Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Art Forum

Notices

Fan-Art Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related artwork here.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:47 AM   #71
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

It's winter in New Zealand! Keep up the good works!
Old 08-07-2007, 01:19 AM   #72
Shany
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptps View Post

Albino Wilt. I KNOW IT'S NOT WINTER YET. XD I dunno the idea just kind of randomly popped up in my head. (Yeah I know it's nearly exactly the same pose as another picture I did earlier. *fails* )[/center]
That's really cute!
It's also freakishly similar to a picture I drew some time ago - it has Wilt seen from the back, wearing Frankie's jacket and facing sideways.
Shany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #73
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

So far, this is my absolute favorite. It's so sweet.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:55 AM   #74
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

Hello folks. Another small art dump today. Done with the pencil tool in photoshop because I fail at using oekaki boards. (Note: These aren't supposed to be pixel art. I fail at that even worse.)

Was feeling kinda crappy so I thought I'd draw some happy images instead:

There needs to be a Coco appreciation thread somewhere. XD; She's actually pretty awesome.

"It's wet and boring outside and dark and boring inside! It's so boring, we might as well just lie down and die!" XD

Random Eduardo. I think it's cute that he ran around on all fours in Adoptcalypse.

Random Frankie taking a message.

She's... dancing or something. She looks hot in black.

Random Wilt.

And Goo.

edit: Ack, missed one. This contains anime-styled characters, so be warned that you might not like it.

I played "Summon Night" 1 and 2 for the GBA the other day and got hooked. (Look it up. It's a pretty neat game.) It was around 4am when I came up with this crazy cross-over where everyone is a Craftlord/knight, Mac and Goo are apprentices, and Bloo is Mac's Guardian Beast. x__x; I have more sketches lying around but meh. This is more of "anime characters designed based on Foster's design traits" rather than "Wilt/Ed/Coco as humans" though.

In case it's not clear, Goo's orange, Wilt's red, Coco's purple, Ed's brown and Mac and Bloo are turquoise. I know the "Wilt" character doesn't look like what his race is supposed to be, I wasn't thinking when I came up with these. >>;

edit2: old sketch:

This is my FAVORITE short. XD

S'all for now.

Last edited by ptps; 08-20-2007 at 11:32 AM.
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:10 AM   #75
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Nice drawings, PTP.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:24 PM   #76
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Aww, adorable as always PTP ^__^

I love the one of Frankie in black, the one of Wilt running and his newly found eye patch is awesome... Yes, I dream of being a pirate...
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:50 PM   #77
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

More awesomeness, PTPS! I love it all, including the anime one. And poor Wilt and Bloo look so bored, staring out at the rain. And sad. Awww. Just waiting for Goo to show up with her kereoke machine again. Haha, I love that line- "It's dark and pouring outside, and dark and boring inside. We're so bored, we might as well jut lay down and die!" LOL!! One of the best episodes ever, IMHO.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:07 PM   #78
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

Thank you all for your comments XD;; *send electronic hugs to everyone*

Extreme Doodle Post for today. We were lunching with my five-year-old nephew the other day, and he said he was bored so we gave him some paper to draw on. For some reason the topic of Foster's came up (he watches the show) and naturally, I got him to try drawing a few of the characters.

I liked them a lot so I thought I'd share. These are his drawings. :D

He did Bloo first, naturally. I think Craig mentioned before that Bloo was "intentionally the most easy character to draw". I agree with that completely, but it's still surprising to me how many people get his eyes wrong. XD So yeah, I "taught" my nephew how to draw Bloo correctly, without the gaps between his eyes. From top to bottom is his first, second, and third attempt. My three-second doodle of Bloo is the one on the right.

Mac. Of which my dear nephew only remembered his square-shaped head. XD

Wilt. I'm personally impressed that he remembered the weird lobe thingies on Wilt's face. He forgot the scars, though.

Nephew's second attempt at Wilt after I told him his chest had a "1" instead of a "5". XD Somehow Wilt got shorter and fatter. XDDD But it was all fun in the end.

That's all my nephew drew before he moved on to Mask Rider 555 doodles and whatnot, lol.

Below are four doodles I did on MSN with antgirl1, with prompts she gave me. XD

Prompt #1: Post-It

Prompt #2: Trees

Wilt would totally be a tree-hugger. XD

Prompt #3: Video

It's not Herriman and Madame Foster this time. XDDD

Prompt #4: Wires

i onno.
END OF SPAM FOR TODAY.

Last edited by ptps; 09-05-2007 at 08:13 PM.
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:17 PM   #79
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Aw, the drawings by the nephew are cute! He did an especially good job on Bloo! It's better than my first attempt to draw him. The sizing of his body and eyes were all wrong, and his head turned out pointy. Tell him Great Job!

Haha, I'm wondering what Mac and Bloo are recording this time... Must be something "bad", just look at them blushing! LOL!!

The "Connect red to blue" one reminds me of when I was attempting to set up my TiVo a few weeks ago (Yay, I finally have a DVR!! Sorry....). I usually don't have any confusion with all those cords, but for some reason, my entertainment system stuff was "special" and required me to follow all these extra steps, of which it got very confusing. But I finally got it hooked up and it's working great. Anyhoo, back from the rabbit trail, love the additions, PTPS! Awesome job!

Last edited by Lynnie; 09-05-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:16 AM   #80
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Your nephew's pics are adorable, and he DID do a great job with the Wilt pics(Wilt is a bit more challenging to draw than Bloo is, let's face it). I guess when you made him put the "1" on Wilt's chest instead of the "5", he equated that with age, and he "age-regressed" Wilt, so that's why he got shorter and fatter in the second one-he's just a toddler there!

I love Wilt and Bloo's expression in the "Connect red to blue" scene; this is SO not their kinda thing, neither of 'em! I guess we can just be imaginative in assuming just WHOM Mac and Bloo "accidentally" caught on the camcorder, or better yet, WHAT they were doing, lol!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote