Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 08-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Puppet Master Roleplay Forum

Okay, I know this is a long shot, but the folks who come through here (registered or not) have all kinds of other interests, so why the heck not...

I am the moderator on a fairly new roleplay forum for the Puppet Master series of horror films. When we first started last month we had a good handful of people raring to go, but around the time of Comic-Con, we lost a bunch of them. Some just vanished, and one guy had to leave the country unexpectedly for an undetermined length of time and he does not have regular internet access anymore. Anyways the other mod and I are the only ones really left (yes, even the ADMIN barely drops in any more). We're looking for more players, and rest assured if the admin does not get his act together I will relocate the forum to my own site (probably using phpbb, not vBulletin) and take over if I really have to.

Roleplay has not yet started, we've just been apping our characters and planning the rp. So please drop by and check it out if you like Puppet Master, horror films, killer doll movies, or just creative roleplay. If you are not familiar with the films you can check them out on this YouTube channel.

Anyways here is the roleplay forum, and while I'm at it, here is my Puppet Master fansite (in progress). Thanks. (PS the roleplay forum does contain Bad Language. Fair warning.)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote