Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 08-22-2006, 11:04 AM   #1
FostersFriend
At Home

Mac & Bloo - Buddies For Life  

Default Foster's (CN) Board Game

Hi, I've been thinking over a week now, to create a Cartoon Network board game, involving many popular characters (including Bloo etc) in which the players choose a character etc etc and go on a adventure playing across the board and so on and so forth. There are many rules to the game, but the main game is sorta like the game Cluedo (solving a mystery etc etc), but my board game would be a bit more light hearted and instead not be following a murder case, but more like small missions in which you recieve objects for other misiions etc and things go on until the mission is done. Now the reason i'm posting this is: because in order to play the players need characters. And to make it more fun the characters would be paper cut outs stuck onto a object to move around the board. Now what I need from people is to help me find pictures of Foster's characters only on white backgrounds. Mostly I need a Bloo picture which shows expressions e.g. happy with arms stretching out etc etc get it? cuz I don't just want a bloo standing there, with no expression and just a smile. Thank for everyones help. I will post pics of the final process in the end. If you would like to know more about the actuall game, i'll be happy to explain it here. :bloogrin

p.s. If someone could also provide a link to where I could find the pic of this Bloo or atleast similar to it.

FostersFrind

Last edited by FostersFriend; 08-22-2006 at 11:09 AM.
FostersFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:31 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

"Characters on white backgrounds" is the purpose of my clipart section:

http://www.fosters-home.com/clipart/index.htm

I'm still working on cropping down some scans, and it will be a while before I have any more ready I'm sure. But I'll have more up someday...really.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:31 PM   #3
FostersFriend
At Home

Mac & Bloo - Buddies For Life  

Wow! great, didn't see that new section. Great work these really help. :bloogrin

Can't waite for more

FostersFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 10:19 PM   #4
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Neat idea.