Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 09-10-2006, 01:59 AM   #1
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya
Default I have a fan-fic idea.

It has a lot of drama. What happens is, Wilt's walking down the street when he finds this abused imaginary friend in an alley. When they meet, he finds that this friend looks almost exactly like him. It's Wilt's twin he never knew he had, the twin coming from the same creator who's grown up now. (Wilt and the twin aren't really "twins", but I just called them that since they look exactly alike. The sibling is actually almost 20 years younger). Wilt's twin has just recently escaped from their abusive creator/father. Because of the abuse, the twin has a bit of a crazed, childish mind and is tramatized to be left alone anywere, due to years of being told, "You can run but you can't hide" by his creator whom he calls daddy. Wilt has to help his twin deal with his trama. As for Wilt's part, he becomes like a surrogate father to this younger sibling of his.
I haden't settled for a name yet. I'm thinking that I may wanna name this friend Wilton.

But I wonder if Wilton would be too conffusing with Wilt? And what do you think of my idea? Does it sound okay? Some of the things in the story has references to Sybil and The Child Called It story by Dave Peltzer. The good thing is, is that atleast nobody gets killed in my fic. It does have a happy ending.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 05:05 AM   #2
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

It's kinda weird, but if someone who is really good in writing does it, it might be nice.
The "Wilt's Family" thing is done a lot, I think... it's going to be even more done when GWH airs on Cartoon Network.
Also it first reminded me of "Phone Home", when he saves the bone Imaginary Friend from those dogs. ;)
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:06 AM   #3
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Hey! Yo-yo (OC of Wilt's twin sister) has about the same aspect in that! (except that she lived in the forest nearby when her creator died, that was in the late '70s) If you just thought of this, stop messing with me PLEASE!
I had the twins idea for TWO YEARS.

First you call me an old lady, second you blame me for something I never had part of, and now you have an idea that's the same as mine! What's with this grudge? What did I ever do to you?
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:50 PM   #4
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

Omg, I don't have anything against you! And I swear, I never ever knew you had the same idea as mine. And wow, since we both somehow came up with the same idea, I find it a strange coincedence! And I'm sorry that I called you an old lady once, that was on the party right? I guess I was just messing around. Sorry. If I can remember I'll try to make it up to ya in the party, is that okay?
I had been thinking of this idea for over a month. And I have seen some fic somewere about him having a twin sister, but I never read it. Whenever I do right it, I'll promise I'll try to do my best. And I also promise on keeping everybody as in character as possible. I'll do my best.
The every kid.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:57 PM   #5
vinny
The real mac.

NO U  

Send a message via MSN to vinny

*points to tonya "tonya did it!"
Old 09-10-2006, 04:45 PM   #6
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Well if you want to put an extreme dramatic situation into Foster's which is anything but is up to you. But I personally feel that 'twin' fancharacters based entierly on an already popular character is unimaginative. You're basically recylcling what's already known and trying to make it your own - which you can't. And I hardly feel Foster's is the place for something about abusive creators or anything of the like.

But, that's just my opinion and in the end it doesn't count for nothing.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:38 AM   #7
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Well if you want to put an extreme dramatic situation into Foster's which is anything but is up to you. But I personally feel that 'twin' fancharacters based entierly on an already popular character is unimaginative. You're basically recylcling what's already known and trying to make it your own - which you can't. And I hardly feel Foster's is the place for something about abusive creators or anything of the like.

But, that's just my opinion and in the end it doesn't count for nothing.
But they'res a reason why some twins are completely identical, they're born that way. So, that kinda goes for me, although Yo-yo is a little different. I'm starting to feel that she needs to looks differenter...if that word even exists. XD But then that would mean it's not "identical twins" anymore...so there's that problem.

But hey, it's better than the annoying Wilt girlfriends you see everywhere! They get SOOO annoying. I can't go through ONE DAY without seeing one. XD They need to learn that Wilt is not NOT in love with the characters, no matter how beautiful they get, believe it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
And I have seen some fic somewere about him having a twin sister, but I never read it.
That fic was my fic. I wrote it. XD

Last edited by antgirl1; 09-11-2006 at 05:55 AM.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:27 PM   #8
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
But hey, it's better than the annoying Wilt girlfriends you see everywhere! They get SOOO annoying. I can't go through ONE DAY without seeing one. XD They need to learn that Wilt is not NOT in love with the characters, no matter how beautiful they get, believe it or not.
Well, one could argue that he doesn't have any siblings, either...
Old 09-11-2006, 02:57 PM   #9
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Talking

And now an honest message to all whom is concern (you too Tonya) :

Before Yo-yo was made, I had no intention of making something that resembled him. It's ironic that I did anyway. At first I was all "Everyone on the internet did it and got away with it, so why can't I?" and now I guess I have that "I wish I never made this character," kind of thing.

I guess the lesson here is that I'm an idiot for making Yo-yo and should not've in the first place, so that I'd stand out as a Wilt fan who HASN'T made something based from Wilt, so that Tonya may have the choice of her idea and rid mine, even if she ISN'T made to be Wilt's girlfriend like most others.

I am sorry, people who actually LIKED Yo-yo, (Dear lord, WHY?) but I may have to resort to getting rid of her, for good, for the sake of humanity and fandom. It may be difficult, but it might be done.

So people who will be all "OMG YES GET RID OF HER, SHE GIVES OC'S A BAD NAME", thank you kindly for being honest. Not everyone has to like Yo-yo. I will praise the ones who honestly hate her to death, because that's how I know people are not lieing. Honesty can belong in the "I liked Yo-yo" too, but sometimes they're just...being nice and didn't want to hurt my feelings. I understand completely, but I can handle the truth. If I realize more people hate her than I think, YES, I WILL GET RID OF HER. I don't want people to suffer. I don't want to keep drawing some character that I created from Wilt that people really hate.

All I'm asking is for you're TRUE, HONEST opinion, so I know whether or not she needs to go. Otherwise, I will never know the truth, and I'll never know when I need to end her for good.

Thank you for you're time.

Last edited by antgirl1; 09-11-2006 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:02 PM   #10
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

Awww, I'm gonna have to read about Yo-yo. It's like an adorable name, it made me laugh! Trust me, that's a compliment. Now I'm wondering why people hate the poor little thing so bad. And I was not recycling, it was just a coincidence. I'm still amazed by it. And I know most people don't believe that Foster's is the sorta place for abusive creators, even I don't think so. I guess what triggered this fan-fic idea was from reading all the theories on Wilt's past, if he was abused, how he may have been abused, who abused him and if it was his creator, ect.....Then the facinating idea of Wilt's long lost sibling was born, facinating in my opinion anyway.
The every kid.