Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #801
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_dummkoff_x View Post
all right,
I know this is really andom,
but I thought of it at the clinic the other day.
-ahem-
four words:
wilt as a punk.
rocker I mean.
how's that?
Wilt has said himself in the Adopt-A-Friend 2 (which is over now) that the punk thing isn't his thing. Sorry.

Unless of course it's another thing that the people who built the game never watched the show.

Last edited by antgirl1; 02-09-2007 at 07:39 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:52 PM   #802
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_dummkoff_x View Post
all right,
I know this is really andom,
but I thought of it at the clinic the other day.
-ahem-
four words:
wilt as a punk.
rocker I mean.
how's that?
I can't see Wilt being "punk rock" anymore than I can see him being Goth. Quite honestly, I wouldn't WANT to see him any other way than he is now. You certainly couldn't improve on it, now could you?

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:20 AM   #803
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Same here. I remember reading a three page long comic on DA where Mac walks out of the rooms at Foster's and see's Wilt leant up against the with a leather jacket on. One of the things I like about the comic is when Mac says "Wilt?" he immediatly turns with huge grin of his and replies "Oh hey Mac!" the pauses and says something like "Um... I mean... Yo." He explains that Frankie had told him that he was letting people walk all over him and I think it's pretty good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
OK, I'll be honest; I hate that episode idea. I ABSOLUTELY FREAKING HATE IT. I am going to be extremely upset and distraught if Frankie becomes even more overworked and mistreated by the others as a result. It'd be nice to see Wilt be served instead of serving others for a change, but if it's at Frankie's expense...
Look, dude, mate amigo... Another word for friend: I think you're over reacting a bit. I mean, I KNOW you adore Frankie but, I don't think she would be who she is if she didn't get overly stressed at times. Thats what make her funny, and Fosters just wouldn't be Foster's if it wasn't funny.

Last edited by Vampyre; 02-10-2007 at 09:17 AM.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 08:18 AM   #804
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
Same here. I remember reading a three page long comic on DA where Mac walks out of the rooms at Foster's and see's Wilt leant up against the with a leather jacket on. One of the things I like about the comic is when Mac says "Wilt?" he immediatly turns with huge grin of his and replies "Oh hey Mac!" the pauses and says something like "Um... I mean... Yo." He explains that Frankie had told him that he was letting people walk all over him and I think it's pretty good
And then was hacking a storm when he tried a cigarette. XDDD

He learned smoking was bad - the hard way. XD
Old 02-10-2007, 10:26 AM   #805
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

...You guys wouldn't happen to know where I could see that, would you? xD
Old 02-10-2007, 10:51 AM   #806
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12099267/

Here's the first page and there's links to the second and third pages in the artist comments. Hope you like it as much as I did ^__^ It's pretty cool
Old 02-10-2007, 11:55 AM   #807
AprilDawn
Settling In
"I need...PIZZA!!"  

Send a message via AIM to AprilDawn Send a message via Yahoo to AprilDawn

hahaha. Poor Wilt! He cant play basketball if he keeps that up!

I will just stick with the nice, nekkid, Wilt. No bad boy for me, thanks.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:19 PM   #808
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Well said.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:00 PM   #809
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

Agreed! Ah the Wiltish logic we come out with.... What?

Even though Wilt shouldn't change, I like it when fans, in fanfics and fanart, make him try and act all street tough, because it's adorabley cute when he gets it wrong (which he ALWAYS does) XD

I like it when a kind of goofy side of Wilt shows, it's adorbale
Old 02-10-2007, 03:38 PM   #810
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
Agreed! Ah the Wiltish logic we come out with.... What?

Even though Wilt shouldn't change, I like it when fans, in fanfics and fanart, make him try and act all street tough, because it's adorabley cute when he gets it wrong (which he ALWAYS does) XD

I like it when a kind of goofy side of Wilt shows, it's adorbale
Did anyone else notice that in the pilot episode, Wilt was a LOT "looser" and sort of "cut up" a lot more, like his impersonation of Groucho Marx in the conversation with Coco, and telling the snobbish family that they didn't want Bloo because he was...and I quote, "A stinky, STINKY man...PEEE-EEWWWWW!" He says that latter just as seriously as can be, too, even though it's not really true! The only other two times I've seen him really show that sorta goofy, silly side was in "Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree", in the dance sequences, and of course most strongly in "Make Believe It Or Not", when he actually goes so far as to develope, and get totally into, a whole new "dark" persona. Most of the time, though, Wilt is pretty serious, not as stick-in-the-mud serious as Mr. Herriman, but Wilt definately represses his "inner child" to the point of "inner child abuse". His humor tends to be quite "dry" and a bit on the sarcastic side, as shown in "Eddie Monster", when he commented on the Imaginary Friends of teenage boys. I guess that a lot of that self-repression is due to his emotional state, fearing that in attempting to be funny, he might say something that would offend or hurt someone's feelings. I read some comments and reviews on other sites in which some people described Wilt as "shy", which really is NOT the case at all. He's very much a "people person", who has no trouble introducing himself to new people at all. It was just so interesting in the movie to see him open up to these total strangers in ways he's never done with old friends at Foster's, and to reveal just how articulate he really is, even though in most episodes, he limits what he says to just a few brief lines. I guess at that point, though, Wilt realized that his hour of "High Noon" was finally upon him, and he had nothing left to gain by holding back, so he might as well open up and tell all to these people he knew he'd never see again.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote