, Coco would wrap herself in layers upon layers of clothing, ear muffs, scarves, long socks and thick snow boots and that was normally when a simple few inches of snow had fallen. She was huddled in her nest with a few heating fans sat around her. Having heard Wilt's compliment to the weather she snorted somehow, turning her head away in a dignified manner. The cold could fly south, for all she cared.

"Aw Coco, don't be like that." Wilt said, turning to look at the other friend. "The snow's great! Everything outside can get a nice winter nap, we get to make snowmen, snow forts and all kinds of things you can't normally make throughout the year!"

She looked at him pointedly.

"Well yeah, I know. It does cause frostbite and slippery pavements... and I really feel it more then most but still! Snow's great! It also shows us Christmas is just 'round the corner!" he added positively, giving her a thumbs up. "And that is definitely great, isn't it?"

"Co..." she said slowly. True she could care less for the weather, but the holiday? Nothing brought the smiles out of most then celebrating the holiday. Well. Mostly.

"I'll show him, the stupid old elf with an eating disorder..." Bloo muttered dangerously as he stewed in his own juices. Ever since last year and he was given a mountain of coal for Christmas, Bloo had hatched himself a brand new plan to get into Santa's good graces. True, he had been informed by various sources that his antics throughout the year hadn't been very good, he thought maybe if he did a lot of good deeds leading up to Christmas that would vanquish his bad things. At least, it worked in theory.

Frankie was in the midst of what you'd call Holiday Patented Cheer. Madame Foster had told her to make Christmas cookies. About a dozen or so batches of fifty should just about do it. So for the third day in a row, the red head had found herself in the kitchen and having to rely on some of the more generous friends in the house to do some of her chores. Wilt, as normal, did a whole load of chores without hesitation and even a few others had taken to doing some 'charity' work in the name of the season. But this morning was when she had to go to the mall, the rabbit having informed her they were in need of some more up-to-date decorations. Growling some unchristmasy things, Frankie made her way to the front doors but stopped when she finally realised just what kind of weather they were having.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me." she said, afraid to open the door in case the snow would make itself comfortable on the newly waxed floor.

"What ya doin' Frankerino?" Bloo asked as casually as he could, having spotted her.

"Just gazing in wonder at another chore to do." Frankie muttered back, wiping down the fogged up window with the sleeve of her jacket before staring out. The snow trecked on all the way to the bus, which too was buried in snow.

"Ooh oh!" Bloo suddenly jumped up and down. "Let me! Let meeeee~!" he whined. First good deed; shovel snow for Frankie.

"What?" Frankie asked, taken back by the offer.

"I'll do it for ya Frankie, let a man do the heavy stuff." Bloo boasted as he rubbed his knuckles against his chest with a look of manly pride.

She was going to scoff, and tell him to get a clue but paused. This could work to her advantage. Sure Bloo wasn't the BEST at doing work but he got things done. Eventually. She put her hands to her hips. "Aw you would, really?" she gushed with fake womanly charm.

"Sure, don't you worry your pretty little head abou-" Bloo started, but was cut off as a snow shovel was shoved into his hands.

"Sure whatever thanks bye!" with that Frankie rushed off through the house. She had other work to do, and wasting a day shovelling was something she wasn't prepared to do. She had wasted enough time doing those cookies, after all.

Bloo stood there for a few moments before yelling out, "YOU'RE WELCOME! Sheesh, some people. Anyway..." he turned to the doors and pulled them open only to be buried alive by a tonne of snow. Or so it felt. After a few seconds he pulled himself out, agape at just how much snow there was. This, he hadn't counted on. Just how much snow was there? He climbed onto the top of the snow mound and stared in shock at how it stretched out ahead of him all the way past the large tree, sign, gates, and there lay the bus on the horizon. Also covered in snow.

"Feliz Navidad Azul!" a very familiar voice suddenly piped up. Eduardo had entered the foyer in his normal Christmas garb. His horns, this year had been wrapped with green paper with gold trimming, his skull belt buckle wore a wreath and bells hung off his tail. Luckily this year he hadn't gone for the mistletoe hanging from his horns. "What you doing?" he asked, peering outside to see if he could see hat Bloo was looking at.

Bloo was struck with an idea to end all ideas. He turned to Eduardo, but not with a look of joy but one of sorrow and worry. "Oh ED!" he shouted dramatically, "Thank goodness! I thought he'd be lost forever!" he wailed,

"¿Qué?" Eduardo asked, tilting his head but looked worried either way. "What is happening?"

"It's Mac!" Bloo wept, "He... he's somewhere out there! I-I don't know where but I gotta find him before he FREEZES to DEATH." he then weakly began to dig at the snow pile, crying and carrying on as he did.

Eduardo just stared for a few moments. Señor Mac, stuck in the snow? That wasn't going to do! "WAUGH! SEÑOR MAC! EDUARDO ES COMING!" apologising to Bloo he pulled the shovel clear out of his hands and began shovelling. And I mean, shovelling. He was moving quite a lot, digging the shovel into the snow before throwing it away and began ploughing his way down the pavement.

Bloo stood back, smirking to himself. Oh yeah, this is a good deed indeed. Not only was the job getting done, but getting done that much quicker too! He patted his hands for effect before heading off to see what other good deeds needed doing.

To be continued
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Oh, this is great! Trust Bloo to trick poor Ed into doing a chore that HE(a "man", riiiiggghttt, lol)volunteered for in the first place, and I'm willing to place a bet on who will take credit for that shoveling!

I can't WAIT for the next chapter!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:22 PM   #3
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

xD Awesome. I love it. "...let a man do the heavy stuff."
Old 12-19-2006, 06:25 PM   #4
SkittleMonkey
Foster's Legend
Snoozer ish lurve.  

Send a message via MSN to SkittleMonkey

*sigh* Poor Eduardo. Makes me feel bad for him. You should definately continue with this! It's soo good!
Patrick: Yeah, you could be bald and have a big nose!
---------------------------------------------------
Eduardo: No, Senor Bloo! They es magic, not drive around in no car!
Bloo: Nope, he lost his magic; now he dresses like a lady, and the butterfly has legs and an afro.
SkittleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 07:12 PM   #5
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Very good CG ~ can't wait to see what happens next!
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 07:19 PM   #6
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

"Sure Bloo wasn't the BEST at doing work but he got things done. Eventually."

LOL! Keep them coming!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:44 AM   #7
Voxxyn
Banned

Very nice so far, keep up the good work.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:24 AM   #8
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #9
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Hee hee. That's what Bloo will do!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:17 PM   #10
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Pretty good, everyone's character seems to be accurate and right.

I could SO see Bloo doing that just to get some goodies from Santa after last year, that's exatcly what he'd do.

Nice job, keep it up.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote