Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 05-12-2008, 03:07 PM   #641
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

that is funny as heck
Old 05-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #642
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Finally I have something new! It's not the best I've churned out, but I was growing desperate with the need to develop something. Also, Mac-a-lacka expressed an interest in a Wilt and Mac based episode here, so I thought this up after a few days. (Here you go, Mac-a-lacka! )

TITLE: Sherlock Foster's
TITLE CARD SOUND: Dribbling and laughter

It's a Greek tragedy, with a Foster's twist: Wilt's basketball has gone missing! While everyone else brushes it off with an, "Eh, it'll turn up eventually," Wilt teams up with Mac and begins a cross town hunt for his beloved basketball. Where does he find it?

On the basketball courts of a children's hospital. When he sees the joy his basketball brings the kids, even though the kids want to give it back, he decides to let them keep it, with an added bonus: he asks Jordan to buy the kids some new sports equipment, which he gladly agrees to do.

This episode features:
~ The return of Jordan Michaels
~ A subplot of Bloo trying to beat Foul Larry at a variety of games
~ An end credit sequence of Bloo and Foul Larry's "epic" paddleball tourney
~ And an ending I just now thought up, so if it's terrible, that's why. This may be a little heavy for Foster's, considering that there's a children's hospital which could very well invite allusions, etc., to terminal illness in children, but it could also serve as a good study of sacrificing something you care very deeply about for the benefit of others.

And I have no idea how the basketball got there in the first place. I was originally thinking of an episode of Jack Webber's Dragnet where a little boy stolr money or something for a Nativity scene at Christmas, and building on it from there, but now I;m not sure. So, yeah-- I fell into a gaping plothole...

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille

Last edited by WiltsAKGirl17; 05-28-2008 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Stupid gaping plotholes...
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 06:08 AM   #643
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post
Finally I have something new! It's not the best I've churned out, but I was growing desperate with the need to develop something. Also, Mac-a-lacka expressed an interest in a Wilt and Mac based episode here, so I thought this up after a few days. (Here you go, Mac-a-lacka! )

It's a Greek tragedy, with a Foster's twist: Wilt's basketball has gone missing! While everyone else brushes it off with an, "Eh, it'll turn up eventually," Wilt teams up with Mac and begins a cross town hunt for his beloved basketball. Where does he find it?

On the basketball courts of a children's hospital. When he sees the joy his basketball brings the kids, even though the kids want to give it back, he decides to let them keep it, with an added bonus: he asks Jordan to buy the kids some new sports equipment, which he gladly agrees to do.

This episode features:
~ And an ending I just now thought up, so if it's terrible, that's why. This may be a little heavy for Foster's, considering that there's a children's hospital which could very well invite allusions, etc., to terminal illness in children, but it could also serve as a good study of sacrificing something you care very deeply about for the benefit of others.

And I have no idea how the basketball got there in the first place. I was originally thinking of an episode of Jack Webber's Dragnet where a little boy stolr money or something for a Nativity scene at Christmas, and building on it from there, but now I;m not sure. So, yeah-- I fell into a gaping plothole...
This would make a GREAT episode! I can easily see this happening, and it would be a good way for Wilt to realize that he doesn't necessarily have to be adopted by a family to help kids; he can help LOTS of kids by staying at Foster's! And somehow, I sorta figure that Larry isn't any better at paddleball than Bloo is, lol, so that oughta be interesting to say the least!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 07:20 AM   #644
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Quote:

This episode features:

This is an awesome idea!
I can see Foul Larry play as bad as Bloo at paddle ball.

EDIT: Sorry, pitbulllady, didn't mean to copy you on the paddle ball theory.

Last edited by Mac-a-lacka; 05-28-2008 at 08:05 AM.
Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 11:05 AM   #645
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
This would make a GREAT episode! I can easily see this happening, and it would be a good way for Wilt to realize that he doesn't necessarily have to be adopted by a family to help kids; he can help LOTS of kids by staying at Foster's! And somehow, I sorta figure that Larry isn't any better at paddleball than Bloo is, lol, so that oughta be interesting to say the least!

pitbulllady
Thank you-- I'm rather proud of it. I didn't realize that I'd hit on the idea that Wilt could be just as helpful to kids at Foster's as adopted by a family. I love it when genius like this falls in my lap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-a-lacka View Post
This is an awesome idea!
I can see Foul Larry play as bad as Bloo at paddle ball.

EDIT: Sorry, pitbulllady, didn't mean to copy you on the paddle ball theory.
Thanks. I'm glad you guys liked the paddleball thing-- I was just thinking of something that Bloo was totally confident he could beat Larry in: paddleball. <Pfft, yeah right.>

Also, I came up with someting new. It's not a full episode; it's more of a short:

Square Peg in a Cheese Hole
A huge package arrives at the house. Unfortunately, so does Cheese. As Mac, Bloo, Ed, Coco and Wilt all try to get the box into the house-- and argue over the best way to do it-- they completely ignore Cheese. Suddenly, they hear the sound of cardboard sliding on the foyer floor. They all turn to see Cheese pushing an open, packing-peanuts filled box around on the floor. The boxes contents are, as Cheese points out, "Fishy crackers! Can I have some fishy crackers?"

Long story short: Cheese got the box in the house. Yeah, I've lost it...

Old 06-02-2008, 09:18 AM   #646
ImaginaryMike14
Newly Abandoned
Madness lies in the mind  

The Toy That Claus Forgot

Mr. Herriman is having trouble convincing Honeypaw, the German imaginary stuffed bear, that being adopted is a great thing. But after years of being abandoned by his owner, a little boy named Claus, Honeypaw has grown to hate humans and has lately been scaring kids away or sending them home crying.

But when two old Foster's foes, Berry and Bendy, team up to kidnap the town's children and use their imaginations to create imaginary monsters, Claus becomes one of the hostages. Even if Claus won't take Honeypaw back, will our "beary" friend put aside his vendetta and step up for the sake of the town's children?

Featuring the off-screen appearance of Mr. Goblin, concucting the crimes lately going around, including the schemes of the Shapeschnifter.
ImaginaryMike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:01 AM   #647
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

I finally thought of one.

"Wilted Friendship" (Yeah, I'm aware of the sucky title.)

Mac saves Wilt's life and Wilt returns the favor by being at Mac's every beck and call, this later gets annoying so Mac tells Wilt that he doesn't want him to do everything for him anymore, this hurts Wilt's feelings then Mac must find a way to make it up to him, so Mac pretends that he needs someone to save him, then Wilt quickly gets over his rage and "saves" Mac, to make it up to Wilt, they're both even.

So, what do you think?

Old 06-12-2008, 09:20 AM   #648
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-a-lacka View Post
I finally thought of one.

"Wilted Friendship" (Yeah, I'm aware of the sucky title.)

Mac saves Wilt's life and Wilt returns the favor by being at Mac's every beck and call, this later gets annoying so Mac tells Wilt that he doesn't want him to do everything for him anymore, this hurts Wilt's feelings then Mac must find a way to make it up to him, so Mac pretends that he needs someone to save him, then Wilt quickly gets over his rage and "saves" Mac, to make it up to Wilt, they're both even.

So, what do you think?
Hmm... sounds pretty good. (And don't worry-- I'm not that great at titles either.) I can only just picture Wilt waiting on Mac hand and foot out of gratitude. A really good subplot would be Bloo wanting to get someone to do that for him, too.

I'd watch it as an episode.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:36 AM   #649
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Quote:
Hmm... sounds pretty good. (And don't worry-- I'm not that great at titles either.) I can only just picture Wilt waiting on Mac hand and foot out of gratitude. A really good subplot would be Bloo wanting to get someone to do that for him, too.

I'd watch it as an episode.
Thank you!

I have agree with the subplot, I can see Bloo watching Wilt get something for Mac and Bloo would try to find someone in danger and he'd end up interfering people.

Last edited by Mac-a-lacka; 06-21-2008 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:21 PM   #650
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

I might do my idea as a fanfiction. I had this in my head last year.

Baby Doom

Title card sound:Babies crying

Summary: Mac has bought a chemistry set for him and Bloo to try out. But it turns out wrong when Bloo and whole house drinks the mixture, which they thought it was lemonade, it actually turns them into babies! It's up to Mac, Mr. Herriman and Frankie to find the formula to change the house back into their normal ages.

Title gag: Baby Boom was when population increased after World War 2. In Baby Doom the babies population kept incresing at Foster's.
kammy101 is offline   Reply With Quote