Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 10-02-2007, 08:40 PM   #641
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Some old is better than new; some new is better than old. Each ought to be judged on it's own merits, not on the era in which it was made.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:58 AM   #642
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Coming from me... another thing that irks me is how bad the Playstation 3 is doing. Given that so many people hyped up that console, I figured regardless of the price, people would have rushed out to buy it, but even with a $499 option, it's still not being sold. What irks me even further is that Sony's done nothing serious to address this issue, and are almost losing interest in trying to push the console. I own a Wii and a 360 as I have reasons for owning them, but at this point, Sony's not giving me any reason to own a PS3 right now.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #643
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
Thumbs down

Allright, so I've been recieving some annonymous messages on my facebook profile by this guy (I have a really good idea of exactly who it is), and they're really ticking me off!
The guy that I think it is, barely knows me at all, but he's close friends with two guys that bullied me through out last year (he even joined in on some of the bulling). Anyways, so today and throughout the past few days, he's been sending me multiple anonymous messages that have been pretty darn hurtful. The part that really ticks me off, is the fact that we've never actually talked to each other. He just chooses to diss me constantly. I don't know why, but it's really starting to bug me.
Some examples: "ur the dumbest kid ive ever met in my life way to fail science" (I didn't fail science, by the way...)
"i wanna sh** on ur face and dump u in a garbage can where u belong"
"u r the ugliest peice of f*** it looks like someone splashed spaghetti sauce all over your face....ur deaf u r sh** at at life u actually think people like u?? even ur girl friends only like u cuz they feel sorry for u"
"you look like a turtle with down syndrome"

That's a good deal of it all. The same guy wrote all of that, I'm 100% sure of that. I hate him.
(Note: The cursing wasn't censored out on the original messages.)

? Long Live Jeremiah ?

Last edited by Sparky; 10-03-2007 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Missed one ;)
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #644
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I've never met him and I hate him, too. He has no right to treat you like that.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #645
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I'll bet he's just jealous.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:36 PM   #646
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

One of my harassers added me on his Facebook thingie. That's so creepy. What a stalker.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:23 PM   #647
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
Coming from me... another thing that irks me is how bad the Playstation 3 is doing. Given that so many people hyped up that console, I figured regardless of the price, people would have rushed out to buy it, but even with a $499 option, it's still not being sold. What irks me even further is that Sony's done nothing serious to address this issue, and are almost losing interest in trying to push the console. I own a Wii and a 360 as I have reasons for owning them, but at this point, Sony's not giving me any reason to own a PS3 right now.
I'm probably in the minority here, but I believe one has to understand that for one reason, Blu-ray (which the PS3 has) is still very expensive, even though Blu-ray (as well as HD DVD) is slowly picking up steam. Until these formats become more widespread, I don't see a really significant price drop in the console. I agree that it's such a high price, though.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:05 PM   #648
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxClaire View Post
Allright, so I've been recieving some annonymous messages on my facebook profile by this guy (I have a really good idea of exactly who it is), and they're really ticking me off!
Ugh.. That just plain makes me sick. I'm so sorry you have to put up with this guy Claire. Just remember you're so much better than him on so many levels that.. ack, just bringing it up is giving him the attention the jerk is obviously craving. Ignore him, and remember that we love you!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:49 AM   #649
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Yeah, what Lynnie said. I'm assuming that since he's posting annonymously he's probably not using an account you can just block, but simply deleting those problem messages and saying no more on the matter should show that numbskull what little impact his thoughtless tomfoolery is having in the long run. Just remember that those silly judgements he's making are reflective of his own failings, not yours, Claire.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 10-04-2007 at 05:51 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:32 AM   #650
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

youtube.................