Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 12-28-2006, 06:18 AM   #81
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

They are indeed (glad somebody noticed), and they weren't particularly cooperative about it. Most of them wanted to leave and go play on the swing set, except for Mr. Herriman, who wanted to clean the downstairs shower.

Talk nice to me, maybe I'll let y'all see the full-length solo pic of Frankie's Christmas outfit.

In the meantime, have some Cheese...

A brief encounter in Foster's Valley

Hello, doggie:

There's no point in me trying to write anything cute here; you know exactly what happened:

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...current=CS.flv

He was in the shower for quite some time afterwards.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:23 PM   #82
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

LMAO! A skunk?

BWT, is Shane grown-up?
Old 03-15-2007, 03:00 PM   #83
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Shane is still a baby as of this writing, and Blake Superior has the flu. I haven't played the Wildebrat house, or any of the other lots in Foster's Valley, very much lately, as I've been working with the residents of my other neighborhoods. For those who are curious, I have eight neighborhoods with one or possibly two more on the way. Any wonder the game takes so long to load.

Foster's Valley - A Promise Fulfilled

A great evil has come to Foster's Valley:

And my attorney is telling me to behave myself. Regardless, it is in this place and no other that everything has been set and the conditions are right, and tonight at Wal-Mart an ancient promise will be fulfilled. Ah, here comes our hero now:

Eduardo is not crossing the parking lot because he wants to; he's there because I teleported him into the middle of it. For some inexplicable reason, Sims refuse to walk on the parking lot. They get out of the taxi, walk all the way to the north side of the lot, then east and finally south to get to the front door. Don't ask me why; I stopped trying to figure out the weird things they do a long time ago. Anyway, once inside, Eduardo found something that looked familiar:

Unfortunately, it wasn't pink, so he looked up at the screen and complained about it:

Sorry, Eduardo, I don't do recolors unless it's clothing or wallpaper. Wait until I figure out how to work the Package Editor program, okay? Well, after that, he wandered around the store for a bit, seeking something that would fulfill the promise made long ago. This wasn't it, but at least it was pink:

And comfy, too. Yes, he bought it, and no, he didn't have a coupon. I haven't attempted to recreate Bus The Two Of Us or any other Foster's episodes as of yet, although I do have an idea for a sequel to a certain infamous episode. We'll see.

At the other side of Wal-Mart, Eduardo ran into Cheese. The two chatted amiably for some time before both spotted one of our own Forum members:

You can't see her in the picture, but Our Miss Fomalhaut was also at Wal-Mart on this day, browsing in the clothing section. Eduardo turned back to Cheese and said that he knew her, she's the woman that Terrence guy hangs around with:

I don't know what he said to Cheese after that, but Cheese reacted rather badly:

I've never seen an expression quite like that on a Sim before. Again, I don't know what Eduardo said to Cheese, and I've decided that I'm better off that way. (Yes, I did ask Fomalhaut for her OK before posting these.)

After Cheese wandered away in shock, Eduardo stopped to say hello to miss Meadow Thayer:

Meadow isn't one of mine, she came with the game. She and Eduardo have been friends for some time. Meadow is very nice, kind of innocent, and used to get picked on by some of the Valley's nastier residents. But she's had her revenge; when I needed one more Sim to fill one of the dorms at Sim State University, I picked her and left the rude ones at home. She's currently in her sophmore year, majoring in art, and dating a future doctor.

Back to Eduardo. After chatting with Meadow for a bit, he made another purchase, then I figured as long as he's here, why not buy some groceries and save Frankie a trip? So he did:

And then he turned to the screen again, and you could almost hear him saying, "Thanks, dude. Can I go back to Foster's now?":

And he did.

"Waitaminute, Cassini," I can hear you saying, "what about the promise? I didn't see Eduardo fulfill any promise!" That's true, you didn't. Eduardo didn't fulfill any promises, nor did he ever make one. But I did. Nearly two years ago when I first saw the show, I was hooked immediately. Yeah, by Frankie, but Eduardo was there, too, and I took an instant liking to him as well. The episode I saw was Who Let The Dogs In?, and I promised him that if I ever found a way to do it, I'd get him a dog, and after talking to Meadow and before buying the groceries, that promise was finally fulfilled:

My thanks to EA Games for the Pets Expansion Pack. I love a happy ending.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:21 PM   #84
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

*applause* I have no time to play anymore (that's why I haven't picked up the Seasons pack). I have no idea how you put signs on the stores...But I might be able to make Baby Paco pink if you want. It's been a while since I've done a recolor but I've done many. What's the dog's name?
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:41 PM   #85
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

The dog is named, uh, Woof. It was 4:30 in the morning. I was tired.

Woof, incidentally, is a hyperactive doofus. As soon as he was he inside Foster's he started chewing up the furniture, and a new icon appeared in Mr. Herriman's Wants panel; he can gain 250 Aspiration points for scolding Woof.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 03-15-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:53 PM   #86
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Aw yay! Eduardo got the big adorable St. Bernard that graced us with his presence. Congratulations on the addition to the Fosters house. ^_^
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:41 PM   #87
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I wonder why Herriman didn't get afraid of Woof. XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:48 PM   #88
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Infamous episodes.... I wonder what ones... especally with Cass.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:02 AM   #89
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Woof's adorable!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:30 AM   #90
Bloonan
Banned
No sudden movements... I'm watching you.  

Location: In the dark corner of my room, with my computer and my video games.

ROFL! These pics are so funny! Love that look on Cheese's face.
Bloonan is offline   Reply With Quote