Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 07:37 AM   #791
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I love that cookie bit! But I really enjoyed how Frankie had such a prominant role in Good Wilt Hunting. I would almost prefer that she not have a movie of her own if she has a meaty role in every other movie.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:46 AM   #792
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I still think an hour Frankie episode would satisfy me.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:51 AM   #793
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

oh yeah, i'm holding out hope. Actually, i'm having a friend with DSL download FMD for me today, LOL!
Old 12-19-2006, 11:59 AM   #794
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
oh yeah, i'm holding out hope. Actually, i'm having a friend with DSL download FMD for me today, LOL!
Sweet!
Old 12-19-2006, 12:14 PM   #795
Voxxyn
Banned

Now that GWH is finished and Wilt finally got to shine, Frankie is easily the most deserving of a hour-long episode. While most of the other characters have had their backgrounds fully/partly revealed, Frankie remains somewhat enigmatic and mysterious.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:25 PM   #796
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

yeah, well, he's a huge Phish fan so he might not remember to do it (if you catch my drift). HOPEFULLY it'll be burned to DVD and i can watch it whenever, seeing as how i missed it today (angry grumbling).
Old 12-19-2006, 01:31 PM   #797
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Frankie really should have a movie. I'm just kind of worried that if anything of her past is revealed then it could affect her character in a negative way. But I suppose the chances of that would be slim since GWH was done so wonderfuly. Frankie does deserve a movie and I'm sure it will only make us Frankie fans love her even more.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:53 PM   #798
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Question question

I have always been curious as to who her parents are/were. Does anyone know what that black line across her neck is?
Old 12-19-2006, 01:55 PM   #799
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Most people keep their past secret for a reason, mostly if they did do something bad or something bad happened to them. I honestly don't think revealing any skeletons in Frankie's closet would reflect negatively on who she is or her character in general.

Besides, the past is the past, it's apart of who we are and as we saw with Wilt, it's something we have to accept and simply can't run away from. I also think that if by chance Frankie did do something horrible in the past, odds are she would be harder on herself then anyone else to her.

Mac and Eduardo and the others would never hold anything she did against Frankie personally.....Bloo is another story, but he'd more then likely make fun of her or laugh or something. In anycase, I know the Foster's gang would accept Frankie back no matter what she's done IF she's done anything at all.

I also think that if they do make a movie for Frankie like for Wilt they should NOT have her travel across the country to find her parents or whatever. As much as I would love to see Frankie in the lime light, I don't wanna see the exact same set up used with just a different character being focused on.

I think the way Wilt's movie worked out for him was just fine, and if Frankie deserves a movie (which she totally, totally, TOTALLY does considering all the work she never gets appreciated for ) she should get one that's unique and different from Wilt's.

Btw Home fan, that's one of the BIGGEST mysteries behind Frankie: her family. We don't know jack about her parents, if she has any siblings etc.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 12-19-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:03 PM   #800
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I'm pretty sure the black line is a necklace. There's virtually no significant information available about her parents, though there's been a lot of speculation.

Okay, guys, help me out, here. Some time back I burned a DVD devoted to Eduardo, with the episodes "Who Let The Dogs In?", "Eddie Monster", and "Land Of The Flea". I want to do one to honor Frankie, too. Obviously it would include "Frankie My Dear" and "Setting A President". Not so obvious is the third (and possibly a fourth) episode, though part of me thinks "Imposter's" is a logical choice. Regardless, I'm open to suggestions. Got any?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 12-19-2006 at 02:04 PM.
Closed Thread