Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 08-12-2007, 01:06 PM   #881
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla

The storyline was really cheesy, a bunch of aliens build a robot Godzilla to take over the world. Why? They're a bunch of aliens disguised as humans, they don't need a reason to take over the world. XD
YES! I love Mechagodzilla, he's my favorite Godzilla monster (except the Big guy himself of course). Is this the newer Mechagodzilla movies or the original one with King Ceasar?

Either one is a great film, especially Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:50 PM   #882
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I never seen any of the ones with Mecha Godzilla. I really should have picked up that VHS that was only 99 cents a few years ago...
Old 08-12-2007, 06:34 PM   #883
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
I never seen any of the ones with Mecha Godzilla. I really should have picked up that VHS that was only 99 cents a few years ago...
Check out www.dvdpricesearch.com and you can find ALL the Godzilla movies, they have been releasing the old ones on DVD recently, some with original Japanese AND English versions. I highly recommend Godzilla vs. Biollante, Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, and Godzilla Final Wars.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:39 PM   #884
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Scary Movie 3

The spoof movies like Scary Movie and Not Another Teen Movie are really dumb, but I have to admit, they're ROTFL funny!

It was a nice pick-me-up to start off what I know will be another llllooooonnnggggg week.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:05 PM   #885
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Ben 10: The Secret of the Omnitrix

I taped it over the weekend and just watched it today. There's a lot of these CN original movies off their shows, from Foster's to Billy and Mandy and so on and so forth. However, I found this one to be truly the most kick ass of them all.

Not only did this movie bring back lots of familiar faces and answer a lot of questions, but it really brought some hardcore emotional material into the series and kept things interesting, deep, and most importantly, serious.

And to top it all off, they broke the stupid politically correct "D word" rule. That's right they said DEAD on the movie. THERE IS A GOD! Aside from a plot hole involving one of the bad guys, this movie is fan-freaking-tastic! 4 STARS!!!
Old 08-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #886
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Check out www.dvdpricesearch.com and you can find ALL the Godzilla movies, they have been releasing the old ones on DVD recently, some with original Japanese AND English versions. I highly recommend Godzilla vs. Biollante, Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, and Godzilla Final Wars.
Which Mechagodzilla flick is the one that also has Anguirus? He's my fave, so if I get one it would have to be the one he's in.
And by the way, Mr.M, I love the new avi. Polyester is a great character.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:09 PM   #887
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
Which Mechagodzilla flick is the one that also has Anguirus? He's my fave, so if I get one it would have to be the one he's in.
And by the way, Mr.M, I love the new avi. Polyester is a great character.
Heh thanks. The one with Anguirus is the original 1974 "Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla". He's in their briefly and sadly it's the last appearance he makes in the Godzilla film series until his comeback along with 10 other old monsters in "Godzilla Final wars". If you REALLY like Anguirus and are looking for movies with him in particular, the following movies star him:

Godzilla Raids again
Destroy All Monsters
Godzilla vs. Gigan
Godzilla Final Wars

I know all 30 Godzilla movies inside and out so if your looking for any other monster in any of the films, or want to know which ones to buy, give me a buzz and I'd be more then glad to give you my 2 cents on any Godzilla tidbit.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:08 PM   #888
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Problem Child 3

Old 08-13-2007, 05:26 PM   #889
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyo View Post
Problem Child 3

I've heard that it was easily the worst of the three Problem Child movies. True or not? I saw the first two and loved them both; Gilbert Gottfried was a riot.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 08-13-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:25 PM   #890
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I know all 30 Godzilla movies inside and out so if your looking for any other monster in any of the films, or want to know which ones to buy, give me a buzz and I'd be more then glad to give you my 2 cents on any Godzilla tidbit.
I'll be sure to do so if I go looking for any. I usually find some dirt cheap but, for unknown reason, I just never bother buying then and end up kicking myself for it later.
The last movie I watched (if you can say that) was the tail-end of "The Mothman prophecies". All I saw was a bridge breaking and cars falling into the water below. Based on recent events, I decided to change the channel. And I was disappointed to see no Mothman from the five minutes I watched. Just Richard Gere looking confused.