Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 12-07-2006, 04:23 PM   #61
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Woah, my running gag just changed the topic!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:26 PM   #62
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Here's my idea. I hope you like it. Although I'm not sure about the title.

'The Boiling Harvest'

Title Card Sound: Frankie yelling out: 'Blooregard Q. Kazoo!'

Summary: When one of Bloo's pranks suddenly go too far, Frankie's temper takes a turn for the worse! Bloo and the gang must stop her rampaging anger before she hurts anybody.

Pun: Bloo keeps mistaking Frankie for The Incredible Hulk, because of her green sweater.

Note: Bloo does end her rampage by apologising for the prank. Afterwards, she then makes him do all of her chores for a week. Mr Herriman, unaware of the chaos and hearing Frankie's demand, walks in demanding Frankie to continue with her chores. She nearly starts to get angry, but then comes with a better idea.

End Credits: Bloo doing all of Frankie's chores, muttering, with Mr Herriman who is also muttering.

Title Pun: The name is a take-on to 'The Ice Harvest,' a comedy-crime film starring John Cussack and Billy Bob Thornton
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:59 PM   #63
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Ehh, IDK... Frankie does have a stereotypical "redhead" temper, but I don't really see her getting so angry at Bloo that she blindly rampages the house to the point that she hurts someone. Plus, I don't think she'd take it out on everyone else if she got mad at only Bloo.

Though I DO like the idea of Bloo taking on some of Frankie's chores!
Old 12-17-2006, 09:40 AM   #64
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Updated Nes on FFs:
I decided to get rid of the Red story, just because I have no idea how to write for him, if anyone wants to you can take the plot, but notify me first.

The huge cross-over w/ SW & other cartoons is in concept art right now. I plan for it to be have OT characters, including Vader,Palpatine & possibly Jabba the Hutt, since those guys are in it & Han Solo will also it will be an "Infinities" story in the SW timeline. It will have some PT characters too. I also have some bad guy characters from the cartoons be joining the Empire. Since it will have the pairing of Han & Leia, it will have to be on another site ,most likely FF.net, delaying it until I get my own computer & download that stuff onto the computer. (Unless Spark only means pairing of characters in Fosters like Bloo & Coco or Wilt & Goo,etc...) Also some good guys inthe cartoons will become jedi. Stay tuned...

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:19 PM   #65
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Singing The Bloos

Title Card Sound: Jazz musics

Fed up that everyone at the Foster's mansion, including the gang, knows him for his pranks, Bloo lets out some steam while roaming around town, where he meets jazz singer Smooth Black. Soon, Bloo becomes a pupil under Black's wing, and finds a calling in jazz, which soon poses a problem with his friends.

These Shoes Are Made For Running

Title Card Sound: Sneakers making noises

Wilt accidently ruins his favorite pairs of sneakers, forcing him to find some temporary footwears until they're fix.

The Old Bloo Switcharoo

Title Card Sound: Mac and Bloo screaming

Mac and Bloo swapped bodies after the duo made a wish that they would live the other's life.

To Silent The Crazy Bird

Title Card Sound: Coco acting crazy

Coco is acting twice as crazy as usual, and the gang tries to find out why.

It's Berry Nice To Meet You Again (Not!)

Title Card Sound: Berry laughing evilly

To everyone's surprise, Berry shows up at Foster's, claiming to have changed her way. Everyone, except for Mac, took pity on her, but when Mac finds evidence that Berry is still the same maniac, he has to first expose her for who she really is.

Last edited by emperor26; 12-22-2006 at 12:20 PM.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:18 PM   #66
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Singing The Bloos

Title Card Sound: Jazz musics

Fed up that everyone at the Foster's mansion, including the gang, knows him for his pranks, Bloo lets out some steam while roaming around town, where he meets jazz singer Smooth Black. Soon, Bloo becomes a pupil under Black's wing, and finds a calling in jazz, which soon poses a problem with his friends.

These Shoes Are Made For Running

Title Card Sound: Sneakers making noises

Wilt accidently ruins his favorite pairs of sneakers, forcing him to find some temporary footwears until they're fix.

The Old Bloo Switcharoo

Title Card Sound: Mac and Bloo screaming

Mac and Bloo swapped bodies after the duo made a wish that they would live the other's life.

To Silent The Crazy Bird

Title Card Sound: Coco acting crazy

Coco is acting twice as crazy as usual, and the gang tries to find out why.

It's Berry Nice To Meet You Again (Not!)

Title Card Sound: Berry laughing evilly

To everyone's surprise, Berry shows up at Foster's, claiming to have changed her way. Everyone, except for Mac, took pity on her, but when Mac finds evidence that Berry is still the same maniac, he has to first expose her for who she really is.
Wow.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 04:42 PM   #67
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Haggis Full of Mayhem

Title Card Sound: Bagpipe playing

Mr. Herriman decided to head off to Scotland, only to reluctantly take Mac, Bloo and the gang with him by Madame Foster's request. There, they get involved with a professor's attempt to catch the elusive Loch Ness monster, leading to an unusual result.

Furrious Rage

Title Card Sound: Mr. Herriman screaming in rage

Mr. Herriman loses his cool after Bloo tells him how much of a pain he is to everyone around the mansion. So the victorian-era rabbit is sent into an anger management class, which does more harm than help.

Slapstick Routine

Title Card Sound: Slaps and funny noises

A trio of black-and-white cartoon bees called Tick, Tack & Tuck are making mayhem around the mansion, and the gang are curious about their erratic behaviors.

All Night Long/ Will The Real Crook Please Stand Up?

A.) Bloo decided to stay up all night long to have some fun when eevryone's asleep, but finds his fun threatened with a cranky Herriman.

B.) When Wilt finds a bag full of money, he winds up being accused of a crook, forcing him to go into hiding and find the real crook to clear his name.

I Dream of Coco/ Them!

A.) After Bloo blames Coco's craziness for losing a football game to Terrence, he finds himself in an unusual situation where everything is literally gone Coco.

B.) After a boring lecture about germs by Mr. Herriman, Bloo develops a fear of germs, and it's up to his pals to snap him out.

Mac-Man

Title Card Sound: Cheesy hero theme song

In the episode spoofing the 60's Batman show, Mac is Mac-Man, and with his sidekick, the Bloo Wonder, he finds himself facing the most terrifying villain ever: The Bully.

Meet The Goo's

Title Card Sound: Goo acting nervously

Mac and Bloo both wonders what Goo's parents looks like, and when they talk to her about, she became somewhat nervous when the subject is brought up. So the two decided to invite themselves to Goo's place to see her parents in person.

Foster's Family Reunion

Title Card Sound: Everyone chatting

Frankie fears another bad reunion that has been going on since she was a kid, and decided to take matters into her own hands, in order to make sure this reunion is perfect. But her stress, paranoia and bossy behavior causes her to be shunned in the progress.

Chew Up & Grab You

Title Card Sound: Chummy yawning

Eduardo thinks that Chummy, a recent abandoned friend, is the infamous Chupacabra itself.

Doctor's Disorder

Title Card Sound: Nurse calling for doctor's assistance

While playing a game of Wiz-bee, Mac accidently broke his right arm, which needs serious attention. At the hospital, Eduardo tells Bloo about what they do to their patients, and after mistakenly entering an "Autospy" room, the blob fears the worse. So he and Eduardo plans to "rescue" Mac from doom, while his friends and doctors try to get them-with mixed results.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #68
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I like "Furrious Rage" the best. Mr. Herriman in an anger management class sounds pretty dang funny.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 03-07-2009 at 08:26 AM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 05:35 PM   #69
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

They sound intresting!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:36 PM   #70
Voxxyn
Banned

These are good in general... but I absolutely HATE "Foster's Family Reunion". It sounds very anti-Frankie, which I don't appreciate at all.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 12-22-2006 at 06:38 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote