Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 02-08-2007, 10:45 PM   #791
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Yeah, it's like that with me, but I use Ed more than I use Coco, I've noticed. I'm trying my hardest to get those two in everynow and again, seeing as in the original story, they were bairly in it at all XD In Crooked Smile, if anything, Eduardo is kinda like Wilt's Clue less advisor, that has absolutely no idea about how strongly these sudden feelings are affecting the tall red guy. Bless.

Also, what PBL said earlier about kids losing interest, *sheepishly raises hand*. But I toggle back and forth from Kids Next Door to Foster's, from Nigel Uno to Wilt... However on rare occasions I go mad over Spongebob XD
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #792
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
Also, what PBL said earlier about kids losing interest, *sheepishly raises hand*. But I toggle back and forth from Kids Next Door to Foster's, from Nigel Uno to Wilt... However on rare occasions I go mad over Spongebob XD
Same here. From "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends" to "Class of 3000" and vice versa, and from Wilt to Philly Phil and vice versa. Yeah, I have two favorite shows at a tie. They're both great to me! And I also rarly go to "Ed, Edd `n Eddy" (Yeah, I like that show, too, so don't blame me for my taste, please.XD)

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:02 PM   #793
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

Are you kidding? Ed Edd n Eddy is teh awesomageness! Nearly EVERYONE loves that show XD
Old 02-09-2007, 12:52 PM   #794
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

Yeah, I have had several times where I've gotten more obsessed over another show and character. It's 'cause the show would be new to me, thus, more exciting. Though, after watching all the episodes of a show, Foster's and Wilt are still my favorites.

So it's all good. ^^
Old 02-09-2007, 01:16 PM   #795
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

Yeah, I'm like that too. But Wilt will ALWAYS be the awesomeageness in my life, no matter what XD I'll probably be saying that for the rest of my life. darn you random thoughts!

... I wonder if Wilt was sucked into the real world, what kind of cartoons would he watch? Or would he even watch them at all??
Old 02-09-2007, 01:19 PM   #796
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:

... I wonder if Wilt was sucked into the real world, what kind of cartoons would he watch? Or would he even watch them at all??
Oh that's easy, he would watch that Hanna Barbara, Harlem Globetrotters cartoon from the 1970's.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 01:27 PM   #797
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

just looked it up, and you're probably right. Here, have a sticker! *sticks smiley face sticker on your forehead* I wonder how the rest of the house would cope with absense. I wouldn't be surprised if Bloo dumped a bucket of red paint over his head and grabbed some stilts.

"Azul, why es you looking for a chain saw?" XD

Last edited by Vampyre; 02-09-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:57 PM   #798
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
just looked it up, and you're probably right. Here, have a sticker! *sticks msiley face sticker on your forehead* I wonder how the rest of the house would cope with absense. I wouldn't be surprised if Bloo dumped a bucket of red paint over his head and grabbed some stilts.

"Azul, why es you looking for a chain saw?" XD
That was one of the episode ideas we'd discussed awhile back, right after Good Wilt Hunting aired. It would be interesting, to say the least, to see how the household copes with Wilt's absence for any extended period of time, like say, if he went to visit Jordan at one of his mansions for awhile(which he DID promise to do). I can picture Bloo trying to act at first like he could care less; after all, with Wilt out of the scene, more attention for HIM, right? I can picture Eduardo being a crying mess, seeing spiders and scary things EVERYWHERE, and no one to save him. And I can see poor Frankie, overworked as she is already, stretched even thinner in her attempt to get all the chores done, with her main "right hand man" gone...and leave it to Mr. Herriman to find even MORE work than usual, or for more things to break than usual, adding to her misery. Worst of all, though, I can see the whole atmosphere of the house sort of souring in the absence of that smile, and that optimism, and all the while Bloo STILL tries, unsuccessfully, to act like he could not care less. Meanwhile, Wilt is having a tough time adjusting to having people wait on HIM, hand and foot, catering to every single little wish, while he's basically denied the satisfaction of helping even one of THEM, since they get PAID to do those things! Things might get especially...INTERESTING, if a big Hollywood-style party were thrown at the mansion, with all these paparazzi everywhere, trying to dig up some dirt on anyone, and zeroing in on Wilt as their prime target, with him not really knowing how to cope with all this.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 02:01 PM   #799
Voxxyn
Banned

OK, I'll be honest; I hate that episode idea. I ABSOLUTELY FREAKING HATE IT. I am going to be extremely upset and distraught if Frankie becomes even more overworked and mistreated by the others as a result. It'd be nice to see Wilt be served instead of serving others for a change, but if it's at Frankie's expense...

If Wilt takes Frankie with him to the Jordan mansion, I think I might be able to swallow it.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 02-09-2007 at 02:39 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:47 PM   #800
x_dummkoff_x
Riku

floccinaucinihilipilification  

Send a message via AIM to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via MSN to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via Yahoo to x_dummkoff_x

all right,
I know this is really andom,
but I thought of it at the clinic the other day.
-ahem-
four words:
wilt as a punk.
rocker I mean.
how's that?