Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 10-10-2007, 03:24 PM   #661
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyo View Post
Me: (eating lunch quietly; was in a bad mood)
n00b Girl:OMG!11!shift! (to me) Didja see that cute boy??!shift1!!?
Me:...No. I'm eating my lunch and not staring at people, you dumb crap for brains-
(the supposed 'cute boy' passes by; n00b Girl shrieks with glee)
n00b Girl: OMGOMGOMGAHHH! I SAW HIM!!
(n00b Girl looks at me as if expecting a response; I slowly chew and swallow my food. After I do so, I face her, really pissed off.)
Me: You even think about yelling in my ear again, and I swear I will toss you out an open window.
(n00b Girl stares for a brief second, then shrugs and walks off to talk to some other girl.)
You wouldn't believe I sit next to a girl like that in Economics. She said I was lucky that I sit nearby a "cute boy". I don't find him the least cute at all. (The guy isn't ugly, he just doesn't seem attractive) She thinks I weird for that.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:28 PM   #662
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

MOVING,,,,,,,,,,,,nuff said. >:/->--<
Old 10-10-2007, 03:28 PM   #663
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
That sounds disturbingly familiar...
Drama Girl? Lol, she transfered schools. w00t!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
You wouldn't believe I sit next to a girl like that in Economics. She said I was lucky that I sit nearby a "cute boy". I don't find him the least cute at all. (The guy isn't ugly, he just doesn't seem attractive) She thinks I weird for that.
Wow, that's another thing we have in common. We both have met screechy girls and mean boys.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 06-15-2014 at 04:14 AM.
Nyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:39 AM   #664
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Angry AAAAAA!

neighboar's, the most hideous and obnoxious type of human being on earth.

Also the church down the street that played bad sounding songs on worse sounding bells.... FOR TEN MINUTES STRAIGHT!

If anyone is thinking about moving to North Fond du LAc.,........... don't.

Last edited by fosters home fan; 10-13-2007 at 09:58 AM. Reason: AAAAAAA!
fosters home fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:04 AM   #665
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

There is a guy in town whom I'll call Richard. This idiot is in his mid 60's, has a history of minor mental issues, and has not bathed since Jimmy Carter was President. He's also gay, and a known perv that has occasionally made people of both genders quite uncomfortable with the things he says. Additionally, he was banned from one of our local restaurants 5 times for screaming racial slurs. Yeah, 5 times. Why they kept letting him back in is beyond me. Anyway, this is not someone I associate with or even talk to, and in fact I don't see him around very often, yet for some unfathomable reason he apparently has been telling people that I "went off on him" the other day. WTF?? I haven't said a word to this decayed old lunatic since around April, I don't bother him and he doesn't bother me, yet he's talkin' smack about me behind my back and making up BS stories to make me look bad? I have done absolutely nothing to him! I have never gone off on him, although I'm certainly going to now. Sheesh, some people...

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #666
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Wow, that guy sounds very, very cold. May he burn in...you know the rest. >_<
Old 10-14-2007, 11:17 AM   #667
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
There is a guy in town whom I'll call Richard. This idiot is in his mid 60's, has a history of minor mental issues, and has not bathed since Jimmy Carter was President. He's also gay, and a known perv that has occasionally made people of both genders quite uncomfortable with the things he says. Additionally, he was banned from one of our local restaurants 5 times for screaming racial slurs. Yeah, 5 times. Why they kept letting him back in is beyond me. Anyway, this is not someone I associate with or even talk to, and in fact I don't see him around very often, yet for some unfathomable reason he apparently has been telling people that I "went off on him" the other day. WTF?? I haven't said a word to this decayed old lunatic since around April, I don't bother him and he doesn't bother me, yet he's talkin' smack about me behind my back and making up BS stories to make me look bad? I have done absolutely nothing to him! I have never gone off on him, although I'm certainly going to now. Sheesh, some people...
okay, i'm trying to sympathize but...that sounds pretty funny
Old 10-17-2007, 12:29 PM   #668
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I've got something that ticks me off but before I say it, I got to explain a few things first. There's a girl that goes to my college who is my friend, I've known her for a while now and anyway we got into this discussion and I mentioned I was lonely and looking for a GF and she told me as a friend what was wrong with me.

Like why I haven't gotten a girlfriend yet, and she said its my clothes, the fact I wear cartoon shirts and that I don't go to bars. She says I need to "live a little" by drinking at bars. And frankly this down right pissed me off. She believes that no one is going to approach me (girls anyway) because I wear shirts like Ghostbusters and Transformers.

I'm sorry but I personally cannot fathom why I have to hide what I like just to impress a girl and not just any girl, a BAR girl. People who drown themselves in alcohol to have fun sounds like a bad idea in the making. I don't see why I have to guzzle booze and dress like someone I am not just to fit into some girl's social acceptance handbook.

Am I insane for thinking it's NOT okay to go off having sex with someone just for the sake of it, and not actually wanting some important moral values with it? Am I insane for being proud to wear shirts that advocate what I like and enjoy to do in my spare time? What the hell kind of view of society is that?

If some girl will not approach me because I wear a Ghostbusters shirt then what's the point in even meeting that person if they have to judge me like that? Furthermore, say I don't wear the shirt, I meet a girl and then I start wearing Ghostbusters. Is that considered okay? I don't see how it should matter.

If a person can't accept what I like simply by looking at me then why should I spend my time and money going to bars and sucking down beer bottles just to meet someone? I know first hand how painful the feeling of loneliness can be but the more I thought about this today, the more I realized that it is just not worth it.

It is not worth meeting someone who has to change what you wear and what you like to accept you in public, I'd rather be alone and proud of who I chose to be then be who society chooses me to be. I don't believe America is set this way, I believe if a single person of good nature can exist then so can another.

I'm not someone who's going to stroll around wearing bland shirts that state my school's name and be ordinary. I like the fact I wear shirts of things I like, I am happy and proud to wear them because I am happy of who I am. I spent my whole childhood not wearing what i liked out of fear of being mocked by kids.

I'm not gonna do that again. As rare as they are, there are people who accept others for who they are and don't think you are "unapproachable" because of what you choose to wear. That person today is still my friend but now I look at her differently sorry to say, like one of those "you think you know someone" things.

I have values about sex and drinking and I just can't bring myself to sinking into a lifestyle that revolves around the two just so I can find a girl. I refuse to believe that is the only means of social and romantic acceptance in this nation. Maybe that's why I find toon girls to be attractive to consider them to be better "people" at times.

It may seem weird and even pathetic but I feel better about my own identity having those drawn feelings to toons then to degrade myself into a life of caring only about sex and having to drink something that never appealed or interested me. I don't believe the world is that shallow or that devoid of any kind of depth.

People CAN be devoid of depth and be that shallow but not all of humanity, and its my faith in humanity that gives me faith in myself and I feel so much better having that faith about myself then wanting to be someone I am not.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:53 PM   #669
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

And more power to you, Mr. Marshmallow. Why be fake? It's not a healthy lifestyle (and neither is sex, sex, sex, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol YAY!). I respect that you're true to who you are. There are too many people these days that are like, "Well, I'm being made fun of for this...so I'm gonna change". I HATE that. When a guy is actually comfortable with who he is and is not afraid to show that he's not gonna change, THAT is what should attract a girl, not the guys clothes or how drunk he got at that party last night and now he can't remember anything.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #670
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Indeed, you're absolutely right, Mr. M, and there's no need to feel at all that you have to compromise yourself simply to fit in with society's very narrow and shallow defintions of normality - I decided long ago that conventionality was vastly overrated and should be avoided at all costs.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote