Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 01-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
sldlovesfosters
Newly Abandoned

Default something I am working on

This is a thing I am working on. I wold like some opion on it. cause I am stuck and would like to see if it is worth continueing to write. :

Its was a typical day at Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends. Bloo was playing vidoes games with Mac in the game room and Eduardo was playing with his dolls. Coco was... well no one knows quite what she was doing. Frankie was doing the dishes when Wilt sauntered in smiling brightly.

"Hey there Frankie, need a hand?"

"Nah I'm good. thanks for offering though."

"Ok, well when you're done would you mind driving me down to the animal shelter?"

"You have been spending too much time there, Wilt. I know you like helping the animals but I'm worried that you might catch something from those animals."

"Come on Frankie just one more time."

"Fine, but this is the last time!"

"Thank you!" And with that Wilt wandered away.

Later Wilt was at the shelter, helping to clean the animals cages. He loved to help the animals, they were mostly nice and some were really cute! Wilt stuck his large red hand into a cats cage to get it out so he could clean the cage. Wilt yelped in pain when the frightened feline sunk its teeth into his hand. He then pulled the cat out and sat it on a counter. After giving the cat a firm scolding, and then apoligizing by giving it a treat, he continued cleaning cages unstopped.

The next day Wilt was helping Frankie wash the bus, man was that thing filthy! Bloo convinced some people to a mudball fight, needless to say the side of the house needs to be washed as well.

"Hey Wilt, is that a bit mark on your hand?" Frankie said peering closily at his only hand.

"Oh that! Yeah a cat but me the other day, no big deal."

"It looks like is getting infected."

"Don't be silly! I'm fine! I'm at bigger risk at catching a cold from washing this bus in the middle of Febuary! "

"Hey you offered to to help!"

"I was trying be helpful, is that ok?"

".... Just keep scrubing."

The next day Wilt was fine and peachy but as time worn on he started to devloped flu like systoms. By the time a week had passed Wilt felt aweful, but of course, Wilt would never let anyone know that.

"Wilt aren't you going to eat your dinner?" asked Frankie.

"Oh I'm sorry, but I'm not that really that hungry, is that ok?"

"But you slept through breakfast and you skipped lunch. You gotta be hungry. "

"Well I'm sorry but I'm not... i-is that o-ok?" okay he's lying now.

"Are you ok? You look sorta pale..."

"Wh-what. PFT no. I just. I mean. I mean. I mean. I mean. I am... um."

"Wilt, we have over this. If your sick. YOU. HAVE. TO. REST."

"I'm sorry, but I am fine!"

"Miss Franis, stop harrassing Master Wilt!" exliamed Mr. Herriman.

"Hold your horse, Fuzz Butt, let me handle this."

"I'm sorry but can be exscused from the table?"

"No, Wilt, you stay intill you have cleaned your plate."

"I am afriad I have to agree with Miss Franis on this one."

"Oh come on I-"

"No buts, eat your food"

Wilt really didn't want to eat. He had eaten earlier, and that didn't end so well for him, but it appeared he wasn't being given a chioce. Wilt hesitantly started to eat his food. Frankie watched him with a carefull eye as he slowly chewed his food. She knew something was wrong and she was going to find out. Half way through his meal Wilt felt a twist in his stomach and a hot sensetion rose in his throat, he hastily got up and dashed off to the bathroom.

Frankie got up with a sigh of discontent, this was just like Wilt. Wilt was sick pretending to be fine, just like he always did. He always made it worst for himself. She tudge off in the direction he went, there was no way he would make it to the bathroom. When she walked to him she was proven right, for Wilt was leaning against the railing of the stairs puking his guts out. Frankie walked up and rubbed his back and waited intill he stopped vomiting.

"Must I say I told you so?"

"No I'm good." Wilt said before coughing voliently.

"Wilt we have ducussed this-"

"I know, I know. I gotta rest."

"So lets get you up to the infermery. You aren't looking too well."

"O-okay." With that Frankie gently lead Wilt up to the infirmary and laided him down on one of the beds.

"You probly got sick helping me with the bus."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just get better."

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

"For this." Wilt said before leaning over the bed railing and puking. Frankie cringed slightly and started to comforting him. After cleaning up his vomit she got Wilt all set up with the normal sick person stuff. cool cloth on head, themometer, ect, before sprending the news of Wilts being ill.

Later that week Coco made a card for Wilt and the whole house signed it, though Jackie Knones message wasn't so pleasant. Coughing, hacking, sneezing. Wilt had all the classic flu symtoms. As time passed the systoms eased up, he coughed less and he felt less sick to his stomach. Wilt seemed to be getting better but they were teribly wrong.

Wilt was sitting down at breakfast for the first time in about a week, He felt alittle but better but there was room for improvement. The lunch was going well, Wilt felt relitivily fine. He had tickle in his throat and he still felt alittle weak, but aside for that he felt fine. He was eager for this meal, he hadn't eaten any real food in a week. Bloo was eating with his mouth open and Mr. Herriman was scolding him, everything was as it should be. Wilt was finally getting back to normal, but as suddenly as this sense of sercurity of his health had fallen over him it was taken away. Wilt felt a sharp pain in his stomach his head spinned and then the world grew dark to him and he fell to the ground with a thump.

When Wilt eyes opened he seemed drained of energy. He couldn't feel his arms and legs and his stomach was back in knots, he was drenched in sweat and he felt chills. Through his slightly blurry vision he could see he was back in the infirmary and Frankie was standing over him with a worried look on her face.

"Wilt.... Are you okay?"

"I.... I don't.... I don't know." Wilt said in a weak tone of voice before wheezing loudly.

"Do you need me to get your inhaler?"

"N-no... I'm good..."

"Wilt.... what happened..."

"I don't know..."

"Well your fever is back up... its way up..."

"Frankie.... Frankie!" Wilt said before wheezing, "I-I can't feel my arms... o-or my legs."

"Oh no... c-can yo move them...?"

" ........ n-no"

"Oh man Wilt this is bad... maybe we should bring you to the hospital."\

"N-no! I-I'll be okay, really.... d-don't worry."

"If you say so.... just rest." she got a small nod in response.

Wilt's condition slowly started to deteritate over time, his fever increased and he couldn't keep any solid food down. After about a week the convulisions started. Wilt was in a great amount of discomfort at all times, stomach pain came in waves. He was tired but he could hardly move. Dispite all this he continuely rufused medical treatment, or at least he refused to go to the hospital, after the convulstions started they had a doctor come over and take blood work. They were still waiting for the results.

Wilt was laying in his infermiry bed, taking in slow painful breaths, his skin was pale and the sheets were soaked in sweat, there was a puke bucket by his bedside. Wilt's weak face was full of anguish and his eyes were vacant of there normal life and spirit, they where blank of any real emotion or joy. Frankie stood over his bed and held his pale hand, her face was filled with dispear for her freinds condition. She tried and tried to get him to go to the hospital but he was so stubborn when he wanted to be.

"Wilt.... pl-please... pleeaasseee go to the hospital..." Wilt garbled something that Frankie took in as a no. Wilt then started to convulse agian and Frankie held him down to prevent him from harming himself. The convulsitions soon ceased to happen and Frankie went back to holding his hand. Madame Foster walked in with a slightly frighted look on her face.

"Whats wrong, Grandma?"

"The doctor just called, Dear, they got Wilt's blood results back."

"Wh-what's wrong?"

"They can't quiete determine what's wrong with him. They say its some sorta... virus... or something. They haven't seen anything like it before...."

"Thats it... We are taking him to the hospital..."

They took Wilt to the hospital but it wasn't of much help. The disease was new and they had no real treatment for it. They thought it came from the cat bite he had on his hand, which was swollen. They gave him antibodics, but they failed to work and Wilts conditition cotinued to ditirate. Wilt's ever lasting optimism was gone from his being and it seemed all hope for the tall red guy was starting to fade with it.

"W-wilt... buddy are you awake?" Said Frankie taking hold of his flail hand. Wilt nodded weakly in response.

"You heartless jerk! I'm sorry, wait, NO I'M NOT ! Is that ok? that I'm not sorry?" -Wilt

"Hows the weather up there? WELL HOWS THE WEATHER DOWN THERE!? " - Wilt

"This place is crazy its crazy! I'm so hungry I'm crazy! I'm crazy! DO DO DA DO!" - Bloo

"Boogie down!" -Wilt

"Wait stop! I just wanna punch you!" -Terrence/Bloo
sldlovesfosters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:30 PM   #2
Imaginary Dream
Newly Abandoned
Dare to Dream of impossible things - They just might come true!  

Very interesting. I wonder if Imaginaries can get diseases that humans can't?

Their story is not yet over...

5/20/13- Planning on improving my cartooning and scriptwriting skills this summer...

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Reimagined
Imaginary Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
sldlovesfosters
Newly Abandoned

I would think that they would have the same diseases. I REALLY want to continue writing this, the next part is supposed to be sorta sappy sad, sorta Wilt says his last good byes, at first I was going to let him live, but I think I am gonna kill 'im insteed XD but I will write an alternate ending where he lives XD but I'm stuck DX

"You heartless jerk! I'm sorry, wait, NO I'M NOT ! Is that ok? that I'm not sorry?" -Wilt

"This place is crazy its crazy! I'm so hungry I'm crazy! I'm crazy! DO DO DA DO!" - Bloo

"Boogie down!" -Wilt

Old 01-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #4
Imaginary Dream
Newly Abandoned
Dare to Dream of impossible things - They just might come true!  

It's up to you.

Their story is not yet over...

5/20/13- Planning on improving my cartooning and scriptwriting skills this summer...

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Reimagined
Imaginary Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
sldlovesfosters
Newly Abandoned

I have desided he shall die XD hahaha bt I am seriously stuck and my normal writing advicer is no longer in the fandom and I have bothered her enough with it

"Boogie down!" -Wilt

Old 01-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #6
sldlovesfosters
Newly Abandoned

Default I finished it!

I finished the fic! heres a link!

http://sldlovesphinabella.deviantart...lery/#/d5tbcfl

"Boogie down!" -Wilt

Last edited by Cassini90125; 01-30-2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Merged threads.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #7
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I merged your threads, as they're both about the same story.

Pay no attention to the idiot on dA who trolled you. Some people have too much free time and not enough brains to manage it.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 01-30-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
sldlovesfosters
Newly Abandoned

cool cool. I wasn't sure what to do so meh XD so thanks.

no kidding not the first time it has happened XD what did you think of it? the story that is

"Boogie down!" -Wilt

Old 03-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
sldlovesfosters
Newly Abandoned

Default LOOK A SCREENPLAY

Insert Title Here

CHARACTERS:
Bloo: Mac's imaginary friend, cool guy, and main character.
Wilt: Bloo's friend, nice guy, creation of Jordan Micheals.
Frankie: Fosters caretaker, Madame Foster's granddaughter.
Mr. Herriman: Madame Foster's imaginary friend, Head of House at Fosters, and nay sayer of fun.
Madame Foster: Founder of Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, creator of Mr. Herriman, kookie old lady.
Jordan Micheals: Wilt's creator, based on Micheal Jordan.
Eduardo: Spanish Gaurdian friend, speaks "spanglish" , is a big softy.
Mac: Creator of Bloo, smart kid and vioce of reason, can be abit of a downer.
Coco: Crazy bird/plane/plant type thing, only says coco.

Scene 1
EXT. FOSTERS FRONT PORCH MID-DAY

Wilt and the rest of the Fosters gang are standing on the front porch. (the normal Fosters background music is playing) Wilt has his stuff all packed up in bag, for he is about to leave for a trip. He is going on a three month trip to visit his creator, Jordan Micheals. They hadn't see each other in awhile because Wilt was banned from attending games after he assalted a refree, to this day Wilt insists that the man threw the first punch. Now that basketball season was over Wilt decided he would visit Jordan for awhile to really catch up with eachother.

MAC
(to Wilt, in a sadish tone)
We sure are going to miss you, Wilt.

EDUARDO
(to Wilt, sniffling and crying)
Si, we are going to be missing you muy muy alot, Senor Wilt.

COCO
(to Wilt, cross eyed and sad)
Cococococo, Coco, cocococo coco co cocoocococo cococo cocococo co.

BLOO
(to Wilt, crossing his arms, speaking in an uncaring manner)
Yeah, what they said.

WILT
(to all, smiling and happy)
Awwwww thanks guys, and don't worry, three monthes will pass before you know it.

JORDAN
(to Wilt, waving from the window of his limo)
Wilt, buddy, come on, I want to get home in time for dinner!

WILT
(to Jordan, picking up his bag)
COMING!
(to the others, smiling sheepishly)
I gotta go, see y'all later.

MAC, BLOO, COCO and EDUARDO
(to Wilt as he walking away)
BYE!

BLOO
(to the others after Wilt leaves, in an arrogant manner)
That jerk, who does he think he is, just leaving like that!

MAC
(to Bloo, putting his hands on his hips angrily)
Bloo, be nice! Wilt is going to get to spend some real quaility with Jordan after being seperated for thirty years! You should be happy for him!

EDUARDO
(to Bloo, angry)
SI!

COCO
(to Bloo, angry also)
COCOCOCOCO!

BLOO
(to all, raising his hands in a defensive manner)
Hey hey, its not my fault Wilt attacked that refree!

MAC
(to Bloo, throwing his hands up in the air)
That's not the piont! Wilt is your friend and you should be happy for him!

BLOO
(to Mac, hands on his hips)
Why are you shouting at me!? I'm not the one who left, Wilt is! He just left us here high and dry while he goes off adventuring with Jordan, leaving us with all his chores! Not to mention without the tall guy the gang dinamic is thrown off! Plus, who is going to get things of of the high shelves for me? Who is going to cover my chores while I play vidoegames? Who, Mac, WHO!?

MAC
(to Bloo, storming inside)
Your so selfish!

EDUADRO
(to Bloo, stomping his way inside)
You es a big gaint jerko.

COCO
(to Bloo, before running inside)
Cococococo cocococo COCO CO CO CO cocoococococo!

BLOO
(muttering to himself angrily)
Touchy...

INT. FOSTERS HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS MID-DAY
Bloo stormed inside, muttering angrily to himself, to the kitchen and grabbed a juicebox. He rushed off to the arcade room, knocking over vases and smaller friends all the way there. Bloo sat on the couch and opened the juicebox and started sipping it angrily.

((thats all I got so far))

"Boogie down!" -Wilt

Old 12-27-2016, 12:48 PM   #10
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Neato!