Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 09-19-2006, 03:42 AM   #31
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

-poke to Casini- Any word on that family I heard tale of? =P
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:05 AM   #32
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
-poke to Casini- Any word on that family I heard tale of? =P
They are resting comfortably after dealing with the day-long horror known as the Welcome Wagon.

A few new shots from the Valley

Terrence discovers his inner dork:

Normally you wouldn't think he'd have any use for a telescope, or even know which end to look through. All he's really doing here is killing time while waiting for a ride downtown. Unfortunately his mom caught him at it and exclaimed, "Terrence! Oh, I just knew were smart like Mac!" Terrence protested, saying "I ain't not smart!", or something similar, but it was too late; mom enrolled him in private school the next day... the same school that Cheese goes to. Here's young Mr. Cassiman in his new dork outfit:

I do not think he's too happy about it.

Later that same day, Bloo went to hang out at the Family Fun Center, where a long awaited meeting finally took place:

Bloo is drinking coffee; I don't know what's in Cheese's cup. He found it on the ground near the bench. Here they're having a heated discussion about geography, specifically the location of Singapore. Neither one really knows where it is. Probably near Topeka is my guess. Bloo eventually got tired of Cheese and went home where, much to the astonishment of his mom and her guest Jason Westlane, he started studying:

Even more amazing is the subject matter: Cleaning Techniques. I'm surprised Rhonda didn't faint right then and there.

What can I say about Frankie that I haven't already said? Plenty, but that's for another time. Beautiful, fun to hang out with, and so dang sweet... well, usually, anyway. Sometimes she gets an attitude:

Boglarka (I think the name is Greek) is not a sports fan; Frankie is, and doesn't want to hear her team getting dissed. I think the two will become friends over time, but they certainly didn't get off to a good start. Frankie had a very busy day that day, what with all the cleaning, the cooking, Wilt being down with food poisoning (from another house), and the dang Welcome Wagon showing up for a second time. Didn't see that coming, I'll tell you, and they ran everybody at Foster's ragged. Mr. Herriman and Madam Foster escaped out back to play on the swings around 9:00 pm:

I love this shot. How many times must similar scenes have happened with these two, I wonder, before our favorite cartoon began? It's really nice to see them still playing together even after 80 years or so. Eventually Madam Foster, exhausted after the day's events, took an evening nap:

This shot was taken by the gazebo in the backyard. It's not the most comfortable place to lie down, but at the time it was certainly the quietest.

That about covers things, at least for now. I'll probably play again tonight sometime, so there's more to come in the near future. Stay tuned.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 10-04-2006 at 06:43 AM. Reason: fixed spelling error.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:26 AM   #33
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

Aww... The Mr. H/Madame Foster thing was cute. As was the mention of Cheese randomly picking a cup fom the ground and drinking from it.

Actually, the latter was just plain weird, but surprisingly in-character.

I really have not had time to play Sims lately because of the play...

But I STILL for the life of me CANNOT figure out why the computer won't let me take screencaps.

There are the itty-bity snapshots, but it won't get bigger without the pixels getting wacko.

Help, anyone?

And great job Cassini!!!

-Marty
Old 10-03-2006, 12:01 PM   #34
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

Cassini my dear (), Boglarka is a 100% HUNGARIAN NAME!!! It means "buttercup". (Not the Powerpuff Girl, the flower, obviously!)

Love Terrence's new outfit. Dad looks cool, and what about me, Gabe, Wendy and the others?

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:22 PM   #35
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I ant not smart, so terrency.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 11:29 PM   #36
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
I ant not smart, so terrency.
You gotta give him credit, though; unlike Bloo, Terrence hasn't been banned from the mall. All must bow to Blooregard... I have no idea how I came up with that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
Cassini my dear (), Boglarka is a 100% HUNGARIAN NAME!!! It means "buttercup". (Not the Powerpuff Girl, the flower, obviously!)

Love Terrence's new outfit. Dad looks cool, and what about me, Gabe, Wendy and the others?
Your various Sims were standing outside the SimCity Univerisity dorms last time I checked, waiting for the last two members of the "Class of 2007" to show up. I'm doing this in a piecemeal fashion to squeeze a few extra Aspiration Points out of the process. "Boglarka" is Hungarian? Huh. At this point I have so many of your countrymen in my game that I should probably think about renaming the town!

The latest shots from New Budapest Foster's Valley:

Blake Superior has no taste:

Blake, along with Frankie and Goo's dad Prescott, were summoned by the game to serve as the Welcome Wagon for a new Sim who arrived in Foster's Valley last week. It seems that he does not find the lovely miss Foster even the slightest bit attractive; quite the opposite, in fact. I've seldom seen that level of repulsion in the game. Then again, what can you expect from the guy who came in second in a burping contest? No class, Blake, no class at all.

No swooning, ladies:

Here's Wilt in his track suit. A few minutes ago he finished a good brisk workout on the treadmill, and now he's heading for the shower. I'll give him credit, he falls off the treadmill less often than most Sims with the same skill level that he has. After cleaning up, he joined Coco and Eduardo for breakfast:

He was starving after that workout and wolfed down another bowl of cereal right after this one. He usually has much better table manners than this, but in truth none of the Imaginary Friends are ever going to win any etiquette prizes. You should see Eduardo in action sometimes; it's like watching a vacuum. The food is there, then suddenly it isn't. Mealtimes at Foster's can get pretty wild.

A fateful encounter at Van Dyke Park:

Sweetums, the bratty little girl from House Of Bloo's, meets Richie Wildebrat, and they like each other a lot. Morover, they're both just two days away from becoming teenagers. Didn't one of those Omen movies start out like this? There's a demonspawn in the making here, I just know it. Well, at least that'll give Bendy someone to play with.

There was a wedding in Foster's Valley recently, and Frankie was on the guest list:

Not exactly the little black dress from Frankie My Dear, but it still looks pretty dang good on her. Here she is on the swings yet again. Adult Sims adore swing sets for some odd reason, and Frankie seems to like them more than most. Teens and children often ignore them. Weird, but not as weird as Blake Superior thinking that this is unattractive. That's not bad taste, that's brain damage.

And finally, a shot that left me speechless:

I was experimenting with camera angles in the game when I made this discovery. There are two moons in the night sky over Foster's Valley. I've never read about anything like this on any of the Sims sites, anywhere. Maybe it's just a computer glitch but if it is, it's a unique one, unique and beautiful. Just like the Valley and all it's residents.

That's all for now. Hope y'all enjoy the shots as much as I do.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 10-19-2006 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Typo correction. It's that important.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 12:27 AM   #37
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Do I have to say it?

Shame on Blake, BTW.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 01:02 AM   #38
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Tee-hee! Eduardo just seems to be watching Wilt with a 'woah' look while he's scarfing down the food like that.

Horay for little black dresses! :3
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:26 AM   #39
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

Frankie looks wonderful, and oooh, Wilt!
Minesa are sooo much worse

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:36 AM   #40
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

Blake is evil. Who wouldn't fall in love with Frankie?

The Cheese in my world is pining for her, much to my dismay. Fortunately, she wants nothing to do with him.

Ha.

If only I could figure out how to take NOT TINY screencaps... My computer stinks.

-Marty