Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 12-22-2006, 06:44 PM   #71
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
These are good in general... but I absolutely HATE "Foster's Family Reunion". It sounds very anti-Frankie, which I don't appreciate at all.
Sorry if I have offended you, Voxxyn. I never intended "Foster's Family Reunion" to be anti-Frankie in the first place.

I'll be careful next time.

I've Got A New Aptitude

Title Card Sound: Random objects thrown and broken

Mac, along with his peers, took a test that suppose to determine their future. While everyone is happy about their results, Mac is disappointed, so much, he becomes more like his brother. Worse, Mac's rebellious attitude threatens his visitation to Foster's, and Bloo's friendship as well. Can Bloo and Goo remind Mac who he is before it's too late?

Call of the Coco

Title Card Sound: Jungle noises

a nature photographer is convinced that Coco is an undiscovered creature, and makes it her goal to take a picture of the bird-with each encounter ending rather unusual.

Foster's Wacky Racers

Title Card Sound: Engine revving up

Mac, Bloo and everyone are participating in a race for the ultimate goal. But with each twist and turns, no one knows for sure who would come out victorious.

DMV: Disaster of Motor Vehicles

Title Card Sound: People honking

Frankie must overcome every obstacles to reach the only place to renew her license: the DMV. Meanwhile, Herriman decided to drive again-with disastrous results.

The Protector

Title Card Sound: Random punching noises

A bully is taking pleasure by picking on both Mac and Bloo, and the duo reluctantly turn to Terrence for protection.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 03-07-2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 08:59 PM   #72
Voxxyn
Banned

I like the summary of the premise up until the very end when it says that Frankie ends up getting shunned by everybody, which struck me very negatively. But it's OK. I do really like the episode idea of Frankie trying to renew her license and Herriman trying to drive(that would be hilarious).

And another thing--when I said "better than most of TV.com episode suggestions", I wasn't referring to you, but another user who used to keep posting bizzare crossover ideas which was many months ago. I see you post a lot of ideas on TV.com, and I give you credit for making them seem like they could be actual episodes. If you read my earlier remark and felt hurt, I apologize.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 06:25 AM   #73
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
I like the summary of the premise up until the very end when it says that Frankie ends up getting shunned by everybody, which struck me very negatively. But it's OK. I do really like the episode idea of Frankie trying to renew her license and Herriman trying to drive(that would be hilarious).

And another thing--when I said "better than most of TV.com episode suggestions", I wasn't referring to you, but another user who used to keep posting bizzare crossover ideas which was many months ago. I see you post a lot of ideas on TV.com, and I give you credit for making them seem like they could be actual episodes. If you read my earlier remark and felt hurt, I apologize.
Your apology is accepted, and thanks for the compliment.

Oh, I Swear

Title Card Sound: Foghorn

An overstressed Frankie unintentionally blurted out a bad word, and without her knowledge, Bloo happens to hear it. Soon, he, and later Mac, uses the word without any knowledge about it, until Frankie decided to explain it to them.

U.F.Oh Brother

Title Card Sound: Cheesy Sci-fi music

Bloo, after reading a comic book, is convinced that there is life in space, much to Mac's annoyance. So he, along with Wilt, Eduardo, Coco & Goo, faked a radio announcement about alien coming to invade town. But little do they realize that they cause panic both at Foster's and the city in the progress.

Mr. Herriman or His Many Ridiculous Rules

Title Card Sound: Mr. Herriman randomly talking

Mac and Bloo wonders why Mr. Herriman makes every rules in the house look ridiculous, so Madame Foster explains the origin of Herriman.

A Hiking We Will Go (Too Far)

Title Card Sound: Bear growling

Bloo wanted to go to another camping trip, but after the disastrous event in "Camp Keep A Good Mac Down", everyone, including Mac, refuse. So Frankie, along with her friends, takes the gang to the real wilderness-with mixed results

The Food That No One Dares To Eat

Title Card Sound: Residence getting disgust

Madame Foster and Frankie decided to serve "IT" for the entire residence, but everyone, even Herriman, refuse to eat "IT" at all, upsetting Madame Foster and Frankie. So the gang decided to make improvements on "IT" to make it taste better-with mixed results.

Reggae All The Way

Title Card Sound: Reggae musics

Reggie, a recent abandoned friend, has found a home at Foster's, but his inability to stop singing threatens his place. So the gang decided to teach Reggie to stop singing to secure his place.

Who Did What Now?

Title Card Sound: An object falling and crashing

Mr. Herriman rounds up Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco & Goo after an antique grandfather clock is broken. So each of them has their own version of the incident.

Bloo-Comic-book style
Wilt-70's style
Coco-Everyone saying "Coco" except for her
Goo-Jazz style
Eduardo-Crude up drawings of the incident
Mac-Simply normal

Last edited by Cassini90125; 03-07-2009 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 08:52 AM   #74
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:

Do you mean..."Toontownwiz"?

If so, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Bloo-Comic-book style
Wilt-70's style
Goo-Jazz style
Mac-Simply normal
LOL at the "Everyone saying "Coco" except for her". Almost reminds me of that one episode of Kids Next Door.

Numbah 1: Video game
Numbah 2: Comic book
Numbah 3: Crude drawings
Numbah 4: Dragon Ball Z
Numbah 5: Pink Panther

Last edited by antgirl1; 12-23-2006 at 08:58 AM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:24 AM   #75
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Who Did What Now?

Title Card Sound: An object falling and crashing

Mr. Herriman rounds up Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco & Goo after an antique grandfather clock is broken. So each of them has their own version of the incident.

Bloo-Comic-book style
Wilt-70's style
Goo-Jazz style
Mac-Simply normal
I like the idea! It sounds good!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:56 AM   #76
emperor26
Foster's Legend

8 Simple Rules For Dating My Granddaughter

Title Card Sound: Frankie swooning in love

Ever since her disastrous date with Dylan, Frankie is unsure of who's Mr. Right. So Madame Foster decided to help Frankie's dilemma. But each time she brings in a boy to Foster's, Madame Foster's behavior scare him away. Finally, Frankie finds "Mr. Right", but is unsure whether to introduced him to her grandmother or not.

Rabbit of Another Kind

Title Card Sound: Mr. Herriman mumbling in embarrasment

To everyone's surprise, Mr. Herriman has a brother name Karrot, whom, unlike his stingy, by the book brother, is more carefree and hippie-like. While Herriman tries to prevent his brother from embarrasing him, the residence, including the gang, warms up to Karrot. Meanwhile, Madame Foster tries to protect her garden from gophers.

Sweet Stench of Revenge

Title Card Sound: Kip Snip laughing evilly

Kip Snip has escape from jail, and targets Bloo as the cause of his condition. When Bloo learns about this, he is overcome with fear, but needs the courage in order to turn the table on the con-artist again.

It's All Looney

Title Card Sound: Whack the Loon acting crazy

An even crazier friend name Whack the Loon is driving everyone at Foster's as mad as him. So they all turn to Coco for help.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:12 AM   #77
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Jenny's House for Talking Stray Animals:
Bloo becomes obsessed with a new show & all he ever does is go on it's forum & watch the show. The show is an obvious parody of Foster's.

Tale from the Friends:
On a dark & rainy night the power goes out so the gang tells scary stories.
The title is a parody of the show "Tales from the Crypt" & a series of SW novels called "Tales of the..." or "..from the..

Frankie's Chores:
Frankie goes out to chores with a stow away Cheese & Bloo along for the trip.

Berry Freaky:
Berry returns & find Bloo has a new friend who is a girl: Pink so she sees the good-ness in Mac & falls in love with him...much to his horror.

Revenge of the Frank:
After months of torture-ment Frankie saves Bloo's life & tricks him into being her servant.

Abducted:
Wilt & Mac are abducted by aliens being mistaken for two aliens of the same species. The thing is the aliens are stupid & don't let Mac & Wilt go even when they keep telling them they aren't aliens.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:18 PM   #78
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Royal Pain In The Neck

Title Card Sound: Royal musics

Mac and the gang wins a trip to London. But trouble arises when Mac and Bloo crosses the fury of a rich kid and his imaginary friend.

Horsing Around

Title Card Sound: Horse neighing

When Eduardo brings a baby horse back to Foster's, Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo and Coco must distract both Herriman and Frankie while figuring out a way to return the horse to its parents.

Bloo Quixote

Title Card Sound: Bloo shouting out a battle cry

Bloo gets amnesia during his way back to Foster's, and with a book of Don Quixote, the blob is convinced that he is the character and soon, he started to act out the fantasy. Can Mac and his pals saved him and remind him of who he really is?

No Party On My Mind

Title Card Sound: Mac scheming

Mac's 10th birthday is coming up, and this time, Mac hatches a plan to avoid Bloo's surprised party. Hiring two wanna-be actors, he fakes his own ransom, hoping to get Bloo to stop his antics. But soon, a now worried Bloo comes to Mac's aid, leading to an unusual result.

The Coco

Title Card Sound: Coco saying "Coco Co".

In the spoof of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven", Mr. Herriman takes the role of a rich benefactor who gets an unwelcome visit by the raven, aka Coco.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:22 PM   #79
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Title: Springtime for Frankie

Title Card Sound: Broadway-style music

Plot: In this parody of classic MGM musicals, Frankie decides to give up working at Foster's to persue a career on Broadway after being taken to a Broadway musical in town. Bloo is horrified by this and plans to humiliate her by producing (with Mac) the worst play ever written!

Title Gag: The title is a parody of the classic Mel Brooks song 'Springtime for Hitler' from The Producers

Note: The worst play in this story won't be 'Springtime for Hitler'. In the end, Frankie ends up back at Foster's and, after finding out what Bloo was up to, makes him pay by wearing one of her costumes for a week!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 06:02 PM   #80
emperor26
Foster's Legend

We Saw Frankie Kissing Santa Claus

Title Card Sound: Mac and Bloo gasping

After Mac and Bloo witness Frankie kissing "Santa Claus" (one of her friends), the duo started to behave rather weird towards her, and when Frankie realize what's going on, she decided to set things right before it gets even weirder.

Probably my last post for a while, since I'll be busy during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

So, 'til then, Merry Christmas to all!