Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 11-26-2006, 05:58 PM   #61
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I have just 4 words for that pic:

Holy hell.....that's awesome!!!
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:35 PM   #62
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Bloo's expression in that last picture = LOVE.

Now I have that horrible theme song from the English dub of Sailor Moon in my head. SHE IS THE ONE NAMED SAILOR MOON!
Old 11-26-2006, 08:16 PM   #63
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
Now I have that horrible theme song from the English dub of Sailor Moon in my head. SHE IS THE ONE NAMED SAILOR MOON!
Hey I LOVED that horrible theme song, and I STILL love Sailor Moon. I'm a guy and a fan of Sailor Moon and proud of it.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:19 PM   #64
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Uh, does anyone know where I could download that song?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:22 PM   #65
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

I download all my music off of Limewire.

I actually have a Sailor Moon music CD that has some of the songs from the show, including a Japanese version of the Sailor moon opening theme.

I suggest getting Limewire or Morpehus or some other music sharing program, I doubt it would be very hard to find Cass.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:57 PM   #66
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Hey I LOVED that horrible theme song, and I STILL love Sailor Moon. I'm a guy and a fan of Sailor Moon and proud of it.
I used to watch it, but looking back on it (and having heard the Japanese theme) the English theme song is pretty durn funny. :'D
Old 11-28-2006, 10:25 AM   #67
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Cassini90125, I just finally got the time to go through your Sims series - me likey! Especially Frankie - she looks hawt!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:35 PM   #68
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

I want to be friends with Sailor Mercury and Jupiter!!! Especially the first one, she was my fave in the series!!! (Yes, used to be a fan when I was 8-9. Now I'm nearly 19)

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:14 PM   #69
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I have just 4 words for that pic:

Holy hell.....that's awesome!!!
You should see them moving around on the screen; it's nothing like the original cartoon. Seeing Sailor Moon in three dimensions, watching those huge anime eyes blink... it was astonishing, completely mesmerizing.

By the way, guys, they're all unattached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
Bloo's expression in that last picture = LOVE.
I'm planning to have some fun with the Blooregard in the not-too-distant future. Fun for him, anyway; the other Sims may not be so happy about it when he starts dumping detergent into fountains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
Cassini90125, I just finally got the time to go through your Sims series - me likey! Especially Frankie - she looks hawt!
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
I want to be friends with Sailor Mercury and Jupiter!!! Especially the first one, she was my fave in the series!!! (Yes, used to be a fan when I was 8-9. Now I'm nearly 19)
One is never too old for Sailor Moon.

Six more random shots from Foster's Valley:

Cheese meets the real Big Cheese:

This is a random encounter between Cheese and Kyle Harrison, local con man and Cheese's mentor in the criminal arts. The two first met about two months ago and for some reason Kyle took a liking to him. Beats me why. Nice outfit there, Kyle.

Oooooooo, bluuuuuue...:

The outfit is by Sunair, one of the most talented artists over at the Sims Resource site (link available on request). I've always thought Frankie would look great in blue; guess I was right. Here she's getting a jump on lunch; the IF's won't be home from school for another half an hour, but why wait? Chef salad is on the menu today, and after lunch was over there wasn't so much as a crouton left. In the background is a birdcage; more on that shortly.

Genius (sort of) at work:

Mr. Herriman hasn't left this thing alone since I installed it. He even ignores hunger and bathroom needs to paint. He gets out of bed in the morning, heads straight for the easel, and gets right to work. He does seem to be having an awfully good time with it, and his finished paintings do bring in some cash, so I usually just let him be. It's one less Sim I have to keep track of.

Boy meets bird:

Bendy and Berry both wanted a bird, yet Wilt is the one who likes playing with it. Moments after this shot was taken, the bird bit him. Stupid parrot has bitten everyone that tries to play with it and it eats as much as Eduardo. If anyone reading this plays the game and has the Pets expansion, don't buy the birdcage! Oh, and yes, I named it Larry.

Awwwwwww...:

Richie Wildebrat has a new baby brother, Shane Wildebrat. One evening the newborn woke up and started crying for his bottle. I clicked on his mom to feed him, but Blake Superior, of his own volition, took care of the matter before she got downstairs. Take a good long look at this photo, folks; I'll bet you'll never watch "Hiccy Burp" quite the same way again.

And finally, every so often the game gives me a dream shot:

Two of my favorite cartoon characters, having a quiet conversation, nothing more. Or is it? Take a look at the speech balloon over Sailor Jupiter's head. From the game's standpoint, she's expressing an interest in science fiction, but from where I'm sitting, she's clearly telling Frankie the tragic story of Sailor Saturn. I could hardly believe I was seeing this.

Dang game really gets to me sometimes.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 12-08-2006 at 03:05 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:45 PM   #70
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Two of my favorite cartoon characters, having a quiet conversation, nothing more. Or is it? Take a look at the speech balloon over Sailor Jupiter's head.Dang game really gets to me sometimes.
That is SO cool, I am a die hardcore Jupiter fan, I always felt she was the most under appreciated Sailor Scout. Seeing her with Frankie there, that's just a dam sweet scene if you don't mind me saying.

Also, Frankie's position makes her look a bit "revealed" honestly. Not to sound pervertish but that's a REALLY nice shot for her.