Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 12-27-2006, 08:27 PM   #61
Government Man
Evil Minion in Training

The legends...they're true!  

The Trial! That would have been the best episode in the series if it had ever been made. It's considered canon in a lot of the fanfiction, too.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:05 PM   #62
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Oh yeah, the Trial is a great script. I really wish Nick just let the episodes that were already written go ahead. The Trial is extremely funny. Gir ruling the Earth. I consider all of the unfinished scripts canon. Who can sound like the characters? I can sound like Zim & Gir. Especally when I do "Eh?!"

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:07 PM   #63
DoubleLatte
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Government Man View Post
The Trial! That would have been the best episode in the series if it had ever been made. It's considered canon in a lot of the fanfiction, too.
Ditto on that. I remember waay back when the script became available on an old message board I was constantly cursing Nick for having canned all those episodes. The Trial would have been the one chance to have seen Tallest Miyuki and the Control Brains that pretty much ran the entire Irken empire. I think Tak was also to have made a second appearance in Top of the Line, which I would have killed to have seen. She was undeniably awesome. I definitely agree with Invader Bloo. I personally did not care much for the last episodes. "Mortos" was more of a catastrophe than it was funny and "Gaz: Taster of Pork" was... well, a waste of time. I would have preferred to have seen instead more episodes that focused on the Irken empire, but that's pretty much were much of the problems came from: the CGI effects that made Invader Zim's space scenes so amazing (Battle of the Planets) was becoming too expensive for Nickelodeon's comfort, along with constant head-butting with Jhonen Vasquez. I guess the show was doomed from the start, really.

And we *needed* Nubs of Doom! It didn't explain at all how Minimoose came to be when The Most Horrible X-Mas Ever was aired.

And the Return of Keef where Zim and Dib were supposed to hug?! I only listened to the recorded script, and it was hilarious!

Last edited by DoubleLatte; 12-27-2006 at 09:08 PM.
DoubleLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:15 PM   #64
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I wanted to the see the scenes in "Most Horrible X-mas" where MM was crudely inserted in.

Old 12-27-2006, 09:52 PM   #65
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Talking thanks

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r218/fosters6220/?action=view&current=image002girrblood.jpg

OK, I just bought "Mortos Der Soulastealer/Zim Eats Waffles" on iTunes, downloaded it to my iPod. And while I saw watching the theme song, Bloody GIR appeared when I was pressing PAUSE like crazy.[/quote]

Thanks for mentioning it's on iTunes! I just bought an episode and it's hilarious! I bought the same episode so I might look for the Bloody GIR.

EDIT: I just found the bloody gir!

HERE IT IS! at the top of the post. (after a day of work on Microsoft Word and Paint)

Last edited by fosters home fan; 12-28-2006 at 08:23 PM. Reason: BLOODY GIR PICTURE
fosters home fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 08:44 PM   #66
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Yeah I saw him a couple months ago. I don't mind seeing Gir bloody.......... that's how he made the bacon in (I think) 'Rise of the Zitboy'.

Old 12-29-2006, 09:43 PM   #67
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Smile zim gir

There's supposed to be more bloody girs starting from "Bad,bad rubber Piggy" to the end of the series. I think I might have found one at the near end of "Tak The hideous new girl" btw I put up a dancing gir avatar up.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:04 AM   #68
DoubleLatte
At Home

Speaking of bloody GIRs and such, does anyone own the third IZ DVD? Anyway, someone watch Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars with the captions on. I rewinded this part a couple of times and the captions definitely have Zim saying "damn". He says "Dib!" when Dib appears as a hologram when Zim's controlling The Massive, but those captions read otherwise. I just need someone else to say they've seen that, too!
DoubleLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:52 PM   #69
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLatte View Post
Speaking of bloody GIRs and such, does anyone own the third IZ DVD? Anyway, someone watch Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars with the captions on. I rewinded this part a couple of times and the captions definitely have Zim saying "damn". He says "Dib!" when Dib appears as a hologram when Zim's controlling The Massive, but those captions read otherwise. I just need someone else to say they've seen that, too!
Hm, I'll try to check if I get time...
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:44 AM   #70
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I only have volume 2 & 3. I had 1 but lost it & never got the bonus disc. The commentaries are the best, shancks.