Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 07-24-2007, 08:11 PM   #81
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

I seriously want to walk up to Eduardo, and give him a big, big hug. He'd probably be scared of how I look, but I'm sure he'd want to give me a big hug as well. He's just so sweet, and gentle, with episodes centered around him being some of my favorites.
Shelltoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:40 PM   #82
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

I love Eduardo! I've always been a fan of his Spanglish, not to mention that his "timid monster" aesthetic recalls that of the green dinosaur from the Toy Story movies in a way. I've always wondered though what a parallel universe version would be like, because of the oxymoron his design construct bears, if any of that makes any sense.

I think the most amusing part about his Spanglish is whenever he calls Bloo Azul, because here it's a name he's saying in Spanish. Plus it just sounds downright silly.

Earlier today I saw his Crazy Larry impersonation from "Bus the Two of Us", one of his finest moments. "I GUARANTEE BEST DEAL IN TOWN ON NEW MATTRESS! WHY? BECAUSE IT'S LOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:55 AM   #83
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

I'm not that huge an Eduardo fan; he was pretty much just the typical "timid guy in a beastial form" stereotype to me. Not to mention most of the writers IMHO have a habit of making Ed just cry at everything they think is "scary" for no reason or because they need a plot point, or give him jokes that are out-of-character (EG: Hiccy Burp, "I don't know, I just wanted to see if he'd do it all." I really felt that one was weird, and his earlier comment to Wilt about "Some people never learn!" as well.)

I think my favorite parts I've seen of him were in the pilot, in Eddie Monster, Coco Cards and Room with a Feud (I actually found his crying scene after P.B says he "loves oompa music" really cute XD; )

Also, omg, I rewatched season 1 after going through most of season 2 - 5. Eduardo was HORRIDLY off-model in most of those episodes. XDD I died. Like several times while re-watching Season 1. SUPREMELY. OFF. MODEL. XDD
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:09 PM   #84
cartman414
At Home

Eduardo's personality is predominantly more that of a three year old than that of a coward, though he does have that element to him. One memorable example of this would be him watching "Explorin' Lauren" (or is it called "Lauren is Explorin'"?) during "The Big Picture". His insecurities in that episode related to his "pooting problem" also were a lot closer to that as well.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:55 PM   #85
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman414 View Post
One memorable example of this would be him watching "Explorin' Lauren" (or is it called "Lauren is Explorin'"?) during "The Big Picture". His insecurities in that episode related to his "pooting problem" also were a lot closer to that as well.
Um, you mean "One False Movie"? Heh, I knew what you meant, though.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:17 PM   #86
cartman414
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Um, you mean "One False Movie"? Heh, I knew what you meant, though.
Curses! I ALWAYS get that one wrong!
Old 08-23-2007, 06:01 AM   #87
yuri
Newly Abandoned

I love Eduardo so much.He is so cute and funny and strong and he is so loveable.I want to hug Eduardo so bad.Mostly I wish I can adopt Eduardo.Eduardo,you rule.Eduardo is so awesome.
yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:43 AM   #88
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptps View Post
Also, omg, I rewatched season 1 after going through most of season 2 - 5. Eduardo was HORRIDLY off-model in most of those episodes. XDD I died. Like several times while re-watching Season 1. SUPREMELY. OFF. MODEL. XDD
How can he be off model if it's Flash? XD
Old 08-23-2007, 11:13 AM   #89
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptps View Post
Huh? How? Can you be more specific?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:27 PM   #90
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Eduardo seems to be perfectly fine whenever I watched Foster's. The models seems to go to some changes during each season.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote