Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 06-22-2007, 10:39 AM   #61
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
That's a name I really like but it doesn't seem to fit her. Too long, I think, and to me it sounds like it belongs to a more "aristocratic" sort of woman, someone with a fair bit of money and a house in the Hamptons.
Or Duchess Now here's a fun little thing to think about: If Frakie decided to make an IF, what do think it would end up like? She obviously doesn't need one, but I like to think how her personality and character would affect the IF's personality and character.
Would it be one that would fill in the (as of now) unexplained parental gap? Would it be a polar opposite of her responsible and caring nature? Or would it simply just be a fried that she could talk to so she could relieve the stresses of her day? All hypothetical, but still fun things to think about regarding our favorite red-head.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:59 PM   #62
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I think Frankie would definitely make up a friend that could help her out around the house, that's one thing that she can't really do without and I'd find it hard that she'd pass up any chance to get some help around the house. I'm actually surprised Frankie never put a "help wanted" sign outside.

I think her IF would also be someone who can help deal with the crap the likes of Bloo and Mr. Herriman give her, like someone who can handle serious problems like that and be like a partner to Frankie. Or maybe she might create an IF that would JUST take are of Bloo since he's like a full time job.

Dealing, feeding, and watching Bloo is practically a job in and of itself so she might have someone just keeping watch or Bloo in control. Basically i think Frankie's IF would serve as a personal assistant, or if not sooner or later it would probably end up serving as one anyway.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:44 PM   #63
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I could see Frankie making a Bloo-Sitter friend. Most of the time she's cleaning, which is when Bloo does his schemes/shaningans/hi-jinx/etc...

I hope Frankie gets her own episode this season. I heard people say she co-starred with Cheese again in "Cheese-A-Go-Go". IMO, not really. Neither Cheese nor Frankie were the stars. Bloo was, speaking of Bloo (even though he shares the fave character spot with Frankie in my list) is starting to get on my nerves that he's been the main character on almost every episode thisseason so far. No Mac, no Wilt, no Frankie, no Goo & only 1 Eduardo episode.

Last edited by Invader Bloo; 06-22-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 08:04 PM   #64
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I honestly never cared much for the name "Frankie" until she came along. Too much like "Frank" for my liking. Obviously I've long since changed my mind.
Heh. You should see the Frankie that graduated last year

hoooooooooly crap.

Yeah. She was a redhead, too.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:39 AM   #65
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

I cannot believe this thread has been dormant for almost a month now. This is quite the record indeed.

Anyway, does anyone but me think that Frankie was the braces and glasses type in junior high and high school? I don't know for some reason it just fits.
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:53 AM   #66
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

It's an interesting idea, and I think glasses would look cute on her, but no. If you take a look at the photo album in The Big Picture, when the picture pass through her teenage years there are no indications that she had either braces or glasses, although in the latter case she could certainly have worn contacts for the photo.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:44 PM   #67
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

-or she could have just taken her glasses off, it's not like you have to see to have a picture taken of you.

As for "If Frankie had an IF": Frankie doesn't have any obvious lacks to her personality. She stands up to Bloo and Mr H herself fairly frequently, so I guess I'd say her IF would be someone a lot like herself.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #68
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerostarMonk View Post
Anyway, does anyone but me think that Frankie was the braces and glasses type in junior high and high school? I don't know for some reason it just fits.
I dunno... Frankie strikes me as one of the lucky ones who never had to worry about things like braces, glasses or acne. well... except for that deodorant incident that we learned about from Store Wars's commentary.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:45 PM   #69
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I still haven't listened to that. Maybe sometime after the Con.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #70
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

It's a good informational piece to listen to Cass, it's well worth sitting through the episode and hearing it. Usually I can't physically stand watching a movie or show with people talking through the whole damn thing (unless I'm watching Mystery Science theater 3000).

The only problem is as you reach the end of the commentary, you kind of get Frankie depression as I call it. She gets pretty stressed out by the end of it but like everyone says, it does reveal some behind the scenes information about her. Speaking of school, I wonder if Frankie was popular.

I mean, I wonder if she was lonely most of the time, I don't think she was with what one might call "the cool kids" as in being snobby and dressing in the most expensive outfits etc. I think Frankie would be outside of most "labels" or school stereotypes like Squids, jocks, and nerds etc.

How do you guys think she was in school popularity wise?
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote