Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2006, 02:59 PM   #11
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 660
Default

That's great! I got some more, but I'm not sure if they will be good or not:

Goo Goo For You (I know. Lame title.)

Title sound: Mac gasping

Summery: When Goo first went to Mac's school, Mac gave her the tour of the school. When he intoduced Goo to Jamez Withazee, She asked about what is so cool about him. When Jamez heard what Goo said, he realized that she didn't care about him, when she is just curious. Then he realized that she makes the perfect girlfriend that he was looking for. When Jamez secretly asks Mac to bring her close, Mac thinks that Jamez will make him "cool" again if he helped him. Will Jamez win Goo's heart?

Pun: Goo keeps calling Jamez "John".

Wilt n' Berry

Title sound: Giggling

Summery: Berry comes back, and this time, she's in love with Wilt. When Frankie realizes this, she becomes suspesious and so does Mac. When Frankie and Mac realized that she's just trying to make Bloo jealous, they have to put a stop to this.

Pun: Bloo thinks Frankie is just jealous.

(I know, they are not as good as the last one, but I just want to try this idea out. They have been in my mind longer than my last one.)
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:31 PM   #12
LosDosEduardos
Banned
Full Metal Minotaur.  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Campbellsville, KY
Posts: 76
Default

Here's mine.

"Mr. Ed".

Title Card Sound: English Gentle Music

Summary: Mr. Herriman wants Eduardo to act like an English gentleman, so that he can participate at the royal ball. In order for Eduardo to become a perfect gentleman, he must learn how to speak right, learn the rules of Etiquite, and learn to bow down towards other people. Can this plan be success or a failure?

Pun: Coco keeps giving flowers to everyone, and they tell her that she's odd.

Title Pun: The name of the episode is the same name of the classic TV series Mr. Ed, a show about a talking horse.

Quotes:

Eduardo: (English voice) She sells sea shells by the sea shore. Hey! I can speak perfectly! Thanks, Master Herriman.
Mr. Herriman: You're welcome, Master Eduardo. Let's learn how to eat right.

What do you think?
LosDosEduardos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 04:45 PM   #13
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania
 
Sparky's Avatar
Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 5,710
Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
My second one? Through some kind of circumstance I've yet to come up with, Terrence ends up having to spend the day babysitting none other than CHEESE. (You know, I actually think this might be a good way to show Terrence's soft side...)
I mentioned once on some forum or another that I was writing a short fic with that very plot. But then I stopped writing fics so I'm sure I'll never get to it. I still like the idea though.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:10 PM   #14
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam
 
Invader Bloo's Avatar
Teh Merc with teh Mouth  
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Weapon X
Posts: 1,268
Default

Here's some plots for some upcoming Fanfics of mine:
2 Puppets & an Idiot-
Bloo buys new Purple& Sharkhead puppets at an amusement park, but ends up being left behind.
Mac's Gift- *oneshot*
Mac asks his Mom for a very great gift

The Cross Continent Roadtrip-
Bloo gets his own RV & takes the gang on a roadtrip, if you want to you can have cameo appearance!

Edguardo-
After Eduardo sees Cheese being tortured by Terrance, Ed starts toact as a body gaurd for the the yellow idiot. Will Ed become to protective though?

I Love Frankie(That's the Truth!)-
After all the friend's besides the gang & Cheese are adopted, Bloo, Wilt & Ed compete to be Frankie's love. Meanwhile, Cheese devolps acrush on Coco.(I git that idea from another Ficcalled "Foster's Goes to *another word for heck*",it's reallyfunny & they don't stay there) But who will win the battle & will their friendship break apart?

The Newbie-
A new friend comes to the house & she is exactly like Bloo, Bloo & her eventually have a "crush" on eachotherher name is simply "Pink"( Newbie-ish name I know but you'll find out more of her past in the story). Mac & the gang become jealous though.Will a best friendship crumble up?

Red's Back!-
Red returns after a happy adoption, but he has to get used to living at the house. A thing that he only experienced for 1 day.

Store Wars II- The Security Strikes Back-
The gang has to go back to the store because their expension from the mall has expired but when Cheese, Bloo & Pink screwup will the gang escape?

Bloo's Birthday!-
It's Bloo birthday & he's excited until he finds out everyone has forgotten about it.

Wilt's Past-
Mac asks about Wilt's past & we find out about the"Red Man's"past.
This story will only make it if we don't find out about Wilt's lifeon the streets.

There'll be a ton more, but these are what I have currently planned, these won't be out in order.
__________________
JOIN THE CAUSE! Become a Spam Role-Player!


Last edited by Invader Bloo; 11-11-2006 at 08:24 PM.
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:45 PM   #15
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

 
Cassini90125's Avatar
Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Saturn
Posts: 6,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
I Love Frankie(That's the Truth!)-
After all the friend's besides the gang & Cheese are adopted, Bloo, Wilt & Ed compete to be Frankie's love. Meanwhile, Cheese devolps acrush on Coco.(I git that idea from another Ficcalled "Foster's Goes to *another word for heck*",it's reallyfunny & they don't stay there) But who will win the battle & will their friendship break apart?
I don't like that one; the rest have some possibilities. When's the next chapter of "The Yellow-ness" coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosDosEduardos View Post
Here's mine.

"Mr. Ed".

Title Card Sound: English Gentle Music

Summary: Mr. Herriman wants Eduardo to act like an English gentleman, so that he can participate at the royal ball. In order for Eduardo to become a perfect gentleman, he must learn how to speak right, learn the rules of Etiquite, and learn to bow down towards other people. Can this plan be success or a failure?
Sounds a lot like "My So Called Wife".
__________________

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"


Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:08 AM   #16
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

 
taranchula's Avatar
You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Baconland...er I mean Canada.
Posts: 2,773
Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
Thanks, guys. I still wonder how come no one has made this thread sooner? Anyways, the "What Wilt He Do?" episode is playing in my mind for some time. I had to let it out.
Actually we did have have of one these threads a little while back, but no one seemed to post anything in it, so it just faded away.
__________________
Founder, Owner, President, Chairman, CEO, CFO and Charter member of the "Never Leave Steve" Fan Club! ~Founded: May 21 2006~


taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:05 PM   #17
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 660
Default

I have a VERY old episode in my mind that I want to share and I can't belive I didn't post this sooner!

Baby It's Cold Inside

Title sound: Wilt sneezing

Summery: When Bloo accedently broke that furnece, the repair man said that it might take three days to fix it because of the nacho cheese that Bloo got on. Things got worse when Wilt got a cold in 101 degrees faranhight! Will everyone manage the cold for three days with Wilt with a bad cold?

Pun: Wilt keeps on saying "Gesuntight" when he sneezes.

I'll post some quotes if I ever think of them.
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:34 PM   #18
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved
 
antgirl1's Avatar
Rapo or Rachel is fine!  
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 1,781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
I have a VERY old episode in my mind that I want to share and I can't belive I didn't post this sooner!

Baby It's Cold Inside

Title sound: Wilt sneezing

Summery: When Bloo accedently broke that furnece, the repair man said that it might take three days to fix it because of the nacho cheese that Bloo got on. Things got worse when Wilt got a cold in 101 degrees faranhight! Will everyone manage the cold for three days with Wilt with a bad cold?

Pun: Wilt keeps on saying "Gesuntight" when he sneezes.

I'll post some quotes if I ever think of them.
Aww, man! Someone beat me to it! I had an eppy idea simmilar to that. Except it's about Wilt getting sick, and is not allowed to help out anyone until Wilt gets well again. Dispite this, he is ending up sneaking out of bed to find someone to help. But with every time he tries, he's always caught by somebody, whom then orders him back to bed. Poor Wilt. He just wants to HELP!

Being sick and being someone like Wilt, being sick would SUCK. XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:29 PM   #19
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Aww, man! Someone beat me to it! I had an eppy idea simmilar to that. Except it's about Wilt getting sick, and is not allowed to help out anyone until Wilt gets well again. Dispite this, he is ending up sneaking out of bed to find someone to help. But with every time he tries, he's always caught by somebody, whom then orders him back to bed. Poor Wilt. He just wants to HELP!

Being sick and being someone like Wilt, being sick would SUCK. XDD
Actually, your idea sounds better than mine! I guess I should of add a part when Mac and Bloo tried to fix the furnese instead of Wilt getting a cold. The only prolbem with the idea is to make a part that will keep it intresting. The "Wilt getting a cold" part is just a last second part to add to make it more intresting. I never actually thought of making a *whole* episode about Wilt getting a cold before! That sounds more intresting. I like it!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:36 PM   #20
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved
 
antgirl1's Avatar
Rapo or Rachel is fine!  
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 1,781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
Actually, your idea sounds better than mine! I guess I should of add a part when Mac and Bloo tried to fix the furnese instead of Wilt getting a cold. The only prolbem with the idea is to make a part that will keep it intresting. The "Wilt getting a cold" part is just a last second part to add to make it more intresting. I never actually thought of making a *whole* episode about Wilt getting a cold before! That sounds more intresting. I like it!
Aww, thank you! Should I post it, then? (This made-up episode is Pre-Goo)

Last edited by antgirl1; 11-19-2006 at 02:36 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.