Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 09-04-2006, 04:35 AM   #1
Pantsy Nancy
Banned

Sammantha, The Villain From My Website!  

Talking Fluffer Nutter

I Love Her! I Wish She Was A Main Character, I Just Want To Squeeze And Squeeze Her! Did I Mention I Love Her?
Pantsy Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:52 PM   #2
leadballoon
Foster's Legend

Yeah she's cool! Can't really think of much to say about her though..she's got that same 'cute overload' factor that Crackers, The-Pink-Teddy-Thing-With-The-Bat-Wings, and Berry (before she gets ~~really~~ weird!) have.
"On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and the social structure as a whole."

Frank Zappa, on 'freaking out'

:bloogrin I'm Patrick - PM me if you like!
leadballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
Jetbaby
Newly Abandoned

Sorry...is that okay?  

For the record, I LUV that bat-winged teddy. He's awesome!
Jetbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:33 PM   #4
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetbaby View Post
For the record, I LUV that bat-winged teddy. He's awesome!
We now know that her name is Mabel Licorice.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #5
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Thanks Sparky! Mabel is a darling.
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:10 AM   #6
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Maybe Mabel (oy, alliteration) ought to get her own thread, instead of hijacking Fluffer Nutter?s - tsk, the nerve of it.

Fluffer Nutter hasn?t gotten a great deal of attention round here thus far, which is kind of a shame because I personally think she?s a pretty cool and interesting background character. I?ll admit that I never gave her much thought until relatively recently, but her brief cameo in GWH proved that there?s definitely a lot more to her than meets the eye (she was created by a Hell?s Angel, for pete?s sake). Thanks to the Friends Gallery on the DVD (which I?ve only seen myself courtesy of Sparky?s screen grabs), we now know that she?s (despite her cutesy, doe-eyed appearance) a tomboy who plays bass guitar and has a passion for rock n? roll. Neat, I hope they bring up a bit more of this side to her character in future episodes.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #7
moonpony
Newly Abandoned
I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason.  

Talking

Quote:
I thought I read somewhere here that she was named "Heart Squirrel." Personally, I like Mabel Licorice much better, but I'm not a big fan of the character for some reason. I did enjoy Bloo's impersonation of Mabel in "Beat with a Schtick."
Old 03-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #8
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
Maybe Mabel (oy, alliteration) ought to get her own thread, instead of hijacking Fluffer Nutter?s - tsk, the nerve of it.

Fluffer Nutter hasn?t gotten a great deal of attention round here thus far, which is kind of a shame because I personally think she?s a pretty cool and interesting background character. I?ll admit that I never gave her much thought until relatively recently, but her brief cameo in GWH proved that there?s definitely a lot more to her than meets the eye (she was created by a Hell?s Angel, for pete?s sake). Thanks to the Friends Gallery on the DVD (which I?ve only seen myself courtesy of Sparky?s screen grabs), we now know that she?s (despite her cutesy, doe-eyed appearance) a tomboy who plays bass guitar and has a passion for rock n? roll. Neat, I hope they bring up a bit more of this side to her character in future episodes.
That wasn't a Hell's Angel-that was good ole' papa Paul Touttle, from "American Chopper"! I love how the crew sneaks in these "cameos" of celebs, like this one, or Metallica(in drag, no less)in "Challenge of the Superfriends", or Steve Buscemi, John Goodman and Jeff Daniels in "The Big LeBlooski". Makes me wonder if maybe Mikey isn't an Imaginary Friend, too!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:13 AM   #9
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
That wasn't a Hell's Angel-that was good ole' papa Paul Touttle, from "American Chopper"! I love how the crew sneaks in these "cameos" of celebs, like this one, or Metallica(in drag, no less)in "Challenge of the Superfriends", or Steve Buscemi, John Goodman and Jeff Daniels in "The Big LeBlooski". Makes me wonder if maybe Mikey isn't an Imaginary Friend, too!

pitbulllady
Really? Hmmm, that's interesting.

I've never watched American Chopper, so excuse my ignorance on that one. Donny, Walter and the Dude were, however, a total no-brainer for me - I couldn't call myself much of a Coen Bros buff if they weren't!

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 03-28-2007 at 01:16 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:03 AM   #10
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

Quote:
^^;;;; Are we talking about Fluffer Nutter or Mabel Licorice, now?

I personally find the way FN's mouth things are drawn to be really... kind of inappropriate. I know it's reminiscence of old-style cartoons, but... eh. Most unfeminine female pink squirrel ever. XD;
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote