Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: Was GWH worth all the hype? Grade the movie.
A 85 78.70%
B 18 16.67%
C 5 4.63%
D 0 0%
F 0 0%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2006, 07:49 PM   #71
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I love this epsidoe (movie!) It was great & heartwarming, but we still need more Wilt epsiodes. I think Nina comes to see Ed often too. That was cool just seeing the creators. Wilt was cute as non-messed up. I missed some of the middle up to the part when he wwas finsihed cutting the grass, but I can wait a couple hours. Bloo thinking Godzilla created Wilt was halarious.
Yeah, I thought Frankie, Bloo, Mac, Coco, Ed would habe bigger roels. But they all had their shining moments, Wilt hasn't. What a great improvement of "the second epsiode taht shall not be named". I would prefer a full-length movie next tim around though. Nice way to start a season, I can't wait for Feburary.
Overall: A+, My second favorite episode ever!

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:18 PM   #72
violet_yoshi
Newly Abandoned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Coco
Coco I feel was greatly left out of the movie. The only thing we learn about her is that she was discovered on an island all by herself. Even though the questions actually arose of what happened to her kid, and why she was there all alone, you never get the answer. Technically even if she answered we wouldn?t be able to understand her, but still. Coco holds even more mystery then Wilt. Whilst now we know where Wilt came from, and how he came about; Coco is still unknown. Well sure, through information leaked on the internet (?Thank Goodness the internet offers nobody any privacy!? ~ Adam) we know she was created on that island by the child who survived a plane crash. But what happened to her child? Why did Coco stay behind? Maybe her child was in fact rescued, but Coco felt she was better off staying on the island where she had grown up. It would have been painful for them to separate like that, but maybe her child also felt Coco was better at home alone on an island. But we won?t know until we finally see what happened to her.
Here's my theory on Coco, I didn't catch who was Douglas and who was Adam among the nerds. So the one I'm referring to here is the one with the 42 t-shirt. He was saying at times throughout the movie that Coco reminded him of his mom.

So maybe 42 t-shirt guy, grew up on an island or someplace with alot of palm trees, which could be either California or Florida. Coco could've been his mom's imaginary friend from childhood. She let Coco hang around the house while 42 t-shirt guy was young. He also could've made a pretend game that the place they lived was an island, and that they "discovered" Coco from an island. I'm guessing that 42 t-shirt guy, and the other guy were friends at a young age, for them to both be in belief of this.

Perhaps because Coco is 42 t-shirt's guy's mom's imaginary friend, that's why she acts instinctively motherly to him. Or it could also be that she took care of 42 t-shirt guy and his friend growing up, with 42 t-shirt guy's mom. The whole Coco being discovered on an island, could be something she just went along with over the years, as it being a part of the nerds' fascination with her.

So that's my theory on the origins of Coco. Do you agree, disagree? Or whatever. Let me know.

P.S.: I though the hot version of Frankie, the nerds' saw her as, was really cute. It'd be fun to have it on a t-shirt or, something. Kind of like, non-popularity obsessed girls can be hot too.

violet_yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:24 PM   #73
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Wow, that was an intersting idea.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:32 PM   #74
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet_yoshi View Post
Here's my theory on Coco, I didn't catch who was Douglas and who was Adam among the nerds. So the one I'm referring to here is the one with the 42 t-shirt. He was saying at times throughout the movie that Coco reminded him of his mom.

So maybe 42 t-shirt guy, grew up on an island or someplace with alot of palm trees, which could be either California or Florida. Coco could've been his mom's imaginary friend from childhood. She let Coco hang around the house while 42 t-shirt guy was young. He also could've made a pretend game that the place they lived was an island, and that they "discovered" Coco from an island. I'm guessing that 42 t-shirt guy, and the other guy were friends at a young age, for them to both be in belief of this.

Perhaps because Coco is 42 t-shirt's guy's mom's imaginary friend, that's why she acts instinctively motherly to him. Or it could also be that she took care of 42 t-shirt guy and his friend growing up, with 42 t-shirt guy's mom. The whole Coco being discovered on an island, could be something she just went along with over the years, as it being a part of the nerds' fascination with her.

So that's my theory on the origins of Coco. Do you agree, disagree? Or whatever. Let me know.

P.S.: I though the hot version of Frankie, the nerds' saw her as, was really cute. It'd be fun to have it on a t-shirt or, something. Kind of like, non-popularity obsessed girls can be hot too.

Craig has already stated in an interview that Coco was created by a little girl whose family's plane crash-lands on this deserted island. He even went into details as to the part of Coco and how they relate to what that child saw as she slowly went insane, from Coco's beak resembling a deflated life raft, to her pinkish bare legs and human feet being modeled after the child's own sunburned legs, to the tropical plants and birds, and the wreckage of the plane that brough them there to the island. What has never been settled is what exactly happened to that child, but the plane is a relic of by-gone days, with styling of a WWII-era cargo plane, so it's likely that Coco's creator is no longer alive, and might not have ever made it off the island. Since the two "Figmentologists" have more or less claimed her, or vice versa, they seem to be her "family" now, along with those at Foster's.

By the way, did anyone else notice the spoof of the Apple logo on the back of Douglas' notebook? Bet even Steve Jobs would have gotten a laugh outa that!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #75
jokerbloo
Newly Abandoned
Are you sure you dont want some candy?  

i think thats is an interestung idea about the coco theory but the one from pitbulllady makes more sense

Last edited by jokerbloo; 11-23-2006 at 08:39 PM.
jokerbloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:39 PM   #76
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

There is yet-another burning question-HOW was Mac able to go off, spur-of-the-moment, on what turned out to be an INTERNATIONAL trip, over a period of sereral days, without his mom knowing about it?

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:41 PM   #77
jokerbloo
Newly Abandoned
Are you sure you dont want some candy?  

yeah that made me scratch my head a bit

Here's one more question. Do you think Frankie had hundreds of chores to do when she got back?

Last edited by jokerbloo; 11-23-2006 at 08:49 PM.
jokerbloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:58 PM   #78
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

"Suction-cuppy fingers, and he is also a practicing nudist."

I DIED A MILLION TIMES.

Oh man I have so many posts to read. But here are my thoughts.

1. I love love love Douglas and Adam.

2. I also love love love Nina. She and Eduardo were so incredibly cute together.

3. It was cute when Wilt was waving his little nubbly arm.

4. I saw it coming as soon as Larry started to fall, but I still gasped aloud when Wilt's arm was crushed.

5. Don't hate me, but.... Wilt's creator looks like O.J. Simpson. Just a little. He's still cool.

6. Bloo, where are yoooouuuu?! He didn't do much here in general, much less with Mac. Darn.

Last edited by kageri; 11-23-2006 at 09:02 PM.
kageri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:58 PM   #79
Thornwhistle
Banned

I see you.  

Maybe Madame Foster took care of that problem.
Thornwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 09:04 PM   #80
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
"Suction-cuppy fingers, and he is also a practicing nudist."

I DIED A MILLION TIMES.

Oh man I have so many posts to read. But here are my thoughts.

1. I love love love Douglas and Adam.

2. I also love love love Nina. She and Eduardo were so incredibly cute together.

3. It was cute when Wilt was waving his little nubbly arm.

4. I saw it coming as soon as Larry started to fall, but I still gasped aloud when Wilt's arm was crushed.

5. Don't hate me, but.... Wilt's creator looks like O.J. Simpson. Just a little. He's still cool.
1. I really need to start reading more on MST3K (I think that's what it's called). :p

2. No doubt. That was one of my favorite things about the special.

3. Can't disagree with that.

4. Same here. That was a tough scene for me to watch.

5. I need to see Jordan again to check. Even if I disagree with you, I won't be critical of you for saying he looks like O.J.

Oh, and....

Quote:
6. Bloo, where are yoooouuuu?! He didn't do much here in general, much less with Mac. Darn.
Yeah, he was just there. Heheh. Oh, well.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 11-23-2006 at 09:06 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote